Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic (1797 Views)

Iyanya Shares Sexy Morning Photo / Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen / Iyanya Shares New Sexy Bathroom Photos From His Dubai Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic by Naijafamous(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2014

Iyanya continued his act of sharing his body on social media for his female fans.

Most have criticized him for doing this repeatedly, and it’s definitely falling on the wrong ear for the celebrity.

Anyways, Iyanya shared this pics late last night which he later deleted… Ladies, something for you to drool over…
Re: Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic by lomaxx: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2014
Naijafamous:
Ladies, something for you to drool over…

I would love to know the kind of women that would drool over this lunatic who doesn't know the function of clothes.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2014
lomaxx:

I would love to know the kind of women that would drool over this lunatic who doesn't know the function of clothes.
make we see you alomo belle embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic by Ahmed0336(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2014
@^^^^^^^^^^ grin
Mondisweets:
make we see you alomo belle embarassed
Re: Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic by akinsadeez(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2014
His pictures, His body, His life. Wetin concern me grin
Re: Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 29, 2014
I'll choose Flavour over him, he looks like someone who could end up destroying the bed. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic by hardeiluxie: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2014
akinsadeez:
His pictures, His body, His life. Wetin concern me grin
Naxo i dn't give f*ck
Re: Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic by axortedbabe(f): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2014
Is he related 2 maheeda..
Re: Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2014
lomaxx:

Are you intimidated by his abs and big (?)?

I am drooling. Oya die cheesy
Re: Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic by chibwike(m): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2014
VickyyB:

I am drooling. Oya die cheesy
wats up...with you and abs
Re: Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
wats up...with you and abs
Nothing. grin
Re: Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic by chibwike(m): 7:55am On Nov 30, 2014
VickyyB:

Nothing. grin
Leave our abs for us oh.
Re: Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic by nickz(m): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2014
nothing new here
i see this in THE MIRROR everydaygrin;D8)
Re: Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic by lomaxx: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2014
Registerr:

Inferiority complex is really bad.
You don't have to hate.
It's more like a lady coming to Maheeda semi-nude picx writing that no guy would drool for her. Smh

There's this thing with Nigerians. They always have a name for everything. I give my opinion on a public forum - and it's suddenly 'inferiority complex'.

Pathetic.
Re: Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic by lomaxx: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2014
VickyyB:

You would always meet people who wouldn't go with the expected or popular opinion- for reasons best known to them. It may not mean they're blind. It may not also mean they're intimidated. It just means they have a different perspective.

So I'm not intimidated. And my post was not even about the abs or padded pen-i-s. Iyanya has been over-doing this semi-nude thing so much you'd wonder if he doesn't have clothes. It wouldn't hurt if taking photos with clothes become a priority.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Yung6ix Phone Stolen And Song Leaked(pictures) / This Is The Phone That Dele Momodu Uses / See What A Student Send His Lecturer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.