Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Guidance And Counselling: Madams' Come In & Solve Your House-help Problems! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guidance And Counselling: Madams' Come In & Solve Your House-help Problems! (985 Views)

This Might Solve Your Electrical/electronics Problem !!! / Nairaland Advice And Counselling Forum / Have Armed Robbers Ever Visited Your House Before? Please Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guidance And Counselling: Madams' Come In & Solve Your House-help Problems! by DickDastardly(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2014
You have a maid and you are always having issues with her? Either she is molesting or abusing your kids or you are the one always abusing her due to her irritating behavior? And maybe your husband has been satisfying himself sexually with her and you dont even know? Maybe she's even a slut that serves the landlord, tenants, male members of your household, hood boys etc Solve that problem today! Open your hearts hear and nip that problem in the bud today! Or you might end up having a marital rival grin
A lot of issues do come with having househelps, and the essence of this thread is to quell that Madam/Maid tension and get you to leave a less apprehensive and happier life in your househousehold.
Husbands can also ask questions partaining to Madam's cruelty to househelps and househelp's seduction twarting guideline wink
Here we go.......

DickDastardly is Psychologist of repute at the Paris University, FRANCE! cool grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guidance And Counselling: Madams' Come In & Solve Your House-help Problems! by DickDastardly(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2014
Please put this on Front Page for benefit of many homes being troubled by topic!
Cc
Seun
Obinoscopy
Mynd_44
Pascal09
Etc.
Thanks. cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guidance And Counselling: Madams' Come In & Solve Your House-help Problems! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2014
My Calabar househelp always walk around the house naked whenever my wife leaves the house. I have tried to ignore her seerally but my thunderbolt rod is always thinking otherwise. My fear is that i may sooner or later give in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidance And Counselling: Madams' Come In & Solve Your House-help Problems! by DickDastardly(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

My Calabar househelp always walk around the house naked whenever my wife leaves the house. I have tried to ignore her seerally but my thunderbolt rod is always thinking otherwise. My fear is that i may sooner or later give in
Thats an obvious seduction attepmt. It starts like harmless adventure, but soon snowballs into marriage threatening scandal. If you dare give in, believe you me, you either get her pregnant or she hangs a pregnancy she got from outside on your neck. And she can get you infected and when you infect your wife in turn all help will be let loose. Caution her sternly now, but if she continues doing that, your only option is to do away with her. She is a ticking time bomb if you ask me. Thanks! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidance And Counselling: Madams' Come In & Solve Your House-help Problems! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2014
DickDastardly:

Thats an obvious seduction attepmt. It starts like harmless adventure, but soon snowballs into marriage threatening scandal. If you dare give in, believe you me, you either get her pregnant or she hangs a pregnancy she got from outside on your neck. And she can get you infected and when you infect your wife in turn all help will be let loose. Caution her sternly now, but if she continues doing that, your only option is to do away with her. She is a ticking time bomb if you ask me. Thanks! cool
Thanks sire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidance And Counselling: Madams' Come In & Solve Your House-help Problems! by DickDastardly(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Thanks sire!
Welcome.
I'm always willing to serve Nairalanders! wink

1 Like

Re: Guidance And Counselling: Madams' Come In & Solve Your House-help Problems! by CORTANA: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2014
Sir my wife is always taking side with my houseboy when ever he does something wrong. I feel there is more to this her action than i know. Should i confront her or just relieve the guy of his duty?
Please help before i make a wrong decision
Re: Guidance And Counselling: Madams' Come In & Solve Your House-help Problems! by DickDastardly(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2014
CORTANA:
Sir my wife is always taking side with my houseboy when ever he does something wrong. I feel there is more to this her action than i know. Should i confront her or just relieve the guy of his duty?
Please help before i make a wrong decision
I think you are being over reactive about this, but one cannot be too certain. Do you have any evidence or ever met them is a compromising situation. If you have not, think you worry less about this. But if your wife is not the generally kind type, then you are justified to be concerned. You are adults, call your wife and have a heart to heart talk with her. But if 80% of factors point to their compromise, then you might be justified to send him away before he sows his biological seed in your vineyard. Lol!
Re: Guidance And Counselling: Madams' Come In & Solve Your House-help Problems! by DickDastardly(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2014
Dont die in silence, unburden your heart today. Lets share your challenge together.
Thanks
Re: Guidance And Counselling: Madams' Come In & Solve Your House-help Problems! by CORTANA: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2014
DickDastardly:

I think you are being over reactive about this, but one cannot be too certain. Do you have any evidence or ever met them is a compromising situation. If you have not, think you worry less about this. But if your wife is not the generally kind type, then you are justified to be concerned. You are adults, call your wife and have a heart to heart talk with her. But if 80% of factors point to their compromise, then you might be justified to send him away before he sows his biological seed in your vineyard. Lol!
i wish i will meet you or discuss this further on phone.
thanks all the same. i feel i have a direction now

(1) (Reply)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Fire Burns 7 Family To Death / How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.