Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Dont Get What I Want In Life-jonathan Says On His Birthday.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Get What I Want In Life-jonathan Says On His Birthday.. (747 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook / I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan / Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Get What I Want In Life-jonathan Says On His Birthday.. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
The country leader made this known while
delivering speech at the Presidential Villa in
Abuja, in front of the gathering of the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP), Punch reports.
Jonathan also expressed confidence that the
PDP would easily win the opponents during the
2015 elections adding however that sometimes
things that he did not think about were the ones
he got.
“In my own life, the things I look for I hardly get.
It’s what I don’t even think about that I get
sometimes. I believe most of you will smile. But
collectively, first and foremost, let us unite the
party and work together for our collective
victory.”

Re: I Dont Get What I Want In Life-jonathan Says On His Birthday.. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Why will he get wat he wants wen he wont give to others wat they want in life?

(1) (Reply)

Why Goodluck Will WIN / Buhari And The Road To Violence After 2011 Elections / 2015 Election: What An Angry Nigeria Has To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.