Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Which Nigerian Celebrity Would You Want His/her Career To End? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Nigerian Celebrity Would You Want His/her Career To End? (652 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Celebrity Would You Want His/her Career To End? by Diffdeef(m): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
I know this kind thread fit attract fight grin sorry if you're a fan of the below mentioned. grin just 3 for now...

1. Name: Banky W
ocupation: Singer-songwriter.
Reason: untalented. grin ;( (too dey form foreigner)

2. Name: Tonto Dike
Reason: a pain in the a*ss & to everybody.

3. Name: AY
Reason: untalented. grin ;( (don't find his jokes funny,always invites other comedians.).

And lots more...buh the more I add the more the strength of the fight,mah halt. grin add yours grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Would You Want His/her Career To End? by blexon: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
What sought of quest is that?..... Abeg easy oo
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Would You Want His/her Career To End? by Princecalm(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
They are making their cool money and you are here ranting trash.
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Would You Want His/her Career To End? by Kimmo(f): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Jeez. . . . Talk about a hate thread.
I agree with the choice of Tonto Dike for the same reasons as yours. Plus, she really is a terrible actress too.

AY's jokes aren't as funny as, say, Igodye, or Bovi for instance, but you can't deny the guy's a brilliant businessman.

Banky, nitori Oloun! He's really talented, if you look beyond the foreigner act.

Diffdeef:
I know this kind thread fit attract fight grin sorry if you're a fan of the below mentioned. grin just 3 for now...
1. Name: Banky W
ocupation: Singer-songwriter.
Reason: untalented. grin ;( (too dey form foreigner)
2. Name: Tonto Dike
Reason: a pain in the a*ss & to everybody.
3. Name: AY
Reason: untalented. grin ;( (don't find his jokes funny,always invites other comedians.).
And lots more...buh the more I add the more the strength of the fight,mah halt. grin add yours grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Would You Want His/her Career To End? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
David O.
Too Dey form rich
People errorniously think his father is a billionaire
He is bald also he looks like one of the turtle ninjas
He is also short.
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Would You Want His/her Career To End? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
I wouldn't say I want their careers to end, it's more like I don't like them or enjoy them;
Banky W
Princess the comedian is not funny AT ALL
Uti should stop acting and concentrate on Modeling

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Red Carpet Photos From The 2014 American Music Awards In Los Angeles / Did Eminem Apologize To Iggy Azalea For Threatening Her?! / Cameron Diaz Feels More Comfortable Taking Her Clothes Off On Camera Than Singin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.