Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) (45827 Views)

Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) / Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) / Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by moshoodn(m): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
barackodam:
LWTMB
I like your signature. Its hilarious.
Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by Malawian(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
slaughterhouse:

They are civilians. We are talking of a so called war commander, Ojukwu is a disgrace to all military men.
what about the one who ran in 1966 ? brigadier "uslain bolt" ogundipe. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
henryobinna:
hahaha...
ok oh... I been want report them but I just free them hoping say na matured dudes

Yes o! They are very matured individuals, so just leave them and let them continue to keep the thread rolling. Lolz.
Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by showbiz4all27(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
johnmartus:
people like you do not deserve to live among the woman being or to speak in the public village boy lack of home training
Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by showbiz4all27(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
johnmartus:
people like you do not deserve to live among the woman being or to speak in the public village boy lack of home training

WOMAN BEING!!!
Lolz.
Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by ManuTee(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Moderators, it is a disgrace to have such topic on FP with the non value added comments flying around. Kindly remove from FP and shut down the thread.
It is neither educative or entertaining.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by Malawian(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
slaughterhouse:

Who is this? The greatest coward ever liveth. May he continue to rot in hell.
at least it is on record that ojukwu got on a plane to abijan. who can tell us how brigadier "uslain bolt" ogundipe got to england? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by Malawian(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
ManuTee:
Moderators, it is a disgrace to have such topic on FP with the non value added comments flying around. Kindly remove from FP and shut down the thread.
abeg face front angry angry
Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by abysirius(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oment5:
where and which place was rebuilt after the war?
My friend go and sell your lies and deceit to your fellow ofe-mmanu oafs.

Evidence that Ojukwu ran away from the battle or keep quiet.
When people discuss about war, yo-robber people don't have to join the discussion.
Be guided. We ffight with our brains not with hands like u guys. It's only a fool dt will go to war especially when he knows he can never win. All I can remember was Ojukwu's failure becos he was never a good strategist and also allow his greed to mislead him. Have u forgotten d red scorpion? Perhaps u have. But I'm sure u will know OBJ. He led d Nigerian troops then.. Dem be bonafide Omo Oodua! Ask d elders in your family..

1 Like

Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by henryobinna(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
RedBenson:

Yes o! They are very matured individuals, so just leave them and let them continue to keep the thread rolling. Lolz.
ok sir!
Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by folawiyoma(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
IGBOSON1:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

There's only one little problem: In the 2014 pic, they were trying to get in........in the 1962 pic, they were trying to get out! grin

Am no fool.

That pic shows they are upstairs trying to get down.

Did they fly up? I doubt that.

Are they trying to get out ? I say yes .until you can prove to me where they are is not up up up den idonbilivit
Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by oluvick(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
See am here

Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by zimoni(f): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
ManuTee:

They usually turn blind eye to this type of thread so that people would bash themselves very well. They'll wait till it got to 20th page before they delete the offensive comments.

Too Badt.

The Mods and Admin are indirectly promoting tribalism in this great forum.

@Topic,

Operation Watie was severe, it claimed many lives and properties. I wouldn't blame the dudes who were trying to escape being lynched.

But in the case of the Reps who forced their way into the NASS, two things were involved.

1. To protect their interest.

2. To ensure their party member remains the Speaker, they were afraid he could be impeached and Ihedioha took over.

Politics is a very dirty game. 2015 is going to be hot.

Life Is Good.
Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by Malawian(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
slaughterhouse:

So you are proud of your war commander that fled from war and leave you all to die. Pathetic.
we want to know brigadier "uslain bolt" ogundipe's means of transportation to england. grin grin grin
i think his "jaa" meant that yoruba did not have anybody to organize them into battle or fleeing formation.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill / APC Leaders And Blocs In Fierce Battle Over Buhari's Ministerial List / Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.