Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,744 members, 7,865,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis (33636 Views)

Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara / Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by obailala(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

Stop foaming in the mouth, if you think you can bail Tambuwal I suggest you head to Sokoto prison. Am done with you.
..and who will lock him up?... the spineless Jona that was threatened by a bloody tout tompolo and he chickened away from coming to delta state last week?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Idrismusty97(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
brownlord:
Arrest him for what crime?

The politicians be deceiving already gullible folks, watch this same Taboowal jumping to pdp and shout GEJ till forever if apc fail to give him desired ticket.

Nigerians too silly to think
And also watch how all charges against him would be dropped if he swing back to PDP. He would be a saint. Remembered Femi Fani-Kayode?
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by disloman(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
obailala:
So whose job is it to go after shekau?... I guess it is my job because I am the the chief security officer of the nation right?...

Obviously it is not the presidency's job to go after shekau but it is the presidency's job to arrest the speaker?
U mind d mumuni ni?Some r just daft

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by snadguy007(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Funny people, useless and clueless f00ls........
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by brownlord: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
obailala:

What is this mogodo character spewing all over this thread? angry

Sanusi told Nigerian that their spineless president watches helplessly and cluelessly as his cronies and enemies alike are plundering our collective wealth... In all his interviews, he clearly stated that his patriotic duty is simply to inform Nigerians of the rot and he also urged Nigerians not to be afraid of vested interests (just like GEJ is scared).

After all the silly rants by the presidency, where is Sanusi today?.. he has retired to become the emir of kano which has always been his life long ambition and dream.

So I ask again, wtf is mogidi spewing about Sanusi?

Sorry to ask, who is sanusi? We don't know him here in the south and even in United State.

Is he related to farouk Lawal or Yerima?

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Mogidi: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
obailala:
..and who will lock him up?... the spineless Jona that was threatened by a bloody tout tompolo and he chickened away from coming to delta state last week?

Bros you should worry about your BP, Tambuwal is probably on his knees now or on the phone to GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Mogidi: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
brownlord:

Sorry to ask, who is sanusi? We don't know him here in the south and even in United State.

No kill persin wit laff o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by egbaguy: 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
Make we kuku scatter everything!!!!!!! What nonsense!!!!!!!!
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by rattlesnake(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
MudRaker:
Tambuwal disobeyed a court order which declared his sit vacant.

The police are enforcing trespassing and impersonation laws.
ode!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by samento: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
donphilopus:

You mean he's no longer a Member of the HoR?! When was his seat declared vacant?! When did the court order him to vacate the House?! Guy, stop being sentimental joor.

In case you don't know, the Senate President referred to him as the Speaker today, only guys who are bereft of ideas like you believe that his seat has been declared vacant. Those ones who know the rule/law know that he still remains the Speaker of the HoR!

Below is what David Mark [PDP] said today:

www.punchng.com/news/ive-forgiven-the-lawmaker-that-assaulted-me-mark/

Who's Mark referring to as the "Speaker"?! Can a non-member of the HoR be referred to as "Mr Speaker" by the [PDP] Senate President?!
Don't mind all this graduates who cannot read and understand.

3 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by brownlord: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Idrismusty97:
And also watch how all charges against him would be dropped if he swing back to PDP. He would be a saint. Remembered Femi Fani-Kayode?

Yes. I remember FFK, but do you know that same FFK was an anti corruption crusader when he was a progressthieves? Do you know TInubu is now a saint? Also Obasanjo is now a role model and demi gods consulted by that party ( name withheld ) do you know atiku is now a saint and even shetima?

Bros do you know? That once a crock in my state who helped igbenedion ruin my state was a progressthieves and return to the killer party some months back, don't that further confirm my assertion that PDP and APC are same side of rotten coin, same wine in a refurbished bottle with different name and party symbol

Bros do you still want to know more?

5 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by duni04(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
MudRaker:
Tambuwal disobeyed a court order which declared his sit vacant.

The police are enforcing trespassing and impersonation laws.
which court order?

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Donmarrius: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
disloman:
What law did he break?Pls,we will like to know.Some pple r so dumb that GEJ will still b consider as a wise one in their midst.
Guess you are primary 5?.Did you read where i wrote "if" he breaks the law,he should be meant to face the consequencies?.What does 'if' mean to you?.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by MudRaker: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
rattlesnake:
ode!!! undecided

Not me. That was your dad's nickname.

Sorry. Try DNA testing.

It is now affordable.

