Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (23293 Views)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2014
cry cry cry
Mama Ella, Ko ni daa fun e o.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by adesbreath: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2014
Do you mean Bishop oyedepo... ? I understand you don't want to mention names.. it's just sad if this is true.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Eneze1(f): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2014
I'm actually short of words right now, may she find healing wherever she goes to
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2014
didn't want to read this story but once I started I couldn't stop. Touching story.May God heal her,if only her mother had protected the poor innocent girl. Feel like weeping right now

thanks for sharing the story
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kendraloops(f): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2014
is this for real?? Ella is finished mehn!! I'm so sorry for her.

I TOTALLY BLAME THE ONE WHO BIRTHED HER (Not fit to be called a mother).
God will punish her here and in hell,crazy woman!!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Isiterere(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
embarassed embarassed embarassedI still can't put myself together after reading this piece... 1 person went through all these? Good Lord cry cry.. Why is life just so unfair??

This is a MUST READ for every single girl out there.. "Shortcut money is evil, and can never be the best".

Ella's mum
: Why bring forth a child you couldn't handle/look after? I thought kids were bundles of joy? She was indeed a selfish woman.. Why in God's name should you entrust your little daughter into the care of a paedophile? Whatever happened to grooming your daughter? Teaching her the ethics of life? Mentoring her, and the list continues angry angry..

Uncle John
:[s] My happiness is that: You will give birth to a girl(s) child/children, and don't ever feel bitter when nemesis visits you..[/s] If you don't repent, your part in hell will be the hottest... How could you? Of all the profession on earth, you choose to be a cradle robber shocked shocked... The imagination alone is unthinkable..

Ella: My heart goes out to you cry cry.. I pray you find your healing fast, and please retrace your steps.. You've seen a whole lot about life already, right from a tender age.. @ this point, make a firm decision and stand by it.. Fate smiled on you when Kamal came around but still, out of your nonchalant attitude, you killed it.. It's never to late..

@standd, thanks for sharing.. God bless you megaly..
as you're cursing uncle John for his atrocity, you're indirectly cursing "an innocent" daughter of his for a crime she knows nothing about. That's why I hate Karma sometimes .

Standd! Standd!! Standd!!! Thanks for sharing.
**Above all we should show genuine love and care to all would be Ella in our environment.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Obvious Stadd... You're a good writer but....................
I hate this story! - the fact that its centred on tragedy and and highlights sadness just spoilt my mood.
Stick to your poems!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
Are we truly defined by our circumstances?

The story for sure is a sad one n to think it actually happened mks it more gut-wrenching.

Oprah was abused by an uncle as well, lost the baby for him, was blamed by her parents for getting abused but look how she turned out.

I served in northern Nigeria n witnessed hw a party girl corper had scores of maggots cleaned out from her privates after getting down with a rich older man for 45,000 (which wasn't what was agreed upon pre-transaction). She had to be moved via a chartered bus to her hometown in the south-south cz the stench, maggots, n fluids coming out of her were unbearable. Native spiritualist @ her place said the only way was to get something the rich older man owns like a piece of cloth or his hair before anything can be done to save her. That didn't happen.

Truth is Standd has just brought to light what occurs over n over again. These girl victims, some of them aren't kidnapped or coerced into getting used for sexu@l ritual sacrifices, they were just greedy, lazy, party girls who wanted to make a quick buck prostituting. Unfortunately it went all wrong (for them anyway).
Ella was wronged in many ways - having her childhood taken away from her by first her mother, then her uncle. She was wronged when the judicial system failed to punish her pedophile uncle when he was caught. A lot of people can be named, shamed, and blamed for what happened to Ella but ultimately the buck stops at Ella's feet for letting it mould her into what she became.
Providence gave her chances to snap out of the craze n rebuild herself but she chose to continue on her path that others marked out for her.

Amazing work by Standd, loads of lessons to learn from but what saddens me is even though some read her non-fiction story, they'd still spiral back to the party scene where they choose to make cash transactions using their bodies for no other discernible reason than because they can and they desire a certain lifestyle that evokes envy in others but are unwilling to put in the mental work for it.

It's a sad world we live in that constantly wants us to stop believing in and having compassion for humanity. At one moment while reading the story I noticed I was unconsciously clinching my fist and grinding my molars - every fiber of my being HATED the Uncle but I had stop myself, obviously.

