Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! (1287 Views)

Airforce1 Such A Diva: Hit Or Miss? / Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] / Ebonyeyes Is Nairaland Diva Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by Shadiat(f): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2005
Hey yall...I'm the newest member of Nairaland La familia...Hope u guys are ready for this diva grin..
Re: Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by hotangel2(f): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2005
Hi, welcome to nairaland. I am sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Tell us more about you and your pictures will be well appreciated.

Ohh hell yes we ready for a DIVA, There's nothing we can't handle in hurr.
Re: Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by gina34(f): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2005
Welcome Diva, to the land of naira.
Re: Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by nike4luv(f): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2005
hey Diva,
u are welcome to nairaland..have fun..nice site..wait, theres no picts of yours there..anyways, bring it on Diva!
Re: Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by angelak(f): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2005
Hi girlie! You are welcome to the land that rocks. If you get lost and you need someone to show you around you could and should holla at me!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by whiteshark(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2005
U r very welcome !!! lets see some posts aight !!

Re: Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by vexxy(f): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2005
Welcome, Diva, to Nairaland!

I hope you enjoy it here. Roll up your sleeves and start posting!

V
Re: Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by Scorpio(f): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2005
Hi sweetie, welcome smiley
Re: Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by Latoya(f): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2005
Welcome........ smiley
Re: Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by queen2(f): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2005
Ur welcome Shadiat, you will surely enjoy it here......... grin
Re: Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by Shadiat(f): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2005
Awww....THANK U SO MUCH YALL..REALLY APPERCIATE THE LOVE kiss
Re: Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by nike4luv(f): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2005
our pleasure..about your website..are you male or female?
Re: Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by Seun(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2005
Hmm .. Shadiat, I think your avatar needs to put on some clothes. And you really need to fix your caps lock key. Other than that, we're cool cool.
Re: Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by Scorpio(f): 3:37am On Sep 28, 2005
Hey sis, are you Diva on UN? just curious
Re: Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by da808cutie(f): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2005
welcome to da NL forum.....be sure to have fun!!!
Re: Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! by Seun(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2005
Shadiat, welcome to Nairaland! gringrin (I forgot to welcome you before now)

(1) (Reply)

Nafdac Aptitude Test / Why Am I Addicted To Facebook? / African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.