Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

* * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * (11783 Views)

** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** / Sauron Vs Ibime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by 04kaa: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
DOPE battle.. IBIME AND EMA PRINCE , yall niggas still repping the N...impressive !
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 1:23am On Jan 09, 2015
04kaa:
DOPE battle.. IBIME AND EMA PRINCE , yall niggas still repping the N...impressive !

WhoooAaa!
There's hope for Airmark after all
Ninjas coming back from the dead!
Firs streetwize, then this o4kaasibe!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

mikuz cross out my former verdict!

MVGT = emaprince
lol this is still ffucking funny headmasters grin grin grin
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by Consequence(m): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
"They'll make him die like Steven in the bible . . They
just a 'stone throw' away from his crib".....this punchline by Ema got me men!!!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by DarkRebel69: 12:33am On Apr 18, 2021
Omo! I feel old!

Ibime:

I’m Aladdin with the flow/ He tryna challenge with the pros/ but Prekky whooped him. . . . last time he tried to battle for the throne/
so any beating 'Ib add on'. . . . should let the fággot nigga know/. . . that you can’t compare Prince . . . .to Alaafin of Oyo!/

They gon’ welcome the homie in heaven/ when I 'send Prince home'. . . like Ghana coach did to Kevin!/
cos he can’t fit my boots. . . . and if he try the 'cap size'. . . I’ll have him playing with the fishes. . . .in 'Ocean’s 11'!!/

Black Canaanite/ I aim on sight/ Even if he carry guns. . . my sabre knife/ will take his life/
I’ll only bring a blade to fight. . . . and have the pússy running with two double barrels . . . . he’s Shelley-Ann Fraser-Pryce!/

You better wave the white towel!/ This Carl Lewis vs Mike Powell/ A lame duck against a night owl/
He on a wild goose chase. . . .where Kite's prowl/ . . .but I rule the roost . . . so when you lose. . . . don't cry fowl!/

The weak crony/ spit phony/ Every shot he take 'go miss'. . . .I’m Wilf Bony!/
His girl suck fifteen homies/. . . . she’s the village headmaster. . . .he’s Giringory!/

The hómo's mum/ named him Emmanuel. . . . like he's Jehovah's chosen one/ but we know she’s dumb/
. . so one punch will make her 'come to her census'. . . .like Mary’s trip to Bethlehem. . . .to bear Joseph’s son!/

I beat the nigga till he navy blue/ force your mouth open. . . .then shove a grenade in you/
and when it detonate, his body will scatter. . . and leave Prince everywhere. . . . like Ksslib’s shoe!/ (prints)

He celebrate . . . being celibate. . . I’m fascinated/ Before this battle, I had sex. . . .he másturbated/ Ema has been emasculáted/
He shout "Team püssy free!". . . well, his name’s Emmanuel. . . . even his conception was Immaculated!!/

Real G’s already calculated. . . that love don’t cost a penny/ Claim you chasing money over püssy. . . . like it’s bought with levy/
but begging for recharge card on FFR. . . shows your pockets empty/ cos Ema don’t prosper. . . .like weapons formed against me!!/

Broke nigga! . . . his whole future’s etched in sorrow/ If he don’t beg today, he’ll beg tomorrow/
I thought the nigga was from Queensbridge . . . . the way he rep the 'borrow'!/

So if he say he getting money, he talking búll/. . . and if he say he a big baller. . . . that simply means his bálls is full/ I’m a blind student. . . .that means, I’m taking dog to school!/ And since Ema’s a 'knit wit'. . . . I brought needles . . . . to stitch his brain full of 'cotton wool'!/

Niggas see my Hublot. . . they like "Nice watch, man!"/ Jon Snow of Nairaland. . . I’m in the Knights watch man/
Ema ain’t a Prince, nor a Knights watch man. . . .he’s just a "nice watchman". . . . .according to his abóki colleagues . . . . who are night watchmen!/
At night, he watch men. . . . while I’m boning ladies/ and he’s also my chauffer ladies!/
So when I send him to pick you up. . . you'll know it's Ema. . .cos his image doesn’t match. . . with the chrome Mercedes!/

