Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Colombian Teacher Changes Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Colombian Teacher Changes Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz (1219 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes / If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? / Mom Gives Best Explanation Ever How Life Changes After Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colombian Teacher Changes Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by pxjosh(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
A woman from Colombia has decided to changed
her name to include all 26 letters of the alphabet.
Here is her new ‘name details’: First name:
ABCDEFG HIJKLMN Surname: OPQRST UVWXYZ .
Super-interesting.
The Colombian woman had spent a year fighting
government red tape to get her named changed to
include all 26 letters of the alphabet.
She said was tired of the name former name
Ladyzunga Cyborg. The 36-year old university art
lecturer decided she wanted a name that was
difficult to pronounce. She actually started the
process back in 2012 and finally received an official
ID card 12 months later.
Initially she had several of her requests rejected by
the Colombian National Registry after they initially
refused to acknowledge the name.
ABCDEFG (do not forget too soon, this is her first
name) revealed that the reasons behind her
decision in a recent interview with Columbian
website Las2orillas, was that she constantly feels
the need to redefine herself. Well said!
“I started looking for a name that nobody had in
Colombia, or the world, so I thought ABCDEFG
HIJKLMN OPQRST UVWXYZ,” she explained.
“I’ve changed my name so people wouldn’t know
it’s me.
“It’s not because I was disturbed by it, but because
I wanted to always bring an element of surprise.”
Daniel Molano, from the Colombian National
Registry, said: “If a civil notary had refused to
modify her name in the civil registry, he would have
broken his work obligations.
“Basically no matter how unusual, this is something
that should always be allowed.”
Source: The Telegraph
http://iphenon.com/colombian-teacher-changes-her-name-to-abcdefg-hijklmn-opqrst-uvwxyz/

Re: Colombian Teacher Changes Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
good
Re: Colombian Teacher Changes Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
How will it be pronounced? By reading it as the normal alphabet rhymes that nursery kids do or pronouncing it collectively? How will that sound? Interesting and confusing at the same time!!
Re: Colombian Teacher Changes Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
pure crap....loneliness can lead to all sort of crap

Mr seun: guy whats ur gf name?

kallmemrb: Abcdefgh

Mr seun : be serious jare

Mr seun: Stop joking joor

Mr Seun: you are crazy.....if u dont tell me her name...i will ban u on Nairaland

kallmemrb: bros its Abcdefgh

Mr Seun: FORK U ...mad man...you are banned forever

kallmemrb: But bros......its Abcdefgh ijklmn Opqrs Tuwxyz

2 Likes

Re: Colombian Teacher Changes Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by pweetixandy: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Stammerers won't find this funny grin mods pls push this to the fp,let d world see
Re: Colombian Teacher Changes Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by isan(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pure madness
Re: Colombian Teacher Changes Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by undercat: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
She should have gone with "Thequickbrownfox Jumpsover Alazydog". It's much more pronounceable.
Re: Colombian Teacher Changes Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mental

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIAN IMMIGRANT IN THE U.S GAINS ADMISSION INTO All IVY LEAGUE UNIVERSITIES / A Strange But Effective Prescription To Conceive / Goodbye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.