Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz (3178 Views)

Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani / POLLS: Ijaws Table Jonathan’s Re-election Before Amasiekumor Deity -(PIC) / Accept Christian Governor Or Relocate : Col. Umar ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz by Calculia: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
atlwireles:
If both groups refuse to resolve their silly problem, there are enough places in delta with abundant gas and a deep water port can be constructed there too. Sapele, is a great example.
This project must be kept in Delta State.

Anioma also has gas and oil and a water port can be built.

Alternatively, the project can be built on itsekiri land.
Re: Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz by Arch1: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
AJINATU:
Thief
i never knew Lagos was the capital of biafra.

The itsekiri and ijaws will settle their dispute and the EPZ will remain in warri.

FOI, anambra has got no oil reserves. The oil wells belong to the Ibaji people of Kogi state
I also see no reason why the EPZ should be relocated from Delta state. JonaTAN should grow some balls, caution his militant brothers:Tompolo etc. and help the Ijaws and Itsekiri settle their differences. The EPZ should remain in Delta state

3 Likes

Re: Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz by atlwireles: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
Calculia:

Anioma also has gas and oil and a water port can be built.

Alternatively, the project can be built on itsekiri land.

Do you have a point here?
Re: Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz by Calculia: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
atlwireles:

Do you have a point here?

Only interest brother nothing personal... *so smile*
Re: Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz by atlwireles: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Calculia:

Only interest brother nothing personal... *so smile*

You have no interest, just another internet maggot. You see delta state and you activate I am anioma moniker.
Re: Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz by Calculia: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
atlwireles:

You have no interest, just another internet maggot. You see delta state and you activate I am anioma moniker.

My brother, why must we play politics with bitterness? I have payed my dues to be both priviledge and entitled.

Let us give to caesar what is due to caesar and to God what is God's."
Re: Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz by atlwireles: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Calculia:

My brother, why must we play politics with bitterness? I have payed my dues to be both priviledge and entitled.

Let us give to caesar what is due to caesar and to God what is God's."

Jesus Christ, I am not your brother. Damn the day, we ever become brothers.
Re: Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz by Calculia: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
atlwireles:

Jesus Christ, I am not your brother. Damn the day, we ever become brothers.

Brother.... Don't use that name in vain, perhaps u meant to say allah akubar instead... undecided

1 Like

Re: Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz by atlwireles: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Calculia:

Brother.... Don't use that name in vain, perhaps u meant to say allah akubar instead...

grin grin grin grin grin you can now run along to your boko haram god.
Re: Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz by omolami: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
I advise the minister to remove the project from that location to a more neutral place The ijaws and itsekiri are known enemies for long. Any settlement for now will be temporary because they can burnt d place down just one day Plse i beg d minister and govt not to waste money by allowing d two settlers to agree I bet u that they will one day burn d place to ashes
Re: Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz by gnykelly(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
there is something I learn from this. 'if you want to destroy any community in SS and SE just give them a project locating it on two community. and relax. they will destroy themselves. I just pity them.

1 Like

Re: Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz by walemoney007(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Let dem relocate dem to d south western state of lagos or ondo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC / This Is My Prediction On The Forthcoming General Election / Rivers APC Chairman Dumps APC For PDP At Last Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.