Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Reggae Music Is Best Kind Of Praise And Worship Song. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reggae Music Is Best Kind Of Praise And Worship Song. (1303 Views)

The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility / My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reggae Music Is Best Kind Of Praise And Worship Song. by Shinor(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
[b]I have been an ardent follower of reggae music throughout the ages and the tribulation we go through just to have this music accepted by ordinary people in the country but most people frown at it especially the older folk claiming it’s the devil’s music.
But anytime this music plays in the church you see the whole place erupt with joy and all manner of dancing. Suddenly the congregation start smiling, swaying from side to side to the drum and the bass. Even old Pastor A at almost 89 years gets up and start to praise God.
The feeling in the church when they are playing a reggae praise and worship song is nothing short of euphoric. You wonder where Brother Nath who is always quiet and hardly smiles suddenly got his energy from. Sister N starts shaking her imaginary dreadlocks. Before you know it the spirit descends on God’s people. Brother Nicodemus starts jumping landing on each leg. What a sight to behold.
If I had my way every praise and worship song will be played on reggae rhythms.
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Great Wonder Child Birth In FCT Hospital / My Cousin's Fiancé Is An Eckists, What Will She Do. Please Help Her / Kumuyi Reportedly Goes Tough On Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.