Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? (69627 Views)

Ten Words That Define A "Good Man". ONLY Ten WORDS! / Family ; How Do You Balance Accounts? / Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Subom1(f): 1:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
Damn! shocked shocked
Subom1 where you attacked by a dog? and if 'yes' who is this dog with zero respect for hos? tongue cheesy
Yeah a dog by the name of 50caliber. While doing my house chores he got out of control and ended up destroying my pants. Had to cut his wages in half because of that ish.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 1:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin grin
We call 'em gold diggers wink
Are you saying they follow the scent of the money? cheesy

My friend, you sef dey talk.
You wey dey think yellow crayon na gold.
We don't deal with guys wearing yellow painted metals as chains over here in France.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by 2legit2qwt: 1:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Ilekeh:

My friend, gbenu soun jor. angry

Y'all the same tho and you know that. It's genetic
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao @ sholly.

Sholly and her handbag, abil, used to hustle on NL back in the day. grin

Naij chics are the same everywhere - just throw them some cash and they'll follow you. grin

I just show 'em some fancy things. grin

LoL @ hustle! grin grin grin grin What do u mean by handbag? undecided

Mehn, the hustle is real.

Shy, I hope u are not crazy enough to believe we were serious?
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 24, 2014
Subom1:
Yeah a dog by the name of 50caliber. While doing my house chores he got out of control and ended up destroying my pants. Had to cut his wages in half because of that ish.

Oh, no. *dies* grin grin grin grin

You guys should have pity on my stomach, I am dying here grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Subom1(f): 1:47am On Nov 24, 2014
2legit2qwt:

@ Subom1,

Hey hey look at you. Where have you been all the time? kiss kiss

Heya wink, I've been a Lil busy with work and all but pop in here and there. Hope you are good?
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Truckpusher(m): 1:47am On Nov 24, 2014
Subom1:
I thought as much ,that dog bites on everything ,even stones.
You know the chicks they refer to as stones? grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by 2legit2qwt: 1:47am On Nov 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
You're damn right bro.
Now that christmas is around the corner you can catch them like flies grin

Notice how nice they get lately grin grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 1:48am On Nov 24, 2014
2legit2qwt:

Y'all the same tho and you know that. It's genetic

No it's not.
Don't do follow follow.
Taking a girl to McDonalds does not make her a gold digga

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Ilekeh:

lmao

Ijebu guys are too stubborn, prideful and stingy nau.

Nah, all those are misconceptions.

It depends on the individual, to be honest.

Personally, I've never been stingy nor prideful. I give more than I take, and everyone knows me for that. I might be assertive/supremely-confident, but I don't do pride, if you know me. I'm the type of guy that'll probably be around bums, smoking and chatting to them.

But I'm stubborn though. grin And I'll never change that - it made me who I'm.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Truckpusher(m): 1:49am On Nov 24, 2014
Ilekeh:

You wey dey think yellow crayon na gold.
We don't deal with guys wearing yellow painted metals as chains over here in France.
Here in South France we don't deal with hungry hos tongue

Apart from your twerking skill,what else can you offer? wink
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Truckpusher(m): 1:50am On Nov 24, 2014
2legit2qwt:

Notice how nice they get lately grin grin
Too nice for comfort I tell ya grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 24, 2014
2legit2qwt:

No kidding, whether born and raised in Nigeria or London or even France grin grin

They' re all the same, naija chics cheesy

The fact that a kitten was born in the oven doesn't make it biscuit.

That's the story of naij chics...most of them are always hungry and needy. grin

And they like the comfort they can't afford. grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by 2legit2qwt: 1:50am On Nov 24, 2014
Subom1:

%0 calibre has been all emotional about Mr Nigeria Mr NL. I almost got him confused for a girl cheesy cheesy

I've been good too, same, work and life. How're the kids?
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 1:50am On Nov 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, all those are misconceptions.

It depends on the individual, to be honest.

Personally, I've never been stingy nor prideful. I give more than I take, and everyone knows me for that. I might be assertive/supremely-confident, but I don't do pride, if you know me. I'm the type of guy that'll probably be around bums, smoking and chatting to them.

But I'm stubborn though. grin And I'll never change that - it made me who I'm.

Why? Because you're so nice or because you're a fellow bum?

Lol no misconception.

Me, a few Nigerians and this Ijebu guy went out to eat. So it came to sharing the bill, come see how my Ijebu friend's eyes light up like engine light. I swear, you would have thought you asked the nigga to cut off his penis.

I swore from that day, I'll never mention currency around him again. I almost killed a ngga.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Subom1(f): 1:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
I thought as much ,that dog bites on everything ,even stones.
You know the chicks they refer to as stones? grin
undecided undecided
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Truckpusher(m): 1:51am On Nov 24, 2014
2legit2qwt:

%0 calibre has been all emotional about Mr Nigeria Mr NL. I almost got him confused for a girl cheesy cheesy

Hehe grin
People are throwing stones - I no dey house o grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by 2legit2qwt: 1:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Ilekeh:

No it's not.
Don't do follow follow.

