Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Share My Employee Scam Experience. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share My Employee Scam Experience. (2023 Views)

How To Prevent Employee Fraud/ Theft: 22 Tips / Ex-employee Sues Bank For N100 Billion / Your Online Scam Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share My Employee Scam Experience. by iukpe: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2014
Mr Uket Eno Eno was employed as Barman trainee at a bar, with a salary of N20000 on 17th April 2014.
On the 29th May 2014 he vanished from the bar leaving the customers and exchanged the following message to his director's mobile.

Employee: Sir,its Eno Eno...I hav made sales dat worths my mnthly pay d sum of #30,000... I dnt wnt 2work again... No need calling my quarantor,I faked d number and every oda details. I am on my way 2 wer i com 4rm... Ugep! C.R.S... Case of nxt tym,treat ur workers wel!
goodluck to you

Employer :
30mins to reverse your action or be branded for life as a thief that you are. Goodluck

Employee: Dis is nt a act for 4 publishin,i only tuk wht i knw wud nt afct ur busnes,i hav already spokn wt ur mopol dat... 2morw i wl pay bk d additional 10k to any acct no.snt 2me... Its wht i've wrkd 4!

Employee: Note that records show you have over N42000 with you.

Employee: Check it wel,mayb d nxt person wnts his or hr own share 4rm it... I wud hav takn 20k dat is my salary bt, i considerd my sailin back robas as a NORSEMAN dat i am,disembackin is allowd! I left wt 30k... My transprt.

1 Like

Re: Share My Employee Scam Experience. by benz33(m): 4:58am On Jul 01, 2016
The guy is actually a thief........ All that the Employee typed shows that he has not come to work but to steal.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Recently Experienced This On Your PayPal Account? / Top 5 Most Profitable Products To Import From China? / I Want To Start A Logistics Company. Help Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.