Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

People Are Trying To Assassinate Me --- Sen. Iyiola Omisore - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Are Trying To Assassinate Me --- Sen. Iyiola Omisore (542 Views)

Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive / Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter / 3 Die, Others Injured Trying To Escape From Customs Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Are Trying To Assassinate Me --- Sen. Iyiola Omisore by Vabadon(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Senator Iyiola Omisore raised an alarm yesterday that some leaders from unknown political parties are planning to kill him over the August 9th election.

The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party,
PDP, in the last governorship election in Osun
state, in a statement by his Media aide, Mr. Victor Oriola, called on security agents to increase security around Senator Omisore "to forestall the blood thirsty vampire in the party from carrying out their evil machinations" .

Here's the Statement:

"We are constrained to inform the general public, especially the security agents that we
have uncovered plots to assassinate Senator
Iyiola Omisore in order to cover up the electoral
heist perpetrated on August 9, 2014.

"This is coming on the heels of startling revelation coming from the Osun State Election Petition Tribunal handling the petition of Senator Omisore and it is better for the security to have the information to be able to know how to prevent the inhuman act.

More Here:www.vabadon.com/2014/11/people-are-trying-to-assassinate-me-sen.html?m=1
Re: People Are Trying To Assassinate Me --- Sen. Iyiola Omisore by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nigerian assassins sef they aren't professionals if na beter one you for know yarn the rubish you they yarn so

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos / Yobe Town Currently Under BH Attack / Update On Nigerian Doctor:http://www.naijadivaexpress.org/2015/02/exclusive-coll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.