Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) (3256 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / Chinese Mother Beating Her Child Mercilessly For Peeing ----viewers Discretion-- / Ugandan Boy Raised By Monkeys Tries To Adapt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 22, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-J3o2dS5x2MU/VG_-2CVZmMI/AAAAAAAAAJc/_7oa32tXfgo/s1600/Nanny%2Babusing%2Btoddler%2Bin%2Bthe%2Babsence%2Bof%2Bher%2Bparents%2B%2B%2BYouTube.png[/img]

OMG! I am always lazy to post videos on my blog but I could not help but post this one. It is so disturbing. The abuse is out of this world. The nanny climbed on the back of the little one without fear that she could break her back bone after beating her mercilessly, kicked her like a soccer ball and slapped her like there is no tomorrow. Wow, I ve been dazed. Thinking of when I have my own kids, how will my nanny be if I happen to have one. What if I am extra nice to my nanny, will this kind of abuse happen to my kids? What can one do to avoid nannies treating children this way.

It actually happened in Uganda. It was gathered that, the father after seeing the video beat the nanny so much she is now on a wheel chair feeding on tubes and have hearing aides. She is currently waiting for a hearing Of her case on child battering and attempted murder.

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2kcu_PlI0
Re: Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) by opeyemisteph: 6:17am On Nov 22, 2014
Omo, I am scared as hell. I swear after watching this, I hereby declare that I, Opeyemi Stephens shall not under any condition employ any nanny whatsoever to look after my kids even if she looks like an angel, suggested to me by father abraham, anointed by David Oyedepo and come from as far as Andromeda galaxy. I almost peed in my boxers I swear.

Seun, Mods, Supermods, please sharply move this to the frontpage for all to learn
Re: Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) by jigga40(m): 6:22am On Nov 22, 2014
This nanny is worst than a bokoharam member, she should be treated like a terrorist I swear!!! angry
Re: Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) by FLAWLES(f): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2014
God.Am speechless i swear(i go kill her b4 i arrest her corps)
Re: Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) by Royalcrusset: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2014
Just one kwenshion. Who videoed the nanny? angry
Re: Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) by elynneyo(f): 6:55am On Nov 22, 2014
Have said mine, I will take care of my kids alone no nanny abeg,this is devilish
Re: Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2014
elynneyo:
Have said mine, I will take care of my kids alone no nanny abeg,this is devilish

Me too o my sister

1 Like

Re: Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2014
Inhumane and brutal; see how ugly and witchlike d lady even looks
Re: Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) by asodeboyede(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2014
Oh no! This is ridiculous!
Re: Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) by coolmoon500(f): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2014
I couldnt bear to watch this video alone, so I called my mum to watch it too. Its rather traumatic watching such and Lord knows that because of issues like this I vowed to leave the corporate world once I get married and pregnant. The life of 6am - 8pm would never allow one take care of children and my husband.

Wat good is in it when u bring forth babies and u cant take care of them? What wealth or riches am I chasing that I would give full control to a nanny?‎

I hope women from corporate Nigeria would learn a lot from this and look for other ways to make ends meet.

1 Like

Re: Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) by midasbliss(f): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2014
wow... Does she have plans of being a mother? Dear Lord, when the time is ripe, make me an awesome mother to avoid househelps!
Re: Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) by greatgod2012(f): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2014
Royalcrusset:
Just one kwenshion. Who videoed the nanny? angry

have you heard of CCTV?
Re: Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) by saasala(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oooh, dear lord. I couldnt watch this to the end. I couldnt bear it. She is from hell

(1) (Reply)

Can We Beat A 2-year Old Boy ? / Confused Wife / All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.