Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife (1216 Views)

Hilarious Pic: When The Husband Decides To take over the kitchen / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by RAKITIC: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ladies how will u react if u find urself in this situation, will u keep ur cool or go nut ;DLadies how will u react if u find urself in this situation, will u keep ur cool or go nut

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by bjayx: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Question for wikipedia

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by April4th(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
I'll buy a bulletproof vest,because na world war 3 go happen dat day.
Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by Kanwulia: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Errrrrrrm,

The only problem is that: NA ME GET THE HOUSES O! grin

3 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by aadetoyin(f): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
All hell will break loose. grin chai! I dont pray for this but if it does he shouldnt bring her into our house
Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by SAMBARRY: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kanwulia:
Errrrrrrm,

that settles it grin

Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by Kanwulia: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
SAMBARRY:
that settles it grin

The woman fit move into awa "husbands" house o!
BUT NOT MINE!!!!!
Simple! cool

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by ifyalways(f): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Keeping cool or going crazy won't solve or stop nada.

The man has shown you his cards,time for the woman to weigh her options, deal her best card. Or lose.
Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by justcallbuki(f): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
no wahala na,na to share EVERYTHING (living and non living thing) ni, after den na to live happily ever after!
However, i always prepare for d worst and xpect d best!
Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 23, 2014
Kanwulia:
Errrrrrrm,

So you dey squat the nigga grin grin grin
Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by beeevan: 6:35am On Nov 23, 2014
undecided
Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by condralbede(m): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2014
justcallbuki:
no wahala na,na to share EVERYTHING (living and non living thing) ni, after den na to live happily ever after!
However, i always prepare for d worst and xpect d best!
Easy to say,to but hard to do!!!!its not just going to be easy ooo
Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by Kanwulia: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2014
pDude:

So you dey squat the nigga grin grin grin

This na 2015 almost o.

Joint accounts nor dey reign o! wink
Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by veave(f): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

This na 2015 almost o.

Joint accounts nor dey reign o! wink

grin grin grin
Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2014
I wanted to comment but decided not to because it may be used against me in court if sweetheart decides to misbehave. grin wink
Re: How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife by justcallbuki(f): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
condralbede:
Easy to say,to but hard to do!!!!its not just going to be easy ooo
@ all......that is more reason i dot give advice if av nt been there b4!!! On a more serious note I CAN'T TAKE IT

(1) (Reply)

What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis / Happy Birthday Taiwo And Kehinde Akinyoade + Valentine Wishes / Colombian Teacher Changes Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.