I only take them to taco bueno
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin grin
We call 'em gold diggers wink
Are you saying they follow the scent of the money? cheesy

Just show naij chics the money, and they'll follow you! grin

Er, you meet a naij chic for the first time, and the first question she's going to ask you is: "do you drive and what car?" Like WTF? grin grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 24, 2014
Ilekeh:

No it's not.
Don't do follow follow.

Bwahahahahahaha, you are evil! grin grin grin

I am somersaulting, rolling on the flow..... You guys are killing me, this is too darn funny grin grin

Ilekeh:

You wey dey think yellow crayon na gold. We don't deal with guys wearing yellow painted metals as chains over here in France.
You need to stop, I don't want them to carry me away on a stretcher. You are cracking me d hell up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by 2legit2qwt: 1:53am On Nov 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
Hehe grin
People are throwing stones - I no dey house o grin

I'm in France so i'm safe
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Ilekeh:

Why? Because you're so nice or because you're a fellow bum?

Lol no misconception.

Me, a few Nigerians and this Ijebu guy went out to eat. So it came to sharing the bill, come see how my Ijebu friend's eyes light up like engine light. I swear, you would have thought you asked the nigga to cut off his penis.

I swore from that day, I'll never mention currency around him again. I almost killed a ngga.

Lol, nah, I just don't discriminate.

I treat everyone with respect.

That's just one Ijebu guy.

Oh, I was checking some Ekiti chic last year with huge bum and ti.ts (told you init?) but her ar.se was somewhat hairy. grin So, can I judge all Ekiti chics based on that?
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Subom1(f): 1:54am On Nov 24, 2014
2legit2qwt:

Mr NO now that's a low blow even for him grin grin What kids
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 1:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
Here in South France we don't deal with hungry hos tongue

Apart from your twerking skill,what else can you offer? wink

Okay, some girls actually make money and own your balls.

You don't need to know what I can offer because you'll never find out. But I can tell you that if you should ever have the opportunity, that's the day you'll find out how heavy gold really weighs wink
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 24, 2014
BananaBender:

LoL @ hustle! grin grin grin grin What do u mean by handbag? undecided

Mehn, the hustle is real.

Shy, I hope u are not crazy enough to believe we were serious?

I dunno what to believe on this forum, man. grin

Too many fake fvcks and weirdos...I just look out for folks attacking me with multiple handles, just to know who to reply and who to ignore.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 1:56am On Nov 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, nah, I just don't discriminate.

I treat everyone with respect.

That's just one Ijebu guy.

Oh, I was checking some Ekiti chic last year with huge bum and ti.ts (told you init?) but her ar.se was somewhat hairy. grin So, can I judge all Ekiti chics based on that?

Liar. tongue

But if what you say is true, I'm sure you still smashed it with your eyes wide open grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Truckpusher(m): 1:56am On Nov 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Er, you meet a naij chic for the first time, and the first question she's going to ask you is: "do you drive and what car?" Like WTF? grin grin
That's the irritating part and if you don't take your time they'll make you their driver.
After that day she'll call all her friends to visit just one man - At that point I simply put a call across to ma hommies and we are good to go grin

Naija chic can reject their boyfriend immediately because of money ,and the stories you get to hear from them goes like this; I have done everything to this guy, but he won't just let me be and have peace and they usually complete this sentence by telling you how much they love you, wtf .....honey! we just met wink grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Subom1(f): 1:57am On Nov 24, 2014
SirShymex:

what kind of chic's do you guys hang out with. Remember you are who you attract. Stop hanging with broke basic b1tches
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by 2legit2qwt: 1:58am On Nov 24, 2014
Subom1:
Mr NO now that's a low blow even for him grin grin What kids

i thought i heard somewhere you had triplets. 50 is my man, i'll be in Paris before he gets here grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 24, 2014
Ilekeh:

Liar. tongue

But if what you say is true, I'm sure you still smashed it with your eyes wide open grin

Nah, I don't know if I smashed or not. I don't kiss and tell. grin grin lipsrsealed

But I told her...she's a nice girl though.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 1:59am On Nov 24, 2014
BananaBender:

Bwahahahahahaha, you are evil! grin grin grin

I am somersaulting, rolling on the flow..... You guys are killing me, this is too darn funny grin grin

You need to stop, I don't want them to carry me away on a stretcher. You are cracking me d hell up grin grin

Don't mind 2Legit. Dude has been wearing the same WalMart shoes for the last 2 years and he's following fellow broke guys to yab Nigerian girls. grin

Mtchewww some guys can make girls commit homicide.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Truckpusher(m): 1:59am On Nov 24, 2014
Ilekeh:

Okay, some girls actually make money and own your balls.

You don't need to know what I can offer because you'll never find out. But I can tell you that if you should ever have the opportunity, that's the day you'll find out how heavy gold really weighs wink
That's the impression ya'll try to create initially but you're as broke as hell grin

I ain't coming anywhere close to you, I'm done paying bills all for the wrong reasons grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.