Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? (6836 Views)

My Ideal Chiam55, Sexzy / My Ideal Friend I Want / My Ideal Partner: Describe Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 31, 2011
I recently finished my masters in UK, just found a job, now i'm looking for a wifey. I personally think Nigerian women are the best in the world because they understand your humour, are interesting, smart and friendly. The problem is that I'm finding it hard to come across any in the UK at the moment, so I'm checking Nairaland for one. She must have pretty face, nice smile and be curvy (big booty, big boobs), hmmmmmmm, with good figure 8 shape, tiny waist, wide hips. She must be crazy like me and be smart. She must be a graduate and be career-orientated. She must be open-minded and be progressive. She must be a sport enthusiast like me and likes engaging herself in sporting activities because I be asking her to check Arsenal scores for me when I'm working. She must be an Arsenal fan (because I will buy her a jersey). She must love to sit on my back when I'm doing push-ups and be going gym with me at least once a week. She must be ready to be carried round the house, especially if she has been naughty to daddy and be ready to be spanked. She must be disciplined. I uphold discipline so much because I think it will ensure we raise great kids in the near future.

Lol, that's it. Holla to let me know if u fit the description and let's take it from there.

All Naija girls welcome to apply irrespective of tribes or ethnicity (non-smokers pls).
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 31, 2011
Sure try Ms. Chima
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Mynd44: 3:13am On Jul 31, 2011
This guy is looking for trouble. Hope you can handle it sha
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 31, 2011
Who is the guy please?? Looking around confusingly lol
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by mykali(m): 3:19am On Jul 31, 2011
see criteria naa grin
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by mykali(m): 3:21am On Jul 31, 2011
obo_man:

I recently finished my masters in UK, just found a job, now i'm looking for a wifey. I personally think Nigerian women are the best in the world because they understand your humour, are interesting, smart and friendly. The problem is that I'm finding it hard to come across any in the UK at the moment, so I'm checking Nairaland for one. She must have pretty face, nice smile and be curvy (big booty, big bosoms), hmmmmmmm, with good figure 8 shape, tiny waist, wide hips. She must be crazy like me and be smart. She must be a graduate and be career-orientated. She must be open-minded and be progressive. She must be a sport enthusiast like me and likes engaging herself in sporting activities because I be asking her to check Arsenal scores for me when I'm working. She must be an Arsenal fan (because I will buy her a jersey). She must love to sit on my back when I'm doing push-ups [/b]and be going gym with me at least once a week. [b]She must be ready to be carried round the house, especially if she has been naughty to daddy and be ready to be spanked. She must be disciplined. I uphold discipline so much because I think it will ensure we raise great kids in the near future.

Lol, that's it. Holla to let me know if u fit the description and let's take it from there.

All Naija girls welcome to apply irrespective of tribes or ethnicity (non-smokers pls).

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Mynd44: 3:28am On Jul 31, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Dyt(f): 4:25am On Jul 31, 2011
U didnt add height,weight n colour bro?
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by MrsChima(f): 5:48am On Jul 31, 2011
LMAO@looking for toto ONLINE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Brite02(m): 6:12am On Jul 31, 2011
^^ that was RAW MS. CHIMA undecided

@OP. Your CV too much. But nairaland is not an advisable place to find a wifey
undecided undecided
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by MrsChima(f): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2011
Bite my entire NYANSH. angry
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Brite02(m): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2011
Sniffing the entire nyansh to see there is much left. .  undecided

Oh no. OMG! The scents have been modified>>> shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 31, 2011
Nl isnt 100% a dating site though most ladies here are single try other dating site
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2011
^^^^^ lmao.

@OP, I hope you're young and healthy, because by the time you find such a woman, you may require dialysis.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Mynd44: 7:22am On Jul 31, 2011
The OP certainly is misconcepted about NL. IM GO OLD FOR HERE
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by claremont(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2011
@OP: e be like say online woman neva do you ruff thing before?! grin. I would advice you to search for what you want in the real world, don't even bother searching for "love" in Nairaland; but if you choose to ignore this advice at your peril, don't even go near those NL ladies without profile pictures, or those with religious inscriptions on their profiles, na dem worst pass oh! cheesy grin
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 31, 2011
Holy moses. I just read the op and saw one of his criteria. 'must be Arr.s-nal fan' smdh1000 op check my profile, do u like me? Im available
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Brite02(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2011
grin cheesy cheesy grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by 190: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2011
clearly one of the reasons why i think some people need help

and sincerely speakin alot of these NL girls wud be interested in him,

esp wen them don hear UK

stu[i]pi[/i]dity at its finest undecided
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by pendo89(f): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2011
@op

Lo and behold.I found you one that fits your description.Do not waste precious time

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-723830.0.html#msg8816993

cheers.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Goldieluks: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2011
Lmao@190

@OP, your ''must be'' criteria is just too much,but good luck to you nyways.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2011
I'm with 190 on this. Once our girls hear UK or USA, their gullibility is thrown opened. Talking from 2007 experience
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by claremont(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2011
190 is on point. If I were the OP, I would have said I live in a 1 bedroom face-me-I-face-you accommodation in Ajegunle, Lagos. Then we will know who the true love is!
BTW OP, have you seen this cute and delectable lady here >>>>https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-723830.0.html#msg8816993
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Dyt(f): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2011
Smh seriously
u ppl r nt nice o
bt op on a more serious note yh
dere r ladies dat meets ur criteria n more homely ere
i cld hook u up wit sm rili nice ladies
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by bknight: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2011
smh.
and here i was thinking i had a case angry
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by 190: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2011
Its quite pat[i]h[/i]etic

so many fake stoop[i]p[/i]id grown arse nig[i]g[/i]a's around here
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by bknight: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2011
Dyt:

Smh seriously
u ppl r nt nice o
bt op on a more serious note yh
dere r ladies dat meets your criteria n more homely ere
i cld hook u up wit sm rili nice ladies

if im right, dat means he has to hook up d matchmaker first, and maybe d end of d looking for him  grin

wtf im editing dat thread of mine sharpsharp to indicate i was born, bred and reside in 1600 pennsylvania  angry
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Dyt(f): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2011
^ prolly d end of his search
*FYI Dyt dont do men*
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by bknight: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2011
^^FMI noted. дамба  не делает мужчин like hell we know!

and these your 'rili nice homely ladies' do undecided
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by 190: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2011
U would be amazed how many women have actually contacted this OP

So many desperate fooools around here and their cheapness oozez rite thru them

How gullible can people be "

when they've heard UK AND JOB - u'll see their running around like agric fowls undecided

this OP is even wonderful - looking 4 some damn relationship wit someone he doesnt know

God help us |

Can people be any more st[i]u[/i]pid!

well each man to their own tent - im outta here
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by pendo89(f): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2011
This is very funny.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Dyt(f): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2011
Bknyt
u got a prob wit me or my comments?
If so its tearin in2 ur skin y nt lyk ask ur sis 2 go 4 him huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Whatsapp Hook Up For Kaduna Matured Adults / Whatsapp Group For Females: Lets See Dicks / Needed…@Highest rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.