Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

* * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * (11769 Views)

** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** / Sauron Vs Ibime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by mikuz(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point
Rhymes - 2 points
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points
Punchlines - 3 points
Personals - 2 points
Flow - 1 point
Wordplays - 2 points
Closer - 1 point

Rules
- 24 lines.
- Deadline is 10pm, Sunday 23
November 2014.
- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.
- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.
- No complaining about votes.
- A no show attracts a ban.
- No unnecessary comments
- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.
- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.
- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.
- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.
- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by mikuz(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2014
Please only vets and certified ddope members are allowed to judge this battle. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by mikuz(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2014
No unnecessary comments please.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by Emaprince: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2014
Check!

Where's Ibime?...I'll post by 8pm..30lines

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by Ibime(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Check

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by Ibime(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2014

I’m Aladdin with the flow/ He tryna challenge with the pros/ but Prekky whooped him. . . . last time he tried to battle for the throne/
so any beating 'Ib add on'. . . . should let the fággot nigga know/. . . that you can’t compare Prince . . . .to Alaafin of Oyo!/

They gon’ welcome the homie in heaven/ when I 'send Prince home'. . . like Ghana coach did to Kevin!/
cos he can’t fit my boots. . . . and if he try the 'cap size'. . . I’ll have him playing with the fishes. . . .in 'Ocean’s 11'!!/

Black Canaanite/ I aim on sight/ Even if he carry guns. . . my sabre knife/ will take his life/
I’ll only bring a blade to fight. . . . and have the pússy running with two double barrels . . . . he’s Shelley-Ann Fraser-Pryce!/

You better wave the white towel!/ This Carl Lewis vs Mike Powell/ A lame duck against a night owl/
He on a wild goose chase. . . .where Kite's prowl/ . . .but I rule the roost . . . so when you lose. . . . don't cry fowl!/

The weak crony/ spit phony/ Every shot he take 'go miss'. . . .I’m Wilf Bony!/
His girl suck fifteen homies/. . . . she’s the village headmaster. . . .he’s Giringory!/

The hómo's mum/ named him Emmanuel. . . . like he's Jehovah's chosen one/ but we know she’s dumb/
. . so one punch will make her 'come to her census'. . . .like Mary’s trip to Bethlehem. . . .to bear Joseph’s son!/

I beat the nigga till he navy blue/ force your mouth open. . . .then shove a grenade in you/
and when it detonate, his body will scatter. . . and leave Prince everywhere. . . . like Ksslib’s shoe!/ (prints)

Emaprince:
Personally,I've never had any bad experience in the hands of women maybe cos I'm not a woman freak too..I've dated only one woman in my life. . .distance parted us and since then,I've been celibate and chasing my money..I'm happy with the result!

He celebrate . . . being celibate. . . I’m fascinated/ Before this battle, I had sex. . . .he másturbated/ Ema has been emasculáted/
He shout "Team püssy free!". . . well, his name’s Emmanuel. . . . even his conception was Immaculated!!/

Real G’s already calculated. . . that love don’t cost a penny/ Claim you chasing money over püssy. . . . like it’s bought with levy/
but begging for recharge card on FFR. . . shows your pockets empty/ cos Ema don’t prosper. . . .like weapons formed against me!!/

Broke nigga! . . . his whole future’s etched in sorrow/ If he don’t beg today, he’ll beg tomorrow/
I thought the nigga was from Queensbridge . . . . the way he rep the 'borrow'!/

So if he say he getting money, he talking búll/. . . and if he say he a big baller. . . . that simply means his bálls is full/ I’m a blind student. . . .that means, I’m taking dog to school!/ And since Ema’s a 'knit wit'. . . . I brought needles . . . . to stitch his brain full of 'cotton wool'!/

Niggas see my Hublot. . . they like "Nice watch, man!"/ Jon Snow of Nairaland. . . I’m in the Knights watch man/
Ema ain’t a Prince, nor a Knights watch man. . . .he’s just a "nice watchman". . . . .according to his abóki colleagues . . . . who are night watchmen!/
At night, he watch men. . . . while I’m boning ladies/ and he’s also my chauffer ladies!/
So when I send him to pick you up. . . you'll know it's Ema. . .cos his image doesn’t match. . . with the chrome Mercedes!/

I rose from Hades/. . . my Excalibur from Avalon/ My soldiers slay gees/ like Eragon/ when the battles on/
so if Prince go against the King. . . they’ll chop his head from a tree. . . .I’m David. . . he’s Absalom!/

I run marathon/ from Aragon/ . . . Your bars most filler/ Whichever verse this 'stan field'. . . .I'm 'Marlo’s' killer!/
And we’ll see if his heart hold liver/ when I spark those triggers/ I’m Samson. . . . I bring the whole stadium down. . . .when I shake Kano Pillars!!/

oNe

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by Emaprince: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by Emaprince: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
In your last two fights in this clime/you almost died as a swine/taking on prince?that's a mountain you shouldn't be eying to climb/
Cos these bars I designed..will make you lose your remaining life lines . . Once you puts your life on the line!!

