Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Is This What Transformation Looks Like? (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This What Transformation Looks Like? (pics) (7829 Views)

This Is What Transformation Should Look Like / What Transformation Agenda Can Be Better Than This - UP JONATHAN / This Is What Transformation Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This What Transformation Looks Like? (pics) by aresa: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You're a waste of sperm.

^^^

Obviously what they say to you at home everyday...

Village loser...
Re: Is This What Transformation Looks Like? (pics) by slightlyMad(f): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You're not only slightly mad, what I'm seeing in you is full blown madness. Before you post pictures of modern train, also post the number of years the system is under operation. Nigerians, especially opposition elements are either ingrates or blind.

the next time you quote me, i will curse you
Re: Is This What Transformation Looks Like? (pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
aresa:

You obviously have access to the internet so help yourself with google...
hahahaha I know about google before asking for pictures but backing up your fallacious claims with pictures is not too much to ask

1 Like

Re: Is This What Transformation Looks Like? (pics) by PhockPhockMan: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
slightlyMad:

the next time you quote me, i will curse you
Sharaaaaaaaap.
Re: Is This What Transformation Looks Like? (pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
:-/ undecided
Re: Is This What Transformation Looks Like? (pics) by aresa: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
hahahaha I know about google before asking for pictures but backing up your fallacious claims with pictures is not too much to ask

According to you, you know nothing about the project and asked for info also simply because you know nothing about the project, but in your confused and and bi-polar mind, it's fallacious.

Don't you have to know everything about something before reaching your idiotic and ignorant fallacious conclusion?

Sometimes I do wonder about you people's sanity and mental state of mind...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds David Mark’s Election / Ihekirija: Insecurity, Agitations Undermining Nigeria's Coporate Existence / Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.