Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Business Partner(s) Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner(s) Needed (385 Views)

T-shirt Printer(s) Needed / Article Writer (s) Needed / [Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner(s) Needed by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2014
I have a business project on hand that requires additional funding of N1m ASAP. I need a partner(s) that will invest 1m and get N500,000 return on investment in 5 months...I don't want to use bank cos of time factor.

1. I am based in Abuja

2. I just need additional N1m for the project

3. Documents relating to the biz project are available for perusals

4. Court affidavit will be sworn by me for the funding

5. Agreement will be made and notarized

6 Repayment of capital and interest will be paid at the end of the fifth month

7. Other business opportunities may be made available on understanding to the intending partner within the business project

PLS ONLY SERIOUS PERSONS SHOULD CONTACT ME PLEASE...THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Business Showcase; The Benefits Of Residual Income. / Magento E-commerce Design And Development Services / Affordable Self Serviced Office Spaces In The Heart Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.