It almost feels as though Ella had no say in how her life went but I always pause when I get that feeling and ask myself.

3 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by DonaTee(f): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
OMG! This is shocking n sad buh dis scenario n even worse plays n replays every day in d lives of real pple.

May God save us all n help us knw wen n how to retrace our step b4 doom knocks

Addiction is a force n kip drawin d person deeper. One big problem ella had was a porous foundation #morally, religiously, socially uhh!

But 4 d grace of God...
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nimk(f): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
the story is just sad....pains me that its a real life story
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nmeri17: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
WizardofOz1 u kept asking if we are defined by our circumstances?? I don't know. you tell me
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Standd thanks for sharing this story:
Am really speechless just after reading this: its looking so very unreal,but it is Real,it is happening here in Our Country..
Emmanuella was just a victim,and there are so many other victims out there,that can't say the cause of whatever predicament they put on themselves...the absurd thing is that there children are now even helping them...Am just happy she came out of that hell alive and I just pray she meets the right people that will help her and nurture her back to regain control of herself,because I know right now she is not in control of herself and her body....she needs the love of Jesus...I just pray she is touched by the holy-spirit..
Back to the story:
Standd,I was really waiting to know how related uncle john and ella were,there was something fishy there between Uncle john and Ella's mom.Obviously,Ella's mom knew what was happening,but she did nothing to stop or prevent it,she even allowed it...what type of mother does that? She is to be blame for everything that is happening to her daughter...she was a failure as a mother,she couldn't even be a role model to her daughter..that's very pathetic....

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
Jennimma:
Finally! standd!!!! kiss

smiley Thanks Jennimma
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Jennimma:
Finally! standd!!!! kiss

smiley Thanks Jennimma
Ghostlady:
Standd thanks for sharing this story:
Am really speechless just after reading this: its looking so very unreal,but it is Real,it is happening here in Our Country..
Emmanuella was just a victim,and there are so many other victims out there,that can't say the cause of whatever predicament they put on themselves...the absurd thing is that there children are now even helping them...Am just happy she came out of that hell alive and I just pray she meets the right people that will help her and nurture her back to regain control of herself,because I know right now she is not in control of herself and her body....she needs the love of Jesus...I just pray she is touched by the holy-spirit..
Back to the story:
Standd,I was really waiting to know how related uncle john and ella were,there was something fishy there between Uncle john and Ella's mom.Obviously,Ella's mom knew what was happening,but she did nothing to stop or prevent it,she even allowed it...what type of mother does that? She is to be blame for everything that is happening to her daughter...she was a failure as a mother,she couldn't even be a role model to her daughter..that's very pathetic....

Thanks for reading.
I really don't want to talk about Uncle John's relation with Ella. It's just so saddening
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
sosalekins:
Obvious Stadd... You're a good writer but....................
I hate this story! - the fact that its centred on tragedy and and highlights sadness just spoilt my mood.
Stick to your poems!

sad

adesbreath:

Do you mean Bishop oyedepo... ? I understand you don't want to mention names.. it's just sad if this is true.

No, I don't mean Bishop Oyedepo at all.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
MissyKwnly:
r u 4rm okrika?

No, I am not.

Justfollowit:
[quote author=standd
Could you please clarify whether it was anal or vagina sex because I believe her case may be medical instead of spiritual.

Can't really say. But from all I saw, it is deeply spiritual.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
AirborneLacer:

**Applause

I probably have to do a review now huh. Dust off an Emmanuella novel, settle down in my chair, and get ready to issue a “thumbs up” or “thumbs down” as I leaf through the pages right? cheesy

Most literary works has been whipping the dead horse of regurgitated stories. ''Emmanuella'' marks an interesting departure from the usual with a tale worth retelling.

Invoking empathy and compassion, teaching lessons that won't be forgotten in a hurry.

Boo this is a great piece and a reality check for every young girl and mother.

Your credibility is never in question - Good work.

Thanks. *blushing blue-green*

delightful1:
What a story!!! cry... This is best imagined as a fiction, unfortunately, it's not. Can't imagine what she's going through. I however blame her the most.
Weldone standd, you really did I great job and thank you for sharing such a story. Can't imagine how you feel, knowing the man who did this to Ella, yet have to be mute about it. I for one can't handle that, once again, kudos.