Poor bastard.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by brownlord: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

No kill persin wit laff o grin grin

Lol, bros na question na

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Idrismusty97(m): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
brownlord:

Yes. I remember FFK, but do you know that same FFK was an anti corruption crusader when he was a progressthieves? Do you know TInubu is now a saint? Also Obasanjo is now a role model and demi gods consulted by that party ( name withheld ) do you know atiku is now a saint and even shetima?

Bros do you know? That once a crock in my state who helped igbenedion ruin my state was a progressthieves and return to the killer party some months back, don't that further confirm my assertion that PDP and APC are same side of rotten coin, same wine in a refurbished bottle with different name and party symbol

What choice do we have? smiley
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by legendsilver(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
nwafuluozoh:
Good move. Tambuwal should first serve six months imprisonment for assaulting the police. Then he will charged with breaking and entering coupled with constituting public nuisance.
And you will spend ur remaining life behind bars for the nuisance you are constituting here. Daft f.o.o.l
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by idumuose(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
obailala:
What is this one talking about?...

The police and military as you have pointed out, are they headless bodies without control?.... who is the commander in chief of Nigerian armed forces?
Is the commander-in-chief of the army a trained soldier?Is it not the same people over whom he is CinC that are his advisers?

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by legendsilver(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
This epidemic rocking our entity called Nigeria will slowly crumble the half-bake democracy.
Ojuku must be smiling now
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Mogidi: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
MudRaker:

Not me. That was your dad's nickname.

Sorry. Try DNA testing.

It is now affordable.

Poor bastard.

Bishop baba grin grin
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by disloman(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

What is the role of the Generals in the army if they have to wait for the president to lead them in manhunt?
U r a g0at.Hu did d chiefs report to?Some of u baboons r so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by idumuose(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
legendsilver:

And you will spend ur remaining life behind bars for the nuisance you are constituting here. Daft f.o.o.l
What law has he broken for posting a comment? And who will send him to jail?
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by disloman(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
MudRaker:

The same one that put a restraining order on your mother from coming any where near me

Buttface
I can now see ao useless d sperm that came frm ur drunkard papa.SMH.U r a waste.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by idumuose(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
disloman:
U r a g0at.Hu did d chiefs report to?Some of u baboons r so annoying.
Must you resort to mud-slinging to prove your point?

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by disloman(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

Stop foaming in the mouth, if you think you can bail Tambuwal I suggest you head to Sokoto prison. Am done with you.
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz.Has he b arrested?U r just a waste.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Mogidi: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
idumuose:

Must you resort to mud-slinging to prove your point?

Bros that imp is junior brother of Ngeneukwenu, throw him some banana and watch the monkey choke in his own vomit, ignore the nematode.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by MudRaker: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
disloman:
I can now see ao useless d sperm that came frm ur drunkard papa.SMH.U r a waste.

At least I have a papa.

Bastard has your owambe hoe of a mother finally deciphered the strain of trailer drivers that knocked her paraga selling Pomo chewing, multicolored azz?

Get at me dawg
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by lanrefront1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
I sincerely hope this news is true because Jonathan will only be further digging his own grave and making a hero out of Tambuwal.

A proverb says. he who the gods wants to kill (disgrace) they first make mad.

3 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by disloman(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros you should worry about your BP, Tambuwal is probably on his knees now or on the phone to GEJ.
In ur dream?u bera wake up b4 u cross to yonder.Abunu.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by brownlord: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Idrismusty97:
What choice do we have? smiley

Damn, I'm humbled you seem to be the only sensible J.weed on this forum.

The rest are bloody hypocrites, who shout APC change when they won Edo election and all house of assembly election. Shout progressive when they won all 44 local govt. Elections in kano, without thinking the election could be rigged, but see anambra as not credible, call ekiti stomach infrastructure but hail osun.

Well two options, either the progressthieves look for a younger and marketable candidate like fashola who while stealing and enriching the governor emeritus of lagos can atleast bring pride and glory to us or we continue with the fresh air.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by idumuose(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
brownlord:

Even if Shekau joins APC today,he will become a progressive and all his sins forgiven by APC.gringrin grin
I have never seen a selected con men in my entire life like i am at present seeing it in APC.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by obailala(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
brownlord:

You are not supposed to know everybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street / Akeredolu Commissions Chocolate Factory In Idanre (Photos) / Bayelsa Election: Boat Carrying Four Journalists Capsizes In Nun River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.