Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) (4104 Views)

How Mayorkun Met Davido And The Keyboard That Brought Him Fame (Details) / Rukky Sanda's Security Snapped Her This Photo / Anita Joseph Endorsed By Shapers 9JA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by 9jahubcom(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
I have been chasing Davido for some time on some issues and i had the privileged to meet with him before His birthday today just to carry a sign of and he finally agreed to do it..

See pics below... Not photoshop oh

The Guy Is Clean sha..more pics of me and him coming up shortly

Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by adonbilivit: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
adonbilivit

2 Likes

Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by hannesy(f): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
adonbilivit:
adonbilivit
lol
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
adonbilivit:
adonbilivit
adonbilivit
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by EbubeOnoh(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Story of AMADIOHA
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Orishirishi lies...
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 12:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Even a mad man self knw say this pix na photoshop pix..am sure u bliv b mumu abi ...op d thunder wey go fire. u dey do pressup
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by psyqs(m): 6:22am On Nov 22, 2014
u think say na kids d here ba, jst because say u dey blog...
smh
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by thaoriginator: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2014
axortedbabe:
Orishirishi lies...
grin inu eran, shaki, edoh, ponmo, fuku etc grin
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by Odinaka00(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2014
You met Davido and you guys snapped foto, and he endorsed the foto and you were so happy, and you ran to nairaland and u posted the foto, and the first guy that posted didtnt believe it...........story for ndi nna nna anyi ha

1 Like

Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy humbly solicits and ask for your votes today as he realises his dream of attaining the much coveted crown of mr nairaland.....
you guys saw him through all the rounds!so finally he is there at the grand finale and you guys can do it again today...

God bless yall
God bless nairaland
God bless team omonaija smiley smiley smiley

please click on that link and vote for him smiley smiley smiley[/i][/size][/color]
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by officialcharlz(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2014
the photoshop is glarin mahn. the right arm, the position givs it away.
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by gbenga4sure(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2014
who is davido coz we don't know him here in Yemen. grin
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by echobee(f): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
gbenga4sure:
he is d guy dat killed goliath sad musu sad
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by ignis: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
echobee:

he is d guy dat killed goliath sad musu sad

Lolz
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by MisterLongman(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Op, your story get K-leg.
The way Davido is holding it looks like it was forced into his hands
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by cirmuell(m): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
So 'cuz the niqqa endorse it, that means weI must visit the site?

Ontop all the noise wey wizkid & tiwa they make 4 pepsi ads, will it make anyone who hates it, drink it? undecided
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by dkronicle(m): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
edited from bring back our girls
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by omanifrank(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
gbenga4sure:
u serious, were for yemen u dey
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by 9jahubcom(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
cirmuell:
So 'cuz the niqqa endorse it, that means weI must visit the site?

Ontop all the noise wey wizkid & tiwa they make 4 pepsi ads, will it make anyone who hates it, drink it? undecided
not funny
Re: I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) by cirmuell(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
9jahubcom:
not funny
sorry!

(1) (Reply)

Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her / More Spring Break Madness In Public, See What This Couple Are Doing In Public / Crazy Photos Of The Calabar Carnival 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.