Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa (72125 Views)

Nigerian Man Removed From UK Flight Over 'prayer' Message On His Phone / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Her Uk Travel Woes; Any Recourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by TrishaP(f): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2014
Desperation is a very bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by kiddyking(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2014
m.i bad belle should be his song of the moment
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by mencade5(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2014
tkyl:
Always control your tongue!

let ur secret be kept secret!

daddy sorry..... your daughter spoil show because enu e ogbe je!
god bless u bro for this. I am learning this tract....to be secretive.....it saves you from so many back stabber.

I believe the boyfriend that was fvvvcking her revealed it for fear of her getting anoda nigerian there without having plans for him too.

Keep ur mouth shuts and you will experience heaven here on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by jojoki: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2014
Can't really blame them much because the country had pushed people to the limit that only the fittest can survive in Nigeria while our unpatriotic leaders loot the country dry. Nawa ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Hazardd(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2014
jboy73:

I d go 10.am mass
ok,na catholic church you de go
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2014
Good move.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by loomer: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
Some people are stupidly desperate sha.. undecided

I WILL DO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN IF I WAS IN HIS PLACE. (THIS IS FAMILY, I DO ANYTHING FOR FAMILY BRO)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by mencade5(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2014
loladeoye:
Thats why telling pple your affairs when its UNNECCESSARY could lead to your DOWNFALL.
very true bro.....no telling is the best
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by justi4jesu(f): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2014
SMH
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by bigtt76(f): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2014
Well make den two nack each other live then we believe say na husband and wife den be naa grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by loomer: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2014
tkyl:
Always control your tongue!

let ur secret be kept secret!

daddy sorry..... your daughter spoil show because enu e ogbe je!

NO BE LIE, FROM NOW ON, IT IS SECRETS OF THE SUN THINGS

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by msmon(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2014
He probably want the best for his daughter, we've heard of cases where father used his daughter for money rituals.

I have grown to a level where nothing surprise me anymore.

BTW, why do the moderator delete my initial post while I was busy modifying the text. Take time oooooo. "This is why I bite people" Luis Suarez

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by tintingz(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2014
[size=15pt]This also happen in France[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by chrisviral(m): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2014
some peeps are wicked sha, looking for who to pour sand in their garri.
You don file first report, nothing, second nothing, third one still nothing, yet your pressing again, leave the man and his daughter alone, people can be wicked oo grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by didactic70: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2014
This s unimaginable just to obtain a visa.Have we been pushed to d brink to compromise our sanctity?Horrible.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by White007(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2014
This is one hell of a scam. #justsaying
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2014
lmao! this just reminded me of something cheesy

Give him two weeks to divorce his own daughter! grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2014
A beg since they have gone this FAR.....
DEY.should be given a GUINNESS RECORD for such despicable act...
This shows us how our country has degenerated to...
PEOPLE are tired of govt. Promises...
IF I WERE in his shoes ..I will even MARRY ALL MY DAUGHTERS and MOTHER ,to move to a better place..
Sometimes ,some Good things can come out from BAD situations..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by lonelydora: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2014
Thank God I am chilling in Otuoke. No need to run away from Naija.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Burger01(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2014
Bad belle people who wont mind their frigging business. Whistleblower.. Smh.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2014
Hazardd:

ok,na catholic church you de go

Eh, na catholic I d go.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by millionboi(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2014
Lol.....interestin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by cole265(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2014
This is a very old story.

The whistle blower must have regretted his or her action.

May God save us from enemies who act as friends.

Do you think the whistle blower sinned? Or is Mr. Adesanya's sin greater? Answers please.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2014
msmon:
He probably what the best for his daughter, we've had of cases where father used his daughter for money rituals.

I have grown to a level where nothing surprise me anymore.

BTW, why do the moderator delete my initial post while I was busy modifying the text. Take time oooooo. "This is why I bite people" Luis Suarez

I guess they delete your post coz its confusing!

Reread your post, the words are correct... While the sentence are wrong.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by PROCTOR: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2014
MizTyna:
Wow! Amebos finished them
amebos.........Or the daughter that can't just keep her mouth shut
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2014
jigga40:
I call this HUSTLE!!!.......very funny, people just wanna hustle their way out of that Country by crook or by hook!!!

I don't want to judge this family because I do not know what kind of desperation they went through and I can understand that life in Nigeria can make people do different things but let us call a spade a spade. This is scam. There is no need for euphemisms such as hustle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by semitunde: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2014
Who put this thing on front page?

Did that supermod have to qualify that he's a Nigerian? You Google the word Nigerian and this jumps out at you, and you want to clean the country's image.

Not supporting what they did but the title would have still done fine without the Nigerian tag. Even the op's thread title should have been modified when it got to front page.

I hope this can still be corrected mods, op.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Firefire(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2014
coldgate:
While not in support of the scam, I am also not surprised to hear that they got wind of the issue from a whistle blower. Some Nigerians and their bad belle.

Bad belle people angry
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by nello231(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2014
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Photographer Captures Photos Of 'Never Before Seen' Yellow Penguin (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.