Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Devil’s Beatitudes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Devil’s Beatitudes (398 Views)

10 Modern Day Church Lessons From The Beatitudes / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / The Beatitudes (sermon On The Mount) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devil’s Beatitudes by SonofIssachar: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Author Unknown

Blessed are those who are too tired, busy or disorganized to meet with fellow Christians on Sundays each week.
Their hearts are not in it.

Blessed are those who enjoy noticing the mannerisms of clergy and choir.
Their hearts are not in it.

Blessed are those Christians who wait to be asked and expect to be thanked.
I can use them.

Blessed are the touchy.
With a bit of luck they may even stop going to church.
They are my missionaries.

Blessed are those who claim to love God and at the same time are hating other people.
They are mine forever.

Blessed are the trouble makers.
They shall be called my children.

Blessed are those who have no time to pray.
They are easy prey for me.

Blessed are you when you read this and think it is about other people and not about yourself.
I’ve got you.

Meditation: Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. – Ephesians 6:11

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Were This Happy In Church? / Prophetic Words And Their Meaning / Automatic Gate Opener Motor Call 07065018486

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.