Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

The Hidden Secret Behind Infinix Zero - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Hidden Secret Behind Infinix Zero (2715 Views)

Android Hidden Secret Codes 2016 / The Major Secret Behind The Cheap Smartphones We Have Today / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hidden Secret Behind Infinix Zero by safas20(f): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Infinix Zero, a.k.a infinix X506 is one of the most sold device of September, 2014 and October, 2014 and still selling fast in Nigeria. Infinix Zero sold a total of more than 50,000 pieces and order still in progress, one amazing thing which attracted people to this infinix zero is the fact that the specifications was high, and the price was low, among the specifications are the Octacore processor (8 cores), 4.4.2 KitKat Android os , 2Gb ram, 16gb ROM, corning Gorilla Glass for both front and back, the slimness of the device and the design of the device, and with all this amazing features, the price was still 23,900.
after the product had been on sale,some customers complained that their Front glass got broken, Infinix immediately made preparation for the tourch pas availability at any Carlcare, and the price tag was #5,700 for front tourch pad, and #1,000 for back tourch pad, but as a result of buyers protection, INFINIX DECIDE TO MAKE THE TOURCH PAD 100% FREE TO REPAIR, both front and back for a period of 6 month of first purchase, and 100% as 1 year full warranty for any other damage that the device starts, Free repair for a period of 1 year.
it was said that the buyers might still be afraid, they made availability of pouch which cost #1500 and Screen protector which is Glass also, and will reduce breaks impact on screen and was sold for #400 at konga.
Also, some people who still have problems with their battery running down quick, there was a WiFi optimization which is automatically set on, you need to turn this off to enjoy your battery for a looooong time my going to settings, WiFi, click on the option button and unmark the battery optimization stuff there.
we gave praise infinix for they have been able to handle the issue of charging port which no one have ever complained about on the infinix zero.
once again, try to do this AFO listed stuff and enjoy your infinix zero!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Secret Behind Infinix Zero by gonaij: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
See it

1 Share

Re: The Hidden Secret Behind Infinix Zero by esanju: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
pls ow can i gt d glass protection
Re: The Hidden Secret Behind Infinix Zero by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2014
U forgot to add that the simport spoils like it was made for decoration, mine got spoilt the day I bought it(fixed it myself), the phone can be substituted for a hot plate and that the battery dies faster than AA batteries.

I agree that the phone is a great phone and cheap for its price but it has some downsides you can't overlook
Re: The Hidden Secret Behind Infinix Zero by Dreamflyin(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2014
I'm rocking my infinix and yet to have these issues peeps are complaining of, apart from battery. A superb phone at a superb cost. How good can it get?
Re: The Hidden Secret Behind Infinix Zero by safas20(f): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yea! Infinix Zero and Infinix hot now available! If you need,
whatsapp / call konga online sales rep at 08084097270
infinix zero 24,900, infinix hot 13,400 pay on delivery, free
shipping
Re: The Hidden Secret Behind Infinix Zero by gonaij: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Yea! Infinix Zero and Infinix hot now available! If you need,
whatsapp / call konga online sales rep at 08084097270
infinix zero 25,900, infinix hot 14900 pay on delivery,
500 for delivery in Lagos, and 1000 outside Lagos.
Re: The Hidden Secret Behind Infinix Zero by gonaij: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Infinix hot now available! If you need,
whatsapp / call konga online Affiliate rep at 08084097270
infinix hot 14900 pay on delivery,
free delivery in Lagos & outside Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

. / Must A 1 Gig Ram Phone Be Slow And Hang? / Glo 4g+ Or Lte +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.