Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Evil Parents: Parents Beat Their 22-months Old Son To Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Evil Parents: Parents Beat Their 22-months Old Son To Death (621 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Parents: Parents Beat Their 22-months Old Son To Death by jesusjewel1(f): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
A mother and father murdered their 22-
month-old son by stamping and beating him
with such ferocity the child’s small
intestine split in two, a court heard.
Toddler Levi Blu Cassin suffered
‘catastrophic’ internal injuries similar to
someone who had been hit by a car or
fallen from a three-storey building.
He died after being discovered by
paramedics at his mum’s address in Castle
Bromwich, Birmingham, on the morning of
February 20 last year.
His parents Danielle Cassin, 27, and Mark
Piper, 31, are on trial at Birmingham
Crown Court charged with murder and
child cruelty.
The court heard Cassin phoned for an
ambulance after her son stopped breathing
at around 4.30am on the morning of his
death.
Paramedics arrived at the couple’s flat to
find Levi lying on the floor between the cot
and his mother’s bed.
Prosecutor Timothy Raggatt QC said the
child’s eyes were open but his lips had
turned blue and he had no pulse.
He was rushed to hospital on blue lights but
was pronounced dead at around 5.30am.
A post-mortem examination revealed Levi
died from ‘major internal injuries’ – with
his small intestine split in two – as a result
of ‘significant’ blows to the body.
Mr Raggatt told the court the toddler could
have been punched in an upright position
several times.
But he said the more likely scenario was
that Levi was lying on the floor and had
been stamped on either once or repeatedly.
Mr Raggatt said the only two people who
could have inflicted the fatal injuries were
the boy’s parents.
But the boy’s parents have kept mum on
why they did it, or who among them killed
their son which is making the case difficult.
Re: Evil Parents: Parents Beat Their 22-months Old Son To Death by theorbiters: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
This is madness
Re: Evil Parents: Parents Beat Their 22-months Old Son To Death by echobee(f): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wickedness from d table of HELL sad. Rest in peace to d baby cry
Re: Evil Parents: Parents Beat Their 22-months Old Son To Death by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
*crying* why are people so wicked? what did the boy do that warranted such wickedness?? sad RIP darling.
Re: Evil Parents: Parents Beat Their 22-months Old Son To Death by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
I hope they get a life sentence.
Re: Evil Parents: Parents Beat Their 22-months Old Son To Death by jamace(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hey! Lets put on our thinking cap. I suspect that the parents confirmed the child to be a bastard hence they eliminated him to save themselves the life agony of rearing a bastard.
Re: Evil Parents: Parents Beat Their 22-months Old Son To Death by cococandy(f): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Even the devil is shocked.

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Did This On Christmas Day / Guys I Hail O! / Tweets Won't Save India's Baby Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.