Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,991 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis (33613 Views)

Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara / Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Donmarrius: 7:57am On Nov 22, 2014
prettyboi1989:

Which yeye law are u talking about, what of jonathan's siblings ( stella oduah and diezanni maduekwe), they were under the law abi when one laundered money through purchase of bullet proof cars while the other laundered money for maintenance of private jet. They tweak d law 4 dia benefit and use d law against those who don't buy their views.
Have sense for once!.Oduah's case was that she spent 'unappropriate' money,in the purchase of those official vehicles,and not money laundering.try and know the difference between the two,and of cause,she was relieved of her appointment to thata effect.you can go ahea and prosecute her.For Dezani,tender evidence of any money laundering against her,and she will equally go.Don't tell me abov sanusi's allegation,because that has been rectified by independent auditors,and no money is missing.

I still maintain my stance,the law is supreme,nobody is above it,not even Tambuwal.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by MudRaker: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2014
mfm04622:

Kindly quote the specific court, the judge and the date the judgement was passed. If you can't do that, stop passing lies or wishful thinking as information

Do your own research. I am not your paralegal assistant

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by PassingShot(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2014
idumuose:

Is the commander-in-chief of the army a trained soldier?Is it not the same people over whom he is CinC that are his advisers?

Ignorance of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2014
brownlord:

Yes. I remember FFK, but do you know that same FFK was an anti corruption crusader when he was a progressthieves? Do you know TInubu is now a saint? Also Obasanjo is now a role model and demi gods consulted by that party ( name withheld ) do you know atiku is now a saint and even shetima?

Bros do you know? That once a crock in my state who helped igbenedion ruin my state was a progressthieves and return to the killer party some months back, don't that further confirm my assertion that PDP and APC are same side of rotten coin, same wine in a refurbished bottle with different name and party symbol

Bros do you still want to know more?
where were all these people you declared saints declared ... in ur vilage I guess. the fact that a party chooses to associate with an exmember of another party does not mean the party members dont know what they are doing . FFK had always been in the PDP. he srved as a minister under obj, it was his mouth that put him in that mess.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by yetunsbay(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2014
u mean d same police avoiding his conversation at d National Assembly gate...
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by alakaloko(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
If Shekau and other boko haram touts were hunted like this, we would have known more peace in this country.

Using tax payers money to hunt and intimidate opponents is the hallmark of dictators. I wonder what they would have said if a Buhari was the one unleashing mayhem on his political opponents.

#drama-unfolding
These dishonourable 'fence-scalers' consititute more harm to our country than shakau with their opened display of 'incivility'..

They clearly exhibited their despirations at every opportunity.. Following legal means to redress any injustice on them would have attracted the much needed sympthy from Nigerians. But with their rascality, the hope of this country does not lie in them if we are not to decieve ourselves.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by royalcode: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2014
Donmarrius:
No,its Tambuwal and you,that are hapless and helpless
50 laptop crew member, how much is your pay?
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by yetunsbay(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2014
Mogidi:

Because he's no longer a member of the house, he should be arrested for impersonating being HOR member.
& who said so
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2014
obailala:
Instead of the presidency to think smart and dig up some filth on the speaker and use that as a blackmail tool to quietly push him out, the president and his handlers keep making a fool of the presidency by engaging in all sorts of gutter agbero strategies...

How did such an intellectually deficient bunch rise to the presidency of the nation? undecided

Words from an intelligent Nigerian.

Instead of making your grievance known to the general public, he should have leaked his escapades. Its better to fight in shadows than fight in public.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Donmarrius: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2014
redcliff:

Are you sure you are ok? Even your c in c broke the law by directly interfereing with matters in thd national assembly... daft set of people..
Idio.tic retard,who only dwell on stupid speculation.i demand you tender any documented evidence showing how Jonathan 'directly interfered' on the matter.nonsense.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:
Tambuwal disobeyed a court order which declared his sit vacant.

The police are enforcing trespassing and impersonation laws.
The "court order" gotten from the customary court of your village?
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by teadrake(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2014
Pennyways:
absolutely sir
The hottest part of hell will be reserved for those who in times of trouble maintain their neutrality and biasness!!How does he became a dictatorship when someone ordered him teargassed?Don't you people have a great acumen?must you politise everything?Reason why i recommend seun put up a neurological test for some nairalanders,some people are suffering from Alzehiemers even at tender age which is clouding their perseptional view on reasonabilities

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by emmykk(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2014
Hon.Aminu waziri Tambuwal is destorying his image little by little.by Dec 3 when the house resumed he will be dirt with now that IG has been remined that he goof.
He will be impeached and that his Governorship seat he is seeing we will not achieved.

