Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,553 members, 7,865,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

What Is Happening In Nigeria? Tell me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening In Nigeria? Tell me. (957 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! / Good Things Happening In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening In Nigeria? Tell me. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
What kind of useless job is this?
I can't even read the newspaper headlines to see what is going on in Nigeria.
From morning till evening, man is working in an unfriendly environment. No time for rest except the the unenjoyed good night sleep after getting exhausted for the days job.

Please, I need update of Happenings around Nigeria and the world from the less busy, idle and lazy working Nairalanders.
Please, I am serious. Thanks in advance.
Re: What Is Happening In Nigeria? Tell me. by blemon44(m): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
you are idle,lazy, foolish thats why you had the time to post this shit here
you dont have TV and CABLE at home to watch whatever thing you want to watch

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In Nigeria? Tell me. by spenca: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
what Awolowo once described as “Ojelu” meaning the corrupt and greedy politicians as opposed to “Oselu” who seek public office to leave a worthy legacy and to help the nation grow and prosper to enjoy the full dividends of Democracy.

I say Nigeria is in deep trouble because most of our Clerics, our Bishops and our Chief Imams are equally as corrupt as our political leaders.

Local hunters and vigilantes now display more bravery than many of our men and women in uniform

Buhari and Jonathan, Buhari would be a better choice because he is the lesser of two evils and because the man has the clout, the leverage, the integrity and the discipline to lead Nigeria right now given the level of Corruption and insecurity in Nigeria. He has done it before. I believe He can do it again if we support him. Need I say more?

We must all care about the competency and patriotism of the next president and vice president, not their religious and ethnic backgrounds!
Re: What Is Happening In Nigeria? Tell me. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
blemon44:
angry
Ok. I intentionally did not mention angry Nairalanders because I know they are too much for me to handle. But since you are angry and Idle, your welcomed is coment.
Re: What Is Happening In Nigeria? Tell me. by blemon44(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
spenca:
what Awolowo once described as “Ojelu” meaning the corrupt and greedy politicians as opposed to “Oselu” who seek public office to leave a worthy legacy and to help the nation grow and prosper to enjoy the full dividends of Democracy.

I say Nigeria is in deep trouble because most of our Clerics, our Bishops and our Chief Imams are equally as corrupt as our political leaders.

Local hunters and vigilantes now display more bravery than many of our men and women in uniform

Buhari and Jonathan, Buhari would be a better choice because he is the lesser of two evils and because the man has the clout, the leverage, the integrity and the discipline to lead Nigeria right now given the level of Corruption and insecurity in Nigeria. He has done it before. I believe He can do it again if we support him. Need I say more?

We must all care about the competency and patriotism of the next president and vice president, not their religious and ethnic backgrounds!

so you are a lazy working nairalander?
Re: What Is Happening In Nigeria? Tell me. by amunkita(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dont mind dat catfish above, watz happenin is dat spider bit som house of assembly members nd dey change to spidermen, climbing d entry gate to gain access to d assembly building.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In Nigeria? Tell me. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
amunkita:
Dont mind dat catfish above, watz happenin is dat spider bit som house of assembly members nd dey change to spidermen, climbing d entry gate to gain access to d assembly building.....

lol.
I missed the sight but I didn't miss that news.
Re: What Is Happening In Nigeria? Tell me. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
blemon44:
you dont have TV and CABLE at home to watch whatever thing you want to watch

I DON'T HAVE MY BROTHER. I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO BUY FOR ME BECAUSE THEY ARE BUT DISTRACTIONS AT THIS LIFE OF MY STAGE. MY NEWS UPDATE IS NAIRALANDERS.
Re: What Is Happening In Nigeria? Tell me. by amunkita(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
victorels:

lol.
I missed the sight but I didn't miss that news.

since 2morrow no b work, play wiv d news section of nairaland 2 9t....
Re: What Is Happening In Nigeria? Tell me. by blemon44(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
victorels:

I DON'T HAVE MY BROTHER. I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO BUY FOR ME BECAUSE THEY ARE BUT DISTRACTIONS AT THIS LIFE OF MY STAGE. MY NEWS UPDATE IS NAIRALANDERS.

THEN WHY DO YOU CALL THEM LAZY
Re: What Is Happening In Nigeria? Tell me. by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2014
blemon44:

THEN WHY DO YOU CALL THEM LAZY
One is lazy if one believe one is.
You just need to try hard enough to make yourself happy at any given provocation. I was just easing out my stress. The more I am Insulted on nairaland, the more at ease I am. I only wish your insult shouldn't come from bitterness and anger.
Re: What Is Happening In Nigeria? Tell me. by blemon44(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
victorels:

One is lazy if one believe one is.
You just need to try hard enough to make yourself happy at any given provocation. I was just easing out my stress. The more I am Insulted on nairaland, the more at ease I am. I only wish your insult shouldn't come from bitterness and anger.

i dont insult people
but i was foolish to call you foolish

i'm SORRY

(1) (Reply)

Large number of Nigerian Soldiers And Navy Along Ishawo Road / Why Is APC Presidential Primaries Not Televised, Even On TVC? / Buhari View On Sharia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.