Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA (7811 Views)

2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) / Osinbajo Leads Ambode And Sanwoolu To Bourdilon / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by TheRareGem1(f): 3:01am On Aug 31, 2022
The Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo is leading the federal government delegation to Washington DC, USA for Energy Transition Plan, he will meet his USA counterpart, Vice President Kamala Harris in the White House, the President of World Bank Group, and other US top government leaders and Private sector interests

"Leaving Nigeria this morning to lead a Federal Government delegation to Washington DC to pitch Nigeria’s #EnergyTransition Plan. I will be meeting leadership of the US Government, leadership of the World Bank and private sector players."~ Osinbajo

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1564770250431905793?t=7q2ddJ7McyTR1W6GfFVnpw&s=19

"VP Osinbajo leaves Abuja today leading FG delegation to Washington DC pitching recently launched Energy Transition Plan. He will be meeting American VP Harris in the White House, World Bank Group President, other top US govt leaders & private sector interests"~ Mr Laolu Akande, SSA on Media and Publicity.

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1564762463664472073?t=6f-8dZN_1M3Usu26aBgRYA&s=19

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by TheRareGem1(f): 3:04am On Aug 31, 2022
We are always rest assured whenever Osinbajo represent the country either locally, or internationally. This energy transition and climate change, he has been at the front burner.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by parkervero(m): 3:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Safe journey.

1 Like

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by TheRareGem1(f): 3:09am On Aug 31, 2022
parkervero:
Safe journey.

Night crawler grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by parkervero(m): 3:11am On Aug 31, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Nightcrawler grin grin grin grin
Where are crawling to?
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Mokason288(m): 3:12am On Aug 31, 2022
If only the greeeeeedy APC politicians presented OSINBAJO as its Presidential candidate

A lot of division among Nigerians won’t be happening today and we would all be hopeful for a better Nigeria

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by CaptainAyub: 3:13am On Aug 31, 2022
Used and dumped.
Minister for condolences and sharing of 10k

7 Likes

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by TheRareGem1(f): 3:20am On Aug 31, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Used and dumped.
Minister for condolences and sharing of 10k

Lmao ..yet governors of the APC paid him a visit yesterday.
grin grin grin

Yeah. We love him like that, that is why Nigerians like love. It's a thing money can't buy..if you are loved, you are love.

Show us proof where he share money na?

Because throughout, when NSIP was under OVP, he was never incharge of logistics and financial, all he did was oversight functions, met with the beneficiaries to ask question them if they had to bribe agents before their names came out etc , observations, comments and all.

15 Likes

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by loosecanon50(m): 3:22am On Aug 31, 2022
APC really messed up by not allowing Osinbajo win the presidential primaries.

With Tinubu, APC is the underdog in this upcoming election.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Dreal1247: 3:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Let them come back. We no longer need APC and PDP in this country. Observe and borrow. Any Government that can still be source for forex to purchase petroleum products in this harsh economy when the nation's refineries are shut down, where the refinery workers are still paid is a vampire Government.

1 Like

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by ambale(m): 4:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Exercise in futility

The APC shot itself in the foot by rendering their own government incapable when they could not find just one single cabinet member to run for the post of the presidency, it showed how unprepared they are for governance

And our jolly man, will just be gallivanting upandan angry

2 Likes

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Yellowface1220(m): 5:22am On Aug 31, 2022
This is Great Achievement and
I commend the efforts of VP Yemi Osinbajo involved in making the operation such a success.
#EnergyTransition

3 Likes

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by NwaAdazzi(m): 5:42am On Aug 31, 2022
After 7 years in power,there are pitching energy plan now.mtchew

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Tiwatoke2: 6:27am On Aug 31, 2022
Keep making Nigeria proud Prof

1 Like

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by OPICANTO2223: 6:28am On Aug 31, 2022
This ma has more integrity than Tinubu but over rated.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by eedimo(m): 6:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Hm
Prof has suddenly become invisible after the primaries.
Nothing much is been heard about him.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by God1000(m): 6:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Good luck
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by binthesky: 6:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Sheriffiq: 6:30am On Aug 31, 2022
I am planning to relocate to Canada soon, actually I have been granted admission to the university of cape Breton in nova Scotia.
So, I am asking if anyone can recommend any quick job I can learn in the meantime that Is highly in demand and had a good pay in nova Scotia.( Though I heard some people deferr their admission and work for a while, how true is this?)
I am considering truck driving, welding, CCTV installation , Cisco networking and forklift operator.
Please I need the advice from someone who actually live in Canada,as your answer might determine my future...
My email realfaqt@gmail.com
. Thanks in advance guys

1 Like

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Tovoki: 6:30am On Aug 31, 2022
undecided
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by baretalk: 6:31am On Aug 31, 2022
It's China, US and main industralized nations that contributed significantly to global warming. The advanced nations need to pay developing nations, to help them transit to clean energy.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by guru90: 6:32am On Aug 31, 2022
I don't know why they didn't give Osinbajo Apc Presidential Ticket....

Apc.. choose walking dead body a.k.a Tinubu.....

Tinubu that will leave this earth soonest......
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by anonimi: 6:33am On Aug 31, 2022
TheRareGem1:
We are always rest assured whenever Osinbajo represent the country either locally, or internationally. This energy transition and climate change, he has been at the front burner.

What has the liar and hypocrite got to offer different from the failure he has collaborated with in looting our country dry?

BeeBeeOoh:
The Federal Government said the deregulation of the downstream sector and eventual elimination of the petroleum products subsidy has removed its monthly burden of N15.4billion in 2016.

The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo who spoke at the Ministry of Petroleum Resources (MPR) year-end scorecard presentation and Joint Venture (JV) cash call signing in Abuja yesterday it would fetch about $15billion worth of investments for the oil and gas sector.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/subsidy-removal-fg-saves-n15-4bn-monthly-says-osinbajo/176210.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by MediMedi(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2022
This is not what is bordering Nigerian student(youths), settle ASUU let me leave house.

Final GraGra

1 Like

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Like for Osibanjo share for Tinibu
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by schoolboymatt(m): 6:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Lead lead lead. grin

Medicine after death grin grin

1 Like

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by madjune(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Who curse Nigeria like this?

Every year, they're looking for energy solutions to NEPA problem?

And, can you check the picture?

It's like NEPA take light sef

Going to "pitch energy ideas" under "pitch darkness"

Mtcheew

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo LP Members Protest At INEC Office, Demand Release Of CTC Of Guber Poll Docum / Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport / Buhari Has A Rented Flat In London - Premium Times & Shehu Garba (PRO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.