Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Henry4vicc Is A Scammer Nairalanders Take Note. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Henry4vicc Is A Scammer Nairalanders Take Note. (860 Views)

Another BVN Scam Alert! Nairalanders Take Note. (Pic.) / IGP Orders Nationwide Arrest Of Persons Inciting Violence. Take note e-warriors / HENRY4VICC Is A Scammer Guyz Beware. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henry4vicc Is A Scammer Nairalanders Take Note. by scantee(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cc: Moderators and Seun.

please move this to FP for people to see.

a friend of mine came to my office today, while we are discussing he got a notification that his etisalat monthly data plan has expired.

he complain to me that they are charging him much so I advised him to try use glo to subscribe that is cheaper, since is what am currently using. I then informed him about a forum NAIRALAND that people use to post advert on cheap data plans.

so we decided to give it a try, i gave him this guy number HENRY4Vicc to call him and enquiry his prices, he called and he told him to send him glo card 2k for 5.3gb that he will transfer that data to his phone and my friend did immediately. after 2 minutes we call the guy to inform him we never received the data.

he picked and ended the call immediately switch off his phone, after an hour he switch on the phone back, my friend keep calling him but he ignored all his calls, I decided to call him with my phone he picked and just say hello, I asked why he is behaving funny he became mute for over 3mins after which he ended the call.

Though the 2k is nothing to the guy he duped but let everybody beware of this so called HENRY4VICC.

henry4vicc :
buy cheap data ON GLO AND MTN
NOW
CALL (080-595-800-72)
1.500MB-N300
2.700MB-N500
3.1GIG -N800
4.2GIG -N1200
5.3GIG -N2000
note that this data works directly on
all devices with monthly duration
CALL (080-595-800-72)
Re: Henry4vicc Is A Scammer Nairalanders Take Note. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Another one? Thats ten in one week and counting.

[EDIT]

If I called him out first his nairaland buddies would've been on my case swearing with their lives he wasn't a scammer. Its always good to see scamees narrate their stories personally.
Re: Henry4vicc Is A Scammer Nairalanders Take Note. by scantee(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
charix:
Another one? Thats ten in one week and counting.

[EDIT]

If I called him out first his nairaland buddies would've been on my case swearing with their lives he wasn't a scammer. Its always good to see scamees narrate their stories personally.

You mean he did same to u?
Re: Henry4vicc Is A Scammer Nairalanders Take Note. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
419 again. henry tell us what happen o thiefffff. we need to be careful on this forum I beg I experience someone that introduce business to me and he wrote it on NL that he's a student but fortunately for him I called him that am coming to that schl. he now change that he's not a student of the schl again that he's a staff but running a programme in the schl. the schl he was talking about was the schl I graduated from. I told him am coming to the schl but he said he's not at schl again that he only come on weekends. in fact I just dey laugh. I just thank my self that I never pay 5k to his account.

1 Like

Re: Henry4vicc Is A Scammer Nairalanders Take Note. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
scantee:

No. I identify scammers immediately but other nairalanders get on my case asking "why, has he scammed you before?". At least your story would serve as a warning to others to look before they leap.
Re: Henry4vicc Is A Scammer Nairalanders Take Note. by scantee(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
charix:

No. I identify scammers immediately but other nairalanders get on my case asking "why, has he scammed you before?". At least your story would serve as a warning to others to look before they leap.

seriously is unfortunate that we can't trust online business again.

Naija which way

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Answers Craigslist Ad For Baby Clothes Has Foetus Cut From Womb / Girl Catches Someone Using Her Pictures To Deceive People / I Was Afraid To Fight Boko Haram, Says Army Deserter Nabbed For Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.