Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash (59661 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Emirates Plane Collides With Hak-air Plane During Take-off At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by elnino188(m): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2014
ALL WORLD sent email about rate increment but they didn't even say anything about delivering packages that has been in the airport Cargo Terminal for the past 1 month. Let me have my package I will pay the increment it's as simple as that . I have waited enough please . This package has turned to debt for me .
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by bizzle2: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
got a call from allworld this evening to come pickup a package shipped on the 7th of Nov,
One down, five to go
elnino188:
ALL WORLD sent email about rate increment but they didn't even say anything about delivering packages that has been in the airport Cargo Terminal for the past 1 month. Let me have my package I will pay the increment it's as simple as that . I have waited enough please . This package has turned to debt for me .
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by itstpia8: 5:22am On Dec 19, 2014
r231:

we are trying our best....there is still loads of congestion out there.....

see below for one of our shipment that arrived from UK..

undecided
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by leo2sexy: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
r231:

we are trying our best....there is still loads of congestion out there.....
see below for one of our shipment that arrived from UK..
r231:
itstpia8:

undecided

Hey r231, I just got my package this friday, and it looks intact, well I know its your fault for this, its a general scenario, thanks for the wonderful customer service, even after yelling yanira martinez, would always reply politely, I recommend midas internationals shipping to u all, thanks! And everyone on here, thanks and merry xmas. Am out
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by r231(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
leo2sexy:

Hey r231, I just got my package this friday, and it looks intact, well I know its your fault for this, its a general scenario, thanks for the wonderful customer service, even after yelling yanira martinez, would always reply politely, I recommend midas internationals shipping to u all, thanks! And everyone on here, thanks and merry xmas. Am out
u

Thank you for your business boss!!

Merry Christmas
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by Mariesio: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
sad sadNow the nightmare begins, my goods ( xmas caps) are still at NAHCO. No hope of it clearing even next week. Thank you Nigeria for encouraging small time traders like us.
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by timechange: 12:26am On Dec 21, 2014
Seriously Nigeria is not helping small business
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by STTITUS(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mariesio:
sad sadNow the nightmare begins, my goods ( xmas caps) are still at NAHCO. No hope of it clearing even next week. Thank you Nigeria for encouraging small time traders like us.
Sorry about that bro. God has a better plan. I am yet to receive my goods too. So, I have decided not to wait anymore... When they come, they come. You can ship with express for the main time.
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
I thought am the only person that has realized this. Nigeria has a very horrible business environment especially for small time traders/starters.

If its big businesses, they'll just call one oga on top and send him airtime. Their shipments will be singled out and cleared immediately.

GOD DEY SHA!

My power banks left China since November 15. That's all am sure of. The shipping company said its part of the withheld goods at NAHCO shed there.

My biggest fear is that I don't know how they are kept. If they keep it under direct sunshine and high temperature area, the batteries might get spoilt.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by timechange: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
I wish my stuff can be out just to safe my business dignity or else customers will surly finish me with everyday calls no Xmas 4 me I know that 4 sure.
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
I shipped my goods with Happy Time Express Cargo, since Nov 15, via normal, now another company called Allizzy Cargo Services sent me a text to come and collect my goods. I don't understand this.

How did Allizzy Cargo Services get my goods?

I hope they are not fraudsters?

Has anyone experienced this since this NAHCO - custom stress started?

Has anyone shipped with Allizzy Cargo Services before, here?

Please someone should answer me? whatsapp 08027147181 or 08054033161.

Please I need a reply soon to take my decision.
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by timechange: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Never had that name i even tried to check them out no match found maybe real maybe not.........
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by timechange: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
I found this for you i think they are real..... they are under china

http://en.shippingchina.com/bc/index/targetCompany/com_id/46.html
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by r231(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
The Federal Government, Friday, suspended all cargo flights from other countries from operating into the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos.

Disclosing this development to newsmen, General Manager Corporate Communications, Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), Mr. Yakubu Dati said that the suspension of cargo aircraft into the country was necessary because of the congestion at the warehouses.

Mr. Dati further pointed out that the Nigerian Airspace Manager Agency had been notified to issue a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) informing them about the development.

He said, “This has become imperative due to the congestion created by the backlog of cargo created following the two-week closure of the terminal by the Nigerian Customs Service”

The FAAN GM further noted that the agency was initiating possible measure to accelerate the clearance of the goods and return the situation to normalcy.

He however advised airlines and importers to make use of alternative airport as such move would ease the congestion of goods at the Lagos airport.

According to him, the authority was constrained to take such measure for the time being for the safety and security of all concerned.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/fg-suspends-cargo-flights-mmia/
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lexyp:
Am now feed up with this usps can't believe my package is still on transit

goto usps.com and file a claim... was it insured?
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by LiteKing(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ha na wao i don't even know where to start. last week i got a call from my shipping agent that they have cleared my goods, the next day they farwarded via fedex to delta. since last week, now they bcalled me from from enugu that they have my goods. delta---enugu. na wao
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Is it just me,?I still havent got my goods out from my shippers.Please who knows what could be happenng?
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by Dahlia22: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=r231 post=28389707]To: midas shipping
Subject: Re: Nahco happenings

Dear All

The CG is around now and meeting is going on. From all indice if work do
not commence tomorrow by Monday it will so you can send cargo from this
weekend.