Thanks much smiley

Left to me too, I would have done something about the chief but Ella was really scared for her life and besides, how do we explain how she got in there? Only Ella herself can seek for justice before we back her up.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Thanks Kayemjay smiley
Thanks jennimma smiley

And to all who have read and digested this story, it is NON-FICTION and happened to someone I met.
Hoping we all learn from it.
Thank y'all

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
standd:

smiley Thanks Jennimma

Thanks for reading.
I really don't want to talk about Uncle John's relation with Ella. It's just so saddening
okay dear,but I would really love to knw.you are a great writer
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ghostlady:
okay dear,but I would really love to knw.you are a great writer

Thanks much smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by ednut1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
All thanks to a friend i was persuaded into reading dis story. Very sad and horrible mehn. D bishop am guessing is Cardinal olubunmi....... Sick mehn. Ella is prolly dead smh
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
A masterful narrative.. Standd, you are a storyteller of stunning power.

Such a gripping tale. A powerful portrait of a female agony. A very unforgettable, heart-wrenching, riveting read. Only the hardest of heart could fail not to be moved.
Wish Ella could summon the s.punk and seek Justice.

Happy birthday Africanapple. I'm aware this is coming a little too late. But better be late than never. Wish you the best of life.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by AfricanApple(f): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Epaul:

Such a gripping tale. A powerful portrait of a female agony. A very unforgettable, heart-wrenching, riveting read. Only the hardest of heart could fail not to be moved.

Happy birthday Africanapple. I'm aware this is coming a little too late. But better be late than never. Wish you the best of life.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
ednut1:
All thanks to a friend i was persuaded into reading dis story. Very sad and horrible mehn. D bishop am guessing is Cardinal olubunmi....... Sick mehn. Ella is prolly dead smh

undecided
Assumptions is the mother of ALL fuckups.
I put a disclaimer on this story, all names have been changed including the alphabets of the name of the Bishop I put up.
Kindly desist from calling names, pls.
Thanks for reading smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Epaul:

Hmmmmmn. How can she seek justice when she doesn't want anyone to know about her past.
We can only hope that she is alive and well.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by ednut1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
standd:

undecided
Assumptions is the mother of ALL fuckups.
I put a disclaimer on this story, all names have been changed including the alphabets of the name of the Bishop I put up.
Kindly desist from calling names, pls.
Thanks for reading smiley
hahahahaha fear fear
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
ednut1:
hahahahaha fear fear

cheesy grin
I am not fearing oh, why shall I fear?
Truly, I changed ALL the names. I changed the schools and locations too.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nmeri17:
WizardofOz1 u kept asking if we are defined by our circumstances?? I don't know. you tell me
I'd like to think we aren't..
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2014
Isiterere:

as you're cursing uncle John for his atrocity, you're indirectly cursing "an innocent" daughter of his for a crime she knows nothing about. That's why I hate Karma sometimes .

Standd! Standd!! Standd!!! Thanks for sharing.
**Above all we should show genuine love and care to all would be Ella in our environment.

ALL IZZ WELL
embarassed embarassed I just felt he wouldn't feel the pains better since he is a man.. A little taste to someone close to him would have taught him to appreciate the female folks better..

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by plainmirror(m): 9:54am On Dec 09, 2014
I lack words to describe how I felt after reading this tale.
Our people do say that 'the human heart is like a bag; each one of us carries it'. I feel for the young lad for experiencing the crudest version of life at a very tender age.

To this end, I contribute thus » there is more to LIFE than silver and gold.

#PLainmirroR

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Juliedora79(f): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Hmmm... Really touching story. Rather than throwing blames around lets just pray she gets a solution to her problems wherever she is now. I think the symptoms of her condition might be of VVF( vesico vaginal fistula). Although it was not through early child birth. Someone in the medical field can help out even though some might argue she needs spiritual healing but medical treatment is still needed abi
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Isiterere(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
embarassed embarassed I just felt he wouldn't feel the pains better since he is a man.. A little taste to someone close to him [/b]would have taught him to appreciate the female folks better..

[b]an Innocent soul! From the look of things "ELLA" is also an innocent soul to an offense committed by someone in the past. That's why I will always disagree with Karma.(Karma sucks)

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Was The Last Book You Read? / 10 Silly Questions That Helped Shaped My Life . / Dinner For Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.