Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Two Kinds Of Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Kinds Of Destiny (1750 Views)

The Six Kinds Of People You Will Find In A Church In Naija / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional By Pastor Paul Eneche 20 JULY 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Kinds Of Destiny by Joagbaje(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2014
Romans 8:30
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified (.There’re two destinies for every man.

There’s the natural destiny and there’s the divine destiny. Natural destiny is controlled by such factors as the family in which you were born, your country of birth, the people you’re associated with, the information you’ve received or education, etc. All of these have an impact on your natural destiny.

For example, there’re some who are rich, not by virtue of any achievement of their own, but because of the family to which they were born. That’s their natural destiny.

Natural destiny, however, does not exclude the divine mighty hand of God; He has the generic involvement in the world. The world belongs to Him. But some in the world are His creatures, while some others are His children. He has a good will for all His creatures—everyone in the world—but more specifically, He has a divine destiny for His children—everyone who’s born again.

The divine destiny for any man only begins when he’s born again. That’s when God becomes your Father and starts leading you. That’s when He sends His Holy Spirit to live in you and to guide you. The Holy Spirit then takes residence in the quarters of your heart.

You’re thus different from the world. Like Jesus said in

John 15:19
…I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Everyone that’s born again is not of this world. You’ve been chosen out of this world by Jesus. He’s got His mark on you.

How can you tell whether a man is fulfilling natural destiny or fulfilling divine destiny? It's simple: who gets the glory in his life? In the things he does, who gets to be honoured? Who receives the praise? Whose power is behind what he does? For whom does he live? If all the answers turn out to be the Lord, then that's divine destiny, according to the Bible.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Kinds Of Destiny by Mendo007(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2014
nice post
Re: Two Kinds Of Destiny by vooks: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Did you pay up SirJohn's 500K cash for debunking your miracle?
Joagbaje:

[size=2pt]Romans 8:30
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified (.There’re two destinies for every man.

There’s the natural destiny and there’s the divine destiny. Natural destiny is controlled by such factors as the family in which you were born, your country of birth, the people you’re associated with, the information you’ve received or education, etc. All of these have an impact on your natural destiny.

For example, there’re some who are rich, not by virtue of any achievement of their own, but because of the family to which they were born. That’s their natural destiny.

Natural destiny, however, does not exclude the divine mighty hand of God; He has the generic involvement in the world. The world belongs to Him. But some in the world are His creatures, while some others are His children. He has a good will for all His creatures—everyone in the world—but more specifically, He has a divine destiny for His children—everyone who’s born again.

The divine destiny for any man only begins when he’s born again. That’s when God becomes your Father and starts leading you. That’s when He sends His Holy Spirit to live in you and to guide you. The Holy Spirit then takes residence in the quarters of your heart.

You’re thus different from the world. Like Jesus said in

John 15:19
…I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Everyone that’s born again is not of this world. You’ve been chosen out of this world by Jesus. He’s got His mark on you.

How can you tell whether a man is fulfilling natural destiny or fulfilling divine destiny? It's simple: who gets the glory in his life? In the things he does, who gets to be honoured? Who receives the praise? Whose power is behind what he does? For whom does he live? If all the answers turn out to be the Lord, then that's divine destiny, according to the Bible.
[/size]
Re: Two Kinds Of Destiny by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
vooks:
Did you pay up SirJohn's 500K cash for debunking your miracle?
[/size]
Why don't you PM this guy? Why spoil the thread? Yet you will get angry when someone request you take a pill. angry

1 Like

Re: Two Kinds Of Destiny by vooks: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
My brother,
Did he wager on PM?
What has drugs got to do with this? Are you trying to insult me?
Bidam:
Why don't you PM this guy? Why spoil the thread? Yet you will get angry when someone request you take a pill. angry

1 Like

Re: Two Kinds Of Destiny by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
vooks:
My brother,
Did he wager on PM?
What has drugs got to do with this? Are you trying to insult me?
Why spoil the thread? Why get angry? You could have posted on sir John thread. Why the mischief? What is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Two Kinds Of Destiny by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bidam:
Why spoil the thread? Why get angry? You could have posted on sir John thread. Why the mischief? What is wrong with you?
Christians like you make me proud to be a Satanist.
Re: Two Kinds Of Destiny by vooks: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
You are the one abusing people here all over. You have anger issues and you need to deal with them in prayer my brother.
I raised it here because This is Joagbaje's thread and this is the first time in a long time he is resurfacing.
I could have enquired from you first before posting here if you would take offence, but then again, I never consult you before posting wink

Bidam:
Re: Two Kinds Of Destiny by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
vooks:
You are the one abusing people here all over. You have anger issues and you need to deal with them in prayer my brother.
I raised it here because This is Joagbaje's thread and this is the first time in a long time he is resurfacing.
I could have enquired from you first before posting here if you would take offence, but then again, I never consult you before posting wink

And you are the guy who forgot to take his medication before logging onto the forum. Did you read the rule 1 before posting?
Re: Two Kinds Of Destiny by vooks: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Did Joagbaje open a thread to dare SirJohn? Should I open a new thread to remind him of his obligation? cheesy

Bidam:
And you are the guy who forgot to take his medication before logging onto the forum. Did you read the rule 1 before posting?
Re: Two Kinds Of Destiny by Gombs(m): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bro bidam, no need engaging vooks, ignore him to avoid derailment of a beautiful thread as this.

@OP

The world belongs to Him. But some in the world are His creatures, while some others are His children. He has a good will for all His creatures—everyone in the world—but more specifically, He has a divine destiny for His children—everyone who’s born again.

Nice words

1 Like

Re: Two Kinds Of Destiny by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Gombs:
Bro bidam, no need engaging vooks, ignore him to avoid derailment of a beautiful thread as this.

@OP

Nice words
True, no need engaging dishonest folks! I won't even comment on his mentions. grin
Re: Two Kinds Of Destiny by nnofaith: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
@Op I guess your devine destiny is to be fake healer with no shame.
Re: Two Kinds Of Destiny by Oyinprince(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Your divine destiny begins when you know God. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Two Kinds Of Destiny by vooks: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Two are better than one, it is allowed to defend your disgraced.just tell Joagbaje to pay and to never make dumb dares wink

Gombs:

@OP

Nice words

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ? / The Gospel Saves In Every Situation - Joseph Prince / Seyi Makinde Loves Islam Muslims...proved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.