Kaz
------Original Message

Since the port has been opened weeks ago, I still have my package with you guys for four (4)months now,..... I am yet to receive it. This package has been with u guys since sept 29 and this far before the NAHCO incident.....

I used to respect midas but this, I see Midas has no regards for its customers. U keep my package with u for four months n causing me ache. U guy are just not reliable like u used to be. Please release my package to me. U guys want to carry it to 2015? What the heck is all that.... Rubbish. When can those of us having sea shipment for sept 29 come take our goods before they go rotten?quote]
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by r231(m): 12:52am On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=Dahlia22 post=29340381][/quote]

Sea freight!!
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by STTITUS(m): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
It is like this thread has lost its essence yet, I have not received my goods. Who has?
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by timechange: 12:07am On Jan 07, 2015
I believe God will help........ Now you can ship or pay for your shipment that if you haven't pay before..........Nigeria i pray oooooooo or I LOVE MY COUNTRY NIGERIA grin grin grin
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by Dahlia22: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Yes sea freight
r231:

Sea freight!!
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by Dahlia22: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
I am yt to receive mine...... This is the fifth month running. Everyday I am told it would be out "next week". This " next week" never comes... I don't know if my goods are even lost or not... How can Midas pack another man's wahala on someone's head? They are telling me a customer didn't pay for his car. If he didn't pay them money for his Toyota car to be shipped, why did they ship on credit esp if they know they can't clear it with their money.. I have been told payment for sea must be bmade before it leaves, so what happened?
STTITUS:
It is like this thread has lost its essence yet, I have not received my goods. Who has?
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by Dahlia22: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
STTITUS:

I am yet to receive mine...... This is the fifth month running. Everyday I am told it would be out "next week". This " next week" never comes... I don't know if my goods are even lost or not... How can Midas pack another man's wahala on someone's head? They are telling me a customer didn't pay for his car. If he didn't pay them money for his Toyota car to be shipped, why did they ship on credit esp if they know they can't clear it with their money.. I have been told payment for sea must be bmade before it leaves, so what happened?
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by HakaVveli: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2015
SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!

my parcel sent on the 15th Dec from Miami Fl. been in transit since Dec 20th here in Lagos Nigeria when i tracked on trackitonline.. havnt got anything updated since then please someone help how long is my item going to be in trasit.. It's very important i get the package this week because if i don't i wont be able to write my exam and i won't graduate sad((( PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

my tracking number start with CW***US .. what should i do. or should i just wait? im sick worried everyday i dont have it.

im sick worried here

makavveleipro@musician.org
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by stevoche(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
elnino188:
Good morning everyone please I want to know of there is anyone using Allworld international Inc . here? I am tired of waiting it's almost a month already Mr. Chinedu who happened to be their correspondent on Nigeria would not even say anything reasonable on phone . Their office in NY would not respond to email .. I am worried sick I couldn't meet deadline for these deliveries and I can't tell my client when to expect their goods . Please help me If you have any info about this company

Seems like they have now started misplacing items too as items which were delivered to them in november have still not reached me and they r claiming its been sent. I send them several emails and the refuse to respond anymore. Am shocked beyond words as this is the second time this is happening with ALLWORLD INTERNATIONAL. Its just a pity Mr Chinedu is quite clueless about a lot of things while Mr Jones only knows how to send mails about price increases.
Just sent them another mail to look for my missing items.
Too many praises about allworld but they lack customer service. PERIOD!!!
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by stevoche(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
elnino188:

Dont worry my brother, they have cost me more than that, i even resolved to making my payments for their shipments in dollars due to their high exchange rate. Simple mails to apologise for delays dont exist in their books but they are experts in sending shipment bills and increment mails. They lost my goods worth $420 and are clueless about it saying it was sent to me and i can upgrade to the Gold package for better handling. Who does that? This are peeps i have been using for 3years and counting. Take heart and no need to call chinedu, he is clueless about anything.
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by r231(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dahlia22:

I am yet to receive mine...... This is the fifth month running. Everyday I am told it would be out "next week". This " next week" never comes... I don't know if my goods are even lost or not... How can Midas pack another man's wahala on someone's head? They are telling me a customer didn't pay for his car. If he didn't pay them money for his Toyota car to be shipped, why did they ship on credit esp if they know they can't clear it with their money.. I have been told payment for sea must be bmade before it leaves, so what happened?

Dear Valued Customer,

Happy New Year!

On behalf of the staff at Midas Shipping; we are using this opportunity to thank all of our customers that have items in the 40ft consolidated container that has been at the port for the past few months for your patience and understanding regarding the delay.

You have been loyal and supportive to our company during this period, and we are grateful to you for your commitment towards us. As a small token of honor and as a mark of apology we offer 10% discount to you on your next sea shipment with us. When next you want to ship with our company, this discount will be avail on your final bill.

To ensure that this crisis does not take place in the future again, we have taken all precautionary steps. Once again we apologize to you for all the trouble. We do appreciate your support and understanding on this matter.

We are also using this opportunity to inform you that the container is now out and will be available for pickup by tomorrow (Wednesday, January 14th) from 2:00pm
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by Lexyp(m): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Thanks to you all,got my package today at last...
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by Lexyp(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hi,anybody know what it's means by custom delay or non fedex brokers,I need to call fedex pls if you have their customer care number,thanks,
Re: Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash by Chumaco(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  lagos

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) / Tell Us The Best Places To Live In Nigeria And Why / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.