Coog and 3 made some deadly advances/ that weakened him and exposed his flaws,now I'm aiming his lapses/
Cos while they were getting him pummeled,I was digging a '6ft' for bis . . Now its time to 'bury my chances'/

He'll be likely bruised in this fight/ for squaring up to a man bright and oozing with might/
A man with punches so sparkling and 'eye-catching' . . One strike,he looses his sight!!!

Ibime should stay alone and pray for his sins/ cos I'm dispatching goons to his home to slay all his kins/
They'll make him die like Steven in the bible . . They just a 'stone throw' away from his crib/

Prince!! I cometh with my main squad/ 1st and 2nd group of men arrived and made him confess within seconds/
But he'll be lynched once the 'third men land' . . That's murder at the longest bridge in lagos/

Listen punk! I'm back with the facts/ heard talks about kritz,Ice,Prince on your balls and you happy with that?
Truth is...you wouldn't be alive if Ice,Prince and 'co rode' your d1ck . . Cos that's and acid attack!!!

Been married for 4yrs still you yet to have kids/ you aint man enough,your sper.m is killed and dead,that's it/
Or maybe like your name was Nemanja . . . You lacking the skills in 'bed-matic'/
Wifey will soon take drastic/turn/ and pack,she's hurt/since U3's ur new ga.y partner,she sadly leanrt/
You fu.cked him once,his @ss was torn/he came back for more/you started saying stuffs like "U turn,U turn" like traffic terms!

.............You loved it from the back........

Thought u won the blaq? U bragged u'll hold him a hostage/but mik saved u when his personals was choking you rodent/
You never killed blaq! Cos a probe into your past proved you aint a murderer . . I mean,'no BONES in your closet'/

I chase and adore cuties/ with sweet face and warm boo.bies/ but he's chased by who.re groupies/
Even his wife is a b1tch! And his 'ex rated' in the same class with babes in 'por.n movies'/

Prince is a sage and I'm older/ if my rage starts to smoulder/ I'll attack his face with a boulder/
And brutally change his looks in this 'face-off' . . Like cage and travolta!!/

Came around your wifey,daft/she was too proud and high of class/stuffs that came out her mouth was pile of trash/
I said "I know ur blood's boiling,but once I grab the 'mag ma'..I'll make it rush to the ground like pyroclast/
Still spewing trash,not yet cautious/ said she's too pretty to die,I was just left nautious/
So I let the mag speak and had her lifeless on the floor . . . Dam.n!!..she was 'drop dead' gorgeous/

I get riches in tons/ girls die for the prince..with they @ss breath ceasing and plump/
There's nothing to 'write home' about bis . . But I'll make sure the news of his death reaches his mom/

This shouldn't be called a tough bout/ I'll be amazed if the brawl is not rout/
And even football managers could sit and judge this brawl and still testisfy that in this verse,all your flaws been 'dug out'/

Prince!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wow... shocked
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wow! Wow!

Ibime
He celebrate . . . being celibate. . . I’m
fascinated/ Before this battle, I had sex. . . .he
másturbated/ Ema has been emasculáted/
He shout "Team püssy free!" . . . well, his
name’s Emmanuel. . . . even his conception was
Immaculated!!/
Lolol.

So if he say he getting money, he talking búll/. . .
and if he say he a big baller. . . . that simply
means his bálls is full/ I’m a blind
student. . . .that means, I’m taking dog to
school!/ And since Ema’s a 'knit wit'. . . . I
brought needles . . . . to stitch his brain full of
'cotton wool'!/
Wow!

Emaprince.

Wifey will soon take drastic/turn/ and pack,she's
hurt/since U3's ur new ga.y partner,she sadly
leanrt/
You fu.cked him once,his @ss was torn/he came
back for more/you started saying stuffs like "U
turn,U turn" like traffic terms!
.............You loved it from the back........
Lolol. ROTFL.

I get riches in tons/ girls die for the prince..with
they @ss breath ceasing and plump/
There's nothing to 'write home' about bis . . But
I'll make sure the news of his death reaches his
mom/
Wow. Nice.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Good brawl

tho I see some reaches here nd there..
... My verd coming up

scanning. . .
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by sosiqdude(m): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wtf...d0pe heads.

Joint breakers!!!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by mikuz(m): 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Open for votes . . .
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by 007Bruce: 12:02am On Nov 24, 2014
The lyrical vacuum
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by captainflash(m): 5:37am On Nov 24, 2014
wow!!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by captainflash(m): 5:38am On Nov 24, 2014
wow!!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by mikuz(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2014
This is too sick. Great battle!!!

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by Limerick: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point (Ema prince) Straight punch, Ibimes was more of a hype which as you niggas said, is not entertained either as your opener or closer

Rhymes - 2 points (Ibime) you both got one of the sleekest rhyme pattern on this platform but BIS got this. Even at a point, Ema was doing 2 syllables. Dafuq

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points (Ibime) Prince's 'stone throw' ish was nice but was edged out by ibimes many-references and metaphorical punches.