The days of gentleness is over.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by smartleo(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2014
Mogidi:

Because he's no longer a member of the house, he should be arrested for impersonating being HOR member.

Kaeboy,BOY,u jst spoke as a boy.gbam.grow up.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by idumuose(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2014
PassingShot:

Ignorance of the highest order.
Pardon my ignorance and correct it pls.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by temitemi1(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2014
He should be arrested n be jailed for threatening d peace of this NATION. Apc is nothing but the EMPIRE of EVIL MEN!! GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by emmykk(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2014
teadrake:
The hottest part of hell will be reserved for those who in times of trouble maintain their neutrality and biasness!!How does he became a dictatorship when someone ordered him teargassed?Don't you people have a great acumen?must you politise everything?Reason why i recommend seun put up a neurological test for some nairalanders,some people are suffering from Alzehiemers even at tender age which is clouding their perseptional view on reasonabilities
this is politics and there is no good face.since you can decamp face the power that be?
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Pennyways: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2014
luvmijeje:
At least it will speed up the impeachment process. Person weh talk say e mama no go sleep, e too no go sleep.

Jonathan is indirectly telling us that he's tired of being a President.
he is not tired, and never gonna tired till 2019
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by alakaloko(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2014
majekdom2:
where were all these people you declared saints declared ... in ur vilage I guess. the fact that a party chooses to associate with an exmember of another party does not mean the party members dont know what they are doing . FFK had always been in the PDP. he srved as a minister under obj, it was his mouth that put him in that mess.

APC.. All pastthieves Conglomerate... The only safe haven for corrupt, overzealous and rejected politicians.. PDP agents are in the streets keep spreading your propagandas on social networks. We shall celebrate ur lamentations
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Donmarrius: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2014
royalcode:

50 laptop crew member, how much is your pay?
The same amount Tinubu and his private company(Asiwaju Private Company-APC) paid you and your ilks.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Ishaka440: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2014
This dog eat dog drama is getting more interesting !
All dogs and no saints. One side abuses the law completely with the intent of crying wolf if and when the other side retaliates with illegality !
All dogs and no saints ! The cycle goes on and on, round and round, again and again !
All dogs and no saints ! I feel so sorry for the innocent citizens who will suffer and continue to suffer for this, because dogs by their very nature will settle themselves eventually !
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by teadrake(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2014
Donmarrius:
Idio.tic retard,who only dwell on stupid speculation.i demand you tender any documented evidence showing how Jonathan 'directly interfered' on the matter.nonsense.
Apologies bro.but who do you think can gave such tactis of dishonouring the no.4 citizen?That's a clear cut,isn't it? ''To every action,there's equal and opposite reaction''Isaac Newton
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by vanunu: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2014
The Nigerian constitution is quite clear on issues bordering on defection, I don't know why all these noise. If it is in civilized societies, Tambuwal should be in jail by now, he knows quite clearly that he is no longer a member of the house, the police should carry its duty unhindered . Nigeria is really a banana republic where people don't respect the constitution.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Donmarrius: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2014
teadrake:
Apologies bro.but who do you think can gave such tactis of dishonouring the no.4 citizen?That's a clear cut,isn't it? ''To every action,there's equal and opposite reaction''Isaac Newton
Speculations without evidence,is same as gossip--Donmarrius
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by teadrake(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2014
temitemi1:
He should be arrested n be jailed for threatening d peace of this NATION. Apc is nothing but the EMPIRE of EVIL MEN!! GEJ till 2019!!!
It's truly indicted you're one of those Evil men by falsitying gibberish,How pathetic!!
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by redcliff: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2014
Donmarrius:

Its only obvious that the IGP cobtrols the police. Who controls the IGP? Your daft c in c
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2014
The combination of the IGP and the FCT Commissioner of Police, Joseph Mbu is a wrong one.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2014
Donmarrius:
This question of yours,shows that you only read Tambuwals side of the story.Do yourself good,google the press release of the IGP.
. You and your generation will reap from what PDP/GEJ sows in nigeria. Human being are the most wicked and dangerous animals. We are capable of committing any havoc is the system permit us.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by teadrake(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2014
Donmarrius:
Speculations without evidence,is same as gossip--Donmarrius
My humble citizen,Donmarrius made that during the plazeoic period(Ice age)
'The actions of men are the best interpreters of their thoughts-john locke
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by harry509: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2014
metronaija:

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-may-arrest-tambuwal/

www.metronaija.com/breaking-news-inspector-general-of-police-orders-arrest-of-speaker-tambuwal/
I don't kw why power tostigate nigeria politician's. They see politics as a do or die affair. *mtchewwwwwww*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri / We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police / Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.