Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,953 members, 7,866,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Cool Picture Of Nigeria's Coming President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cool Picture Of Nigeria's Coming President (3561 Views)

When Is The Protest Against Corruption In Nigeria Coming Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cool Picture Of Nigeria's Coming President by MudRaker: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
gbosaa:

You remind me of Jakumo.. grin

I am day Bishop
Re: Cool Picture Of Nigeria's Coming President by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
cant tell he ll make a good leader,we should just pray to God to help us choose the right one.our country really needs change.
Re: Cool Picture Of Nigeria's Coming President by idumuose(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Usbeel:
GBM the Great
Animal in human skin
Animal dey wear agbada
Animal dey put suit oo. - Fela Anikulapo kuti.

Change of attire does not translate to change of character.

2 Likes

Re: Cool Picture Of Nigeria's Coming President by nigerianvenom(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Curlieweed:

"Animal dey put on suit oh

Animal dey wear agbada"

No be me talk am, na Baba 70 talk am

"Animal in human skin"-u no put that one

1 Like

Re: Cool Picture Of Nigeria's Coming President by nigerianvenom(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
MudRaker:

General Baboon Monkey

For real cheesy
Re: Cool Picture Of Nigeria's Coming President by celeron40(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Usbeel:

Something I learned, in politics, and in reality, you only make it worse by critics, beside, I see you have good manners, what a lucky parent you've gotten.
gringrin
Re: Cool Picture Of Nigeria's Coming President by MeAboki(m): 2:12am On Nov 22, 2014
idumuose:

Animal in human skin
Animal dey wear agbada
Animal dey put suit oo. - Fela Anikulapo kuti.

Change of attire does not translate to change of character.

You must be talking about your master GEJ ba?
See am.

Re: Cool Picture Of Nigeria's Coming President by MeAboki(m): 6:29am On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:

Ayotollah Grand Mufti and life President of the Islamic Republic of Arewastan and the place formerly known as western Nigeria.

But your BISHOPS think otherwise; see as they are posing with him in this photograph.

1 Like

Re: Cool Picture Of Nigeria's Coming President by Truckpusher(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2014
The op should have written: GMB THE SERIAL TOWN CRIER. grin
Re: Cool Picture Of Nigeria's Coming President by idumuose(m): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2014
MeAboki:

You must be talking about your master GEJ ba?
See am.

Instead of wasting your time here,why not join the hunters in the northeast and liberate your brothers from the evil grip of boko haram.You wicked oo!

1 Like

Re: Cool Picture Of Nigeria's Coming President by MeAboki(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2014
^^^^And you nko?
Why not resume your job at the baby factory, I hear say you be Assistant chief Impregnator and today you dey for morning shift.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp / FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference / Photo: Faces Of The Men Who Murdered Bridget In Kano For Allegedly Blaspheming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.