Punchlines - 3 points (Ema Prince) with the 'theres nothing to write home about bis' line

Personals - 2 points (Tie)

Flow - 1 point (Tie)

Wordplays - 2 points (Tie) Tho the third men land ish was effing forced

Closer - 1 point (Ema prince) Ibime was just bragging

MFVGT: Emaprince

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by Djicemob: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Damn! I need to get modo to see this. smiley

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2014
^^If possible get him here. He can't out-rap of these guys.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2014
Opener - 1 point ........... emaprince (end punch matters)

Rhymes - 2 points ........... tie (average of 4/5/6 syllables)

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points ...... ibime (too many references)

Punchlines - 3 points ....... tie (so if Prince go against the King. . . they’ll chop his head from a tree. . . .I’m David. . . he’s Absalom! (direct punch.....king to prince)/ Ema ain’t a Prince, nor a Knights watch man. . . .he’s just a "nice watchman". . . . .according to his abóki colleagues . . . . who are night watchmen!/
At night, he watch men. . . . while I’m boning ladies/ (comic n creative)
AND
There's nothing to 'write home' about bis . . But I'll make sure the news of his death reaches his mom/ You fu.cked him once,his @ss was torn/he came back for more/ (creative) you started saying stuffs like "U turn,U turn" like traffic terms!
(comic!)

Personals - 2 points ........ tie (bones, u3 wifey shhh! outplayed! VS not a woman freak/prekky whooped him)

Flow - 1 point ....... tie (i can relate with both)

Wordplays - 2 points ........ ibime ibadan/ (chokin) capsize/nitwit/ prints (don't explain!!!)/ hublot-nice watch, man(yeah...saw that but i won't count it/ come to her senses/gomis bafetimbi/borough/stanfield VS third main land /corrode/ bed matic nemanja matic? nice but not a good wordplay/dugout/xrated/magma/ 6 - 4

Closer - 1 point.....emaprince (punch ur opponent....don't hype!)

my-fuckyouhard-v ........... ibime

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by sosiqdude(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Nice one from prince, but ibime got the flow tight and clear with great punchlines

I VOTE OGA IBIME
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by Iceskidd(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2014

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point-Prince
Rhymes - 2 points-Ibime
Similes/ Metaphors - 2-Points Ibime
Punchlines - 3 points-Tie
Personals - 2 points-Prince
Flow - 1 point-Tie
Wordplays - 2 points-Ibime
Closer - 1 point-Prince
Mvgt- ibime
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by 007Bruce: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Imaprince = opener - closer

flow - rhymes - personal = tie

Ibimeh = metaphor - punchlines - wordplay

Ibimeh came with the lyrical vacuum

W - ibimeh
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by captainflash(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2014
Opener=ibime
punch=tie
rhyme=emaprince
meta4=ibime
Aoc=tie
VGT=IBIME!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2014
Kr0ne abeg no vex... I go borrow that ur title for this match....

Y'all make way for THE CHIEF JUDGE OF THIS MATCH..

Lets go...

I'm deducting a point for each foul commited by both..

I beat the nigga till he navy blue/ force your mouth open. . . .then shove a grenade in you/ and when it detonate, his body will scatter. . . and leave Prince everywhere. . . . like Ksslib’s shoe!/ (prints)
prince/prints... Colloqual error.. Redlight beeping...

I’m Aladdin with the flow/ He tryna challenge with the pros/ but Prekky whooped him. . . . last time he tried to battle for the throne/ so any beating 'Ib add on'. . . . should let the fággot nigga know/. . . that you can’t compare Prince . . . .to Alaafin of Oyo!/
ib add on/ibadan... This doesnt make sense at all... All of a sudden bis is the alafin of oyo.. Lmfao..

Bis gets -2

Prince!! I cometh with my main squad/ 1st and 2nd group of men arrived and made him confess within seconds/ But he'll be lynched once the 'third men land' . . That's murder at the longest bridge in lagos/

when will the fourth men land? grin
wariblood will read this nd get pissed!

prince gets -1

so,

OPENER = TIE... Bis fumbled, prince's was weak...

RHYME = IBIME.. ( he kept it short, close nd tight with consistency.... Some of emaprince's rhyme werent CONNECTING cool )

FLOW = IBIME (precise)

METAPHOR = Ibime (he had so many references. Tho, most were unnecessary. Like that carl lewis nd mike powell. Relating them to birds.. Nah nah,,. Ema too had. But not enough to subdue bis's)

PUNCHLINES = emaprince (his were more creative compared to ibime's references.)

PERSONAL = can't seperate this! TIE

W/P = ema: corrode, x rated, dug out, bedmatic....U-Turn/torn is an error... Redlight beeping......
Ibime = capsize, nitwit, borough, gomis, senses, stanfield..... Watchman been overplayed.. Yet you kept replaying it same bar...

BIS..

CLOSER = Emaprince

7 - 4 = 5 -3

MVGT = IBIME
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by mikuz(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Smh . . . *spits*

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Consecutive Rhymes / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Top Ten Rappers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.