Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Farm Supervisor Required. Location Is Close To Abeokuta, Ogun State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Farm Supervisor Required. Location Is Close To Abeokuta, Ogun State (993 Views)

Farm Supervisor In Lagos / Farm Supervisor/personal Assistant Urgently Needed / Fish Farm Supervisor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Supervisor Required. Location Is Close To Abeokuta, Ogun State by Denn(m): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Vacancy exists for the post of a farm supervisor.

Farm location is in ogun state, close to abeokuta.

Qualification is OND in any Agric related field.

Crop farming experience will be an added advantage.

The individual must be a goal getter with a resolve to succeed.

The individual must be able to drive a tractor or be ready to learn.

Farm focus is on field and greenhouse farming.

The individual will be responsible for ensuring all farm processes and procedures are strictly adhered to.

Long hours should be expected.

Interested applicants should send cv to info@sherdenfarms.com with the subject as FARM MANAGER VACANCY.

Equal opportunity exists for all gender
Re: Farm Supervisor Required. Location Is Close To Abeokuta, Ogun State by LagosBoi2(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
I have passion for farming and i live on raypower road alagbado, I grew up doing farming so i have basic knowledge about farming but i only have SSCE, please let me know if i can be considered. Thank you
Re: Farm Supervisor Required. Location Is Close To Abeokuta, Ogun State by Denn(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
LagosBoi2:
I have passion for farming and i live on raypower road alagbado, I grew up doing farming so i have basic knowledge about farming but i only have SSCE, please let me know if i can be considered. Thank you

farm is located close to Abeokuta.

Passion and the readiness to learn is key. However, if you have plans on your accommodation close to Abeokuta, you can send in your email.

Thanks
Re: Farm Supervisor Required. Location Is Close To Abeokuta, Ogun State by LagosBoi2(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2014
Denn
post=28229332:

farm is located close to Abeokuta.

Passion and the readiness to learn is key. However, if you have plans on
your accommodation close to Abeokuta, you can send in your email.

Thanks

In as much as my intrest is high on this job, I do not know anyone i can stay with in Abeokuta and be back home by weekend. I am so unhappy about this.

Thank you sir for your consideration anyway.
Re: Farm Supervisor Required. Location Is Close To Abeokuta, Ogun State by Abiodun1441986(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sir, I have interest in this Job, have been looking for oppourtunity like dis to express my potential , I have a place I can stay very close to abeokuta. I will be very happy if u can considered me
My name is Faleti Abiodun O.
My email ID: emmanuelhabbey@yahoo.com
Have sent you my C.V.

(1) (Reply)

MAERSK Vacancies – Accounting Manager & IT Officer / 10 Hard Questions You May Be Asked At Your Next Job Interview / Teaching Jobs For Those Who Resides Around Ipaja Or Command Vicinity In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.