I rose from Hades/. . . my Excalibur from Avalon/ My soldiers slay gees/ like Eragon/ when the battles on/
so if Prince go against the King. . . they’ll chop his head from a tree. . . .I’m David. . . he’s Absalom!/

I run marathon/ from Aragon/ . . . Your bars most filler/ Whichever verse this 'stan field'. . . .I'm 'Marlo’s' killer!/
And we’ll see if his heart hold liver/ when I spark those triggers/ I’m Samson. . . . I bring the whole stadium down. . . .when I shake Kano Pillars!!/

oNe
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by DarkRebel69: 12:33am On Apr 18, 2021
The good old days.

Emaprince:
In your last two fights in this clime/you almost died as a swine/taking on prince?that's a mountain you shouldn't be eying to climb/
Cos these bars I designed..will make you lose your remaining life lines . . Once you puts your life on the line!!

Coog and 3 made some deadly advances/ that weakened him and exposed his flaws,now I'm aiming his lapses/
Cos while they were getting him pummeled,I was digging a '6ft' for bis . . Now its time to 'bury my chances'/

He'll be likely bruised in this fight/ for squaring up to a man bright and oozing with might/
A man with punches so sparkling and 'eye-catching' . . One strike,he looses his sight!!!

Ibime should stay alone and pray for his sins/ cos I'm dispatching goons to his home to slay all his kins/
They'll make him die like Steven in the bible . . They just a 'stone throw' away from his crib/

Prince!! I cometh with my main squad/ 1st and 2nd group of men arrived and made him confess within seconds/
But he'll be lynched once the 'third men land' . . That's murder at the longest bridge in lagos/

Listen punk! I'm back with the facts/ heard talks about kritz,Ice,Prince on your balls and you happy with that?
Truth is...you wouldn't be alive if Ice,Prince and 'co rode' your d1ck . . Cos that's and acid attack!!!

Been married for 4yrs still you yet to have kids/ you aint man enough,your sper.m is killed and dead,that's it/
Or maybe like your name was Nemanja . . . You lacking the skills in 'bed-matic'/
Wifey will soon take drastic/turn/ and pack,she's hurt/since U3's ur new ga.y partner,she sadly leanrt/
You fu.cked him once,his @ss was torn/he came back for more/you started saying stuffs like "U turn,U turn" like traffic terms!

.............You loved it from the back........

Thought u won the blaq? U bragged u'll hold him a hostage/but mik saved u when his personals was choking you rodent/
You never killed blaq! Cos a probe into your past proved you aint a murderer . . I mean,'no BONES in your closet'/

I chase and adore cuties/ with sweet face and warm boo.bies/ but he's chased by who.re groupies/
Even his wife is a b1tch! And his 'ex rated' in the same class with babes in 'por.n movies'/

Prince is a sage and I'm older/ if my rage starts to smoulder/ I'll attack his face with a boulder/
And brutally change his looks in this 'face-off' . . Like cage and travolta!!/

Came around your wifey,daft/she was too proud and high of class/stuffs that came out her mouth was pile of trash/
I said "I know ur blood's boiling,but once I grab the 'mag ma'..I'll make it rush to the ground like pyroclast/
Still spewing trash,not yet cautious/ said she's too pretty to die,I was just left nautious/
So I let the mag speak and had her lifeless on the floor . . . Dam.n!!..she was 'drop dead' gorgeous/

I get riches in tons/ girls die for the prince..with they @ss breath ceasing and plump/
There's nothing to 'write home' about bis . . But I'll make sure the news of his death reaches his mom/

This shouldn't be called a tough bout/ I'll be amazed if the brawl is not rout/
And even football managers could sit and judge this brawl and still testisfy that in this verse,all your flaws been 'dug out'/

Prince!!!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by Emaprince: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2021
DarkRebel69:
The good old days.

Mr man, where you been all these days?
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * by DarkRebel69: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
Emaprince:
Mr man, where you been all these days?

I dey hustle, bruv. Buhari regime hard wella. lipsrsealed

Trust you're doing great, man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Rappers On Nairaland / Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.