Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

'Letter To My Cheating Husband' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Letter To My Cheating Husband' (2369 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Letter To My Cheating Husband' by zboyd: 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Here's a letter I found on another website from a wife to her cheating husband. This is just one of the many consequences of cheating that isn't really talked about...from the wife's perspective.

Dear "R":

You cheated on me and now I hate having s-x with you.

S-x is a major part of a marriage, and infidelity in marriage makes s-x about ten times more complicated. Right now, the s-x in our marriage is so complicated that I don’t want to have it with you anymore.

I feel like every time we sleep together now I have to perform, as if I’m competing with the Other Woman in some way. I am also scared to speak my mind if something is uncomfortable because I am thinking “Would the Other Woman say something?”

If you bring up any suggestions for what we can do in the bedroom, I freak out! For example, the last time we had s-x, you wanted me on top. I said yes, but I apparently I didn’t do it very well (or maybe I was just not doing it like she does), and you got frustrated with me. After the thought of her popped into my head, I could not continue. I then proceeded to cry hysterically because I felt like you were comparing me to the Other Woman by criticizing me – in the act!

I wonder if she did it better. I keep wondering if the both of you had better s-x, and if so, why? Did you have more fun with her during s-x? Did she do this? Did she do that? The constant wondering and constant comparison is painful.

The fun and relaxing s-x has disappeared. S-x is supposed to be an enjoyable, relaxing experience that brings you and your husband closer together. For me, it doesn’t do that anymore; in fact, it is more stressful than enjoyable. It’s almost like sleeping with the enemy. I hate that I feel that way, but I do.

S-x is worse than ever now. You thought we had s-x problems before the affair, and now everything is even more messed up. It’s really hard to fight for your marriage when you’re an emotional basket case before, during, and after s-x.

And just in case you're wondering if I'm divorcing you...I am.

Sincerely,

"J"

P.S. This is for you...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6kKCmaEbvs

And this is for me...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBHzB5o_fEE

Source: marriagepartners.com
Re: 'Letter To My Cheating Husband' by asandigbo(f): 12:04am On Nov 22, 2014
thk u for freeing ur mind my dear. pls don't leave your marriage coz it myt be worse out there. confront him gently and if he apologises to u, truly forgive him and forge ahead with your marriage
Re: 'Letter To My Cheating Husband' by mifavour(f): 12:04am On Nov 22, 2014
awww
Re: 'Letter To My Cheating Husband' by zboyd: 12:36am On Nov 22, 2014
To All:

This letter is not from me. I mistakenly left off the heading of my post. Sorry for any confusion.
Re: 'Letter To My Cheating Husband' by JEITO: 2:06am On Nov 22, 2014
A letter from a woman that thinks marriage is all about s*x undecided
Re: 'Letter To My Cheating Husband' by zboyd: 5:56am On Nov 22, 2014
JEITO:
A letter from a woman that thinks marriage is all about s*x undecided

If you read the first part of this woman's letter, you would know that she doesn't think that marriage is all about sex, but does acknowledge that s-x is a major part of marriage, which it is.

She says to her husband:

"You cheated on me and now I hate having s-x with you. S-x is a major part of a marriage, and infidelity in marriage makes s-x about ten times more complicated. Right now, the s-x in our marriage is so complicated that I don’t want to have it with you anymore. I feel like every time we sleep together now I have to perform, as if I’m competing with the Other Woman in some way. I am also scared to speak my mind if something is uncomfortable because I am thinking “Would the Other Woman say something?”"

I have a couple of friends who felt the very same way. When their husbands cheated, they felt their marriage had been poisoned and their marriage bed defiled. They forgave their husbands for cheating but they couldn't deal with the thought of their husbands having s-x with the Other Woman...especially in the midst of their own lovemaking. And just like the letter writer, s-x was no longer fun and relaxing, as it should be between married couples. It became a hated chore - something to check off on their to-do list for the day. And they also felt like they were competing with the Other Woman, in the bedmatics department. When it got to the point where they couldn't stand the touch of their husbands, they knew the marriage was over. Both hung in there for about a year, tried counseling, couple retreats, etc. but it didn't work. So they filed for divorce. Both remarried good men and seem happy.

Now how do you think the average husband would feel, imagining his cheating wife in the arms of another man, loving her up, making her moan, groan, twist and turn in the throes of passion? Wouldn't it drive him a bit crazy. His ego couldn't handle it. Hardly a day would go by without him bringing up his wife's cheating ways.

He would also drive his wife a bit crazy, asking her all kinds of questions like:

Is he better in bed than me? Is he bigger than me? Did he last longer than me? What did he do that I didn't do? How much did you like it?

It's enough to make a husband temporarily impotent.

And what would be the eventual outcome? Most likely divorce.

Generally speaking, husbands tend to divorce a cheating wife but wives tend to hang in there, suffering and smiling, while their husbands chase skirts.

No, marriage isn't all about s-ex but it is an integral part of marriage and infidelity is a serious breach of trust - trust that is almost impossible to restore.

On the other hand, there are those people who think that adultery is not worth breaking up a marriage but the changes in their personality tell the true story. You can't fake betrayal, trust issues, meanness, disillusionment, depression and the sadness that comes in the aftermath of infidelity. It's written all over their faces. It's in their tone of voice.

If you're unhappy in your marriage and have tried all avenues, in an effort to save it, why add infidelity to the mix?

Wouldn't it be best to separate and/or divorce?

Life is too short to be trapped in a miserable marriage.

BOTH of you deserve to be happy...don't you?

4 Likes

Re: 'Letter To My Cheating Husband' by bellong: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2014
^^^ why are you always having friends with bad husbands yet none with bad wives? Can two walk together except they agree.

@topic, the woman has options to either divorce him or forgive him and both of them should reach a compromise. She needs to quit whining.

2 Likes

Re: 'Letter To My Cheating Husband' by beeevan: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2014
If he is already sleeping outside, why are you still sleeping with him? Get are Love Machine or get a man if you feel that bad. Good thing you are opting out, no one should be trapped in such mess.

1 Like

Re: 'Letter To My Cheating Husband' by coogar: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2014
bellong:
^^^ why are you always having friends with bad husbands yet none with bad wives? Can two walk together except they agree.

@topic, the woman has options to either divorce him or forgive him and both of them should reach a compromise. She needs to quit whining.

only heaven knows what she's doing under-G. with the way these women whine & moan constantly about infidelity, you would think men are the only guilty party - yet the global statistics say 33% of all children born in wedlock fail paternity test. surely, it must be the evil spirit räping these women.

(1) (Reply)

Freeman David Remilekun, Are You Really Gone??? / It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein / All is well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.