Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Want To Be Next Ronaldinho=-chelsea STAR - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Be Next Ronaldinho=-chelsea STAR (494 Views)

Rumours About Okocha And Ronaldinho. / Do You Think Messi Is Better Than Ronaldinho? / Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Next Ronaldinho=-chelsea STAR by Ajibo111(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Chelsea winger Willian has talked about his
playing style, and insisted that we wants to be
more like his hero, Brazil star Ronaldinho. It's a curious comparison - while both players are
Brazilian attacking midfielders, their playing style
couldn't really be more dissimilar. Ronaldinho is all flair, with amazing touch, control and
technique. For a while at his peak he was also a
speedy, but the majority of his career has been spent
well below full fitness. Willian on the other hand is all hard work, tackling
back and pressing up the pitch. He has his moments of
flair - as we saw when he used Ronaldinho's
trademark elastico in Brazil's friendly against Turkey -
but he generally uses his pace to beat his man. Speaking to the Chelsea website, Willian revealed how he admired Ronaldinho's change of pace: . "Ronaldinho is one of my favourite players. He is
somebody I have always looked up to. Sometimes
when you watch him you see him dribble with the ball
quickly, to use his acceleration and skill together to
inject speed into a move. "Other times you see he is very steady and calm with
the ball. He slows it down, and then with a bit of magic
he does something special. That sort of style is part of
the Brazilian culture." Willian admitted earlier this month that he needs to
score more goals, and he will have the perfect
opportunity against West Brom on Saturday. Will Faulks 19 Hours Ago Chelsea Star Wants To Emulate.

(1) (Reply)

Samson Siasia Invites 47 Foreign Based Players For Dream Team Trials / Amokachi Set To Fire Five Players !!! / Azubuike Egwuekwe Gets European Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.