Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Hi, Beautiful Ladies In Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi, Beautiful Ladies In Nairaland (508 Views)

Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi, Beautiful Ladies In Nairaland by zikirullah(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2008
Pls, all the beautiful ladies in nairaland should reply this message, i will like to know you better.

thanks.
Re: Hi, Beautiful Ladies In Nairaland by rezzy: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2008
what should we do?
Re: Hi, Beautiful Ladies In Nairaland by Jodesky(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2008
Wonders!
What do you want from ALL beautiful ladies in NL? Are you in a wild dream or some fantasy.

For me I have forgiven you but for the ladies I bet you are in for real raw deal. From lauradovey to busybabe and the rest of the crowd, I just pity you.
Re: Hi, Beautiful Ladies In Nairaland by Moyola(f): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2008
:-x
Re: Hi, Beautiful Ladies In Nairaland by girlsoswit(f): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2008
Here I come. Idiot.
Re: Hi, Beautiful Ladies In Nairaland by arramyjay: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2008
girlsoswit:

Here I come. Idiot.

You once created a thread why are nairalanders so abusive,well i guess you have joined.Must you be abusive?
Re: Hi, Beautiful Ladies In Nairaland by JJYOU: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2008
shegirl71:

You once created a thread why are nairalanders so abusive,well i guess you have joined.Must you be abusive?
YOU PEOPLE. HOW LONG AGO WAS THAT?
Re: Hi, Beautiful Ladies In Nairaland by arramyjay: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2008
JJYOU:

YOU PEOPLE. HOW LONG AGO WAS THAT?

Precisely 2months ago,My point is that why did she call the poster and idiot? undecided undecided
Re: Hi, Beautiful Ladies In Nairaland by smooooooth: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2008
and when do u intend meeting the ugly ones

tell them so they can go home now and come

on the date.

@shegirl

where u been, i have considered your plea

and decided to give you another chance.
Re: Hi, Beautiful Ladies In Nairaland by arramyjay: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2008
smooooooth:

@shegirl

where u been, i have considered your plea

and decided to give you another chance.

Wow really?Ok thank you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Hi, Beautiful Ladies In Nairaland by girlsoswit(f): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2008
Haba @ shegirl71, ha ha person no fit joke again. You just attack me gbam just like that. Take am easy abeg. True to my words I criticised the use of abusive words but I dnt criticise it's use when one is joking abt it. Depends on hw the poster feels abt it anywy, Pls dnt "misget" me.

@ poster I'm really sorry abt dat. I actually didn't mean it that way, I was just actn funny and catching fun. Please forgive me if it hurts abeg o. Dnt mind those who are painting the picture bad.
Re: Hi, Beautiful Ladies In Nairaland by arramyjay: 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2008
girlsoswit:

Haba @ shegirl71, ha ha person no fit joke again. You just attack me gbam just like that. Take am easy abeg. True to my words I criticised the use of abusive words but I dnt criticise it's use when one is joking about it. Depends on hw the poster feels about it anywy, please dnt "misget" me.

Oh sweetie i did? Its ok.Just noticed it was very unlike you. cry cry
Re: Hi, Beautiful Ladies In Nairaland by Tgirl4real(f): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2008

(1) (Reply)

How To Date The Hottest Women/men Online And Offline / Serious Chick Here In Portharcourt / Sincere Ladies Needed For Sincere Relationship:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.