Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) (58077 Views)

Quick Meaning Of 'P','R','N','D','2','L' And 'OD' For Autogears / Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria / Cars Names And Their Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by JOETYNO: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Caerleon:
Abeg make una no vex oh. I don't know how to post on nairaland that's why this is here.
I have a problem oh.
I sent my goods to Nigeria from the Uk in May this year. I am in Nigeria now. The shipping agent (done deal) that I use told me that my goods will meet me in Nigeria in 6-9weeks time. My goods have not reached me. The story they are telling me is that they have problems in the port that I should bear with them. Please those that have any info should advice me on what to do

done deal in Ireland

1 Like

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Innoson vehicle

1 Like

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Arysexy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
studio14:
Tell me the meaning of this logo abeg

Means buhari boys logo.

1 Like

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by kentochi(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
Interesting
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by ebony2011(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cardillac
This company was founded in 1905 by Henry marty leyland.
The cardillac logo is the family crest of Antonoore dela mothe Cardillac the founder of the city of detroit in 1701. Detroit is the home place of Cardillac and GM motors. The emblem trademarked in 1906 is the family coat of arm.The three side feathers of the bird merlette signifies nobilty on one side to his mother and the other to his father.

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by tomiobj(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
piagetskinner:

Hmm bros u dey work there ne?
na both of us dey wash plate
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by PrinxPeera(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nice 1 op, but wetin i wan take am do?
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
I so love the Mercedes logo, would love to know that of Chrysler and Bentley.
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Bowaley17(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Vikkie14:
2. Volkswagen
The Volkswagen logo simply shows the letter of the company’s initials. The word “Volks” is German for people, while “Wagen” is German for car.
meaning - d people's car...
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nice thread
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by SUGARSON(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
KEEP THE LOGOS ROLLING...
MY LOGO WILL BE OUT SOON I TELL YA
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by emirateprince: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Guys take note

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by laykhorn(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
If my head serves me right, this is making frontpage for the third time
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
ibrutex:
Okk. How can this boost my income angry
Dats d work of poverty
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by piagetskinner(m): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
tomiobj:
na both of us dey wash plate
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by banty: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Vikkie14: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Following. Will update more
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by drestoneokuta(m): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Vikkie14:
2. Volkswagen
The Volkswagen logo simply shows the letter of the company’s initials. The word “Volks” is German for people, while “Wagen” is German for car.
Volks wagen was hitlers idea,
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by DaBullIT(m): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Oya , Ja mi si this one ..

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Shankboye(m): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
ibrutex:
Okk. How can this boost my income angry
by buying and reselling those cars lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Vikkie14: 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
tomiobj:
source please: according to me this is a lie
The interesting shape is very intentional and clearly forms the letter “T”.

There’s more to it than that though. According to Toyota, the “T” is formed from three distinct ovals, each with its own meaning. The two overlapping ovals in the center represent the relationship and trust between the company and its customers and the encircling oval represents the global expansion of Toyota and endless opportunities ahead. The logo also forms a steering wheel, representing the car itself. Even the negative space in the logo is meant to represent the “infinite values” of the company.

This is where fact ends and lore begins. Some say that the logo pays homage to the fact that the Toyota Motor Corporation was a spinoff of a company that produced looms and sewing machines. It’s said that the logo resembles the eye of a needle.

Finally, in addition to the obvious “T”, many claim that indeed every single letter of the word “Toyota” has been intentionally hidden inside of the logo.
Oya defend ur self
That isn't a lie. What i said is the 'summary' of your epistle. First you said IT REP. THE TRUST AND RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE (1) "COMPANY" AND THE (2) "CUSTOMER". And that's the HEART OF THE PRODUCT and the HEART OF THE CUSTOMER respectively. You also stated that it also REP. THE "EXPANSION OF TOYOTA" (3). That is the HEART OF TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS. Bros, it is as simple as ABC. Yes, the word TOYOTA could also be coined out from the logo. So next time, try to assimilate well before jumping into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Vikkie14: 12:05am On Nov 24, 2014
mytime24:
Op wat of dis jeep grin
This 'jeep' was built in 2010 by MYTIME24 and CO. History has it that the company came into being when MYTIME24 frustrate her Dad over the issue of 'car'. Her Dad has to build her this 'jeep' as a means of mobility. The name written atop the jeep 'yellow jeep' comes from her friend who suggested it to MYTIME24 because she loves yellow colour. The tire at the back of the 'jeep' represent the academic 'hat' she wore for her Matriculation. The 'jeep' is what we know today as 'keke napep' or 'monruwa' and is in wide use all over the country.
Source: JustKidding.com grin
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by murtalaa(m): 12:11am On Nov 24, 2014
simplemach:
What of Innoson motors...?
you be wicked oh...people are talking of real car manufacturers and here you are talking about glorified spare part dealer.
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Vikkie14: 12:35am On Nov 24, 2014
16. Honda
The H logo of the automobile division is a stylized H for Honda.
The Honda logo was designed by the Japanese automaker Honda somewhere in the middle of 1996 and 2001.
The Honda logo changes with the operating units, nevertheless maintains the sophistication in each one of them. The Honda motorcycles have the Honda wings logo; Acura automobiles have the Honda ‘A’ logo; Honda racing cars come with Honda racing logo; Honda automobiles with the Honda ‘H’ logo; and the Shipping carries the Honda Marine logo. Generally, the Honda logo comprises of the same identity, the ‘H’, appearing wide from the top and narrower as it nears the bottom.

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Vikkie14: 12:49am On Nov 24, 2014
17. Nissan
In 1928, Yoshisuke Aikawa founded the holding company Nippon Sangyo (Japan Industries or Nippon Industries). "Then name 'Nissan' originated during the 1930s as an abbreviation" used on the Tokyo stock market for Nippon Sangyo. This company was the famous Nissan "Zaibatsu" (combine) which included Tobata Casting and Hitachi. At this time Nissan controlled foundries and auto parts businesses, but Aikawa did not enter automobile manufacturing until 1933.
Before becoming "Nissan" the company was known as the "Datsun." The origins of the Nissan Motor Company dates back to 1st July 1911, when a technician of 37 years, Hashimoto Masujirô, founded the company in Tokyo Kaishinsha.

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Billygee2u: 3:46am On Nov 24, 2014
simplemach:
What of Innoson motors...?
what of HONDA?
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by jaybee(f): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2014
CityNG:

This is wrong.

"Roundel logo[edit]

The round BMW logo used for all models
The circular blue and white BMW logo or roundel evolved from the circular Rapp Motorenwerke company logo, from which the BMW company grew, combined with the blue and white colors of the flag of Bavaria.[92] The logo has been portrayed as the movement of an aircraft propeller with the white blades cutting through a blue sky—first used in a BMW advertisement in 1929, twelve years after the roundel was created—but this is not the origin of the logo itself.[93]"

While not holding brief for @OP, he is discussing the MEANING and NOT ORIGIN of the logos.
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by wazobiaN9(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Vikkie14:
5. BMW
BMW’s logo is a tribute to the company’s history in aviation. The logo shows a propeller in motion with the blue part representing the sky. This is due to the company’s role of building aircraft engines for the German military during World War II.

Failing to tell us BMW means Bavarian Motor Works is failing the explanation of the BMW logo entirely.
Bavaria is the largest state in Germany, and it's located in the south east of the country.
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2014
murtalaa:
you be wicked oh...people are talking of real car manufacturers and here you are talking about glorified spare part dealer.

who said glorified spare parts dealers don't have logos? well, innoson logo is up there
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Vikkie14: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
wazobiaN9:

Failing to tell us BMW means Bavarian Motor Works is failing the explanation of the BMW logo entirely.
Bavaria is the largest state in Germany, and it's located in the south east of the country.
That has jumped my mind. Thanks. Will be modified.
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Vikkie14: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
jaybee:

While not holding brief for @OP, he is discussing the MEANING and NOT ORIGIN of the logos.
You quite understand me better than he does. Thanks. I dont think my English is that hard to assimilate. Thanks for your Explanation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Armoured Mercedes G-Class Will Navigate A War Zone Without Any Problem / $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) / Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.