Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award (29318 Views)

Seun Why Does A Complex Social Forum Like Nairaland Lack An Ignore/block Button? / The Best Social Network to Meet Genuine People? / The Best Social/forum/dating Site In Nigeria Or Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by dejt4u(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2014
Seun:
I am working on it. What are the things you find boring specifically?
Mr Seun,.m so sorry for nt showing up since..my gadget is really f*kin up
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by favouryemmy: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Seun:

Some topics that make it to front page are not front page worthy, while some front page worthy topics never get there. Don't ask me for examples because there are several.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by hayoakins(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Seun:

Like the frontpage not being promptly updated, it should be updated every hour. I remember like three (3) weeks ago when you and one other person were posting topics and move same to the FP, it was fun and really engaging. Though some of the threads that made FP that day were not worth it but the offense was forgivable as we had more new topics by the hour to override the silly ones; i think it was on a weekend.

I visited selected sections and been a busy bee, i just refresh the front page and if there is nothing new, i zoom off except, i got mentions which urgently require my attention. Nairaland FP should be where people visit first thing in the morning to get breaking news, news update, it should be our newspaper but this is not as it is not updated until 10am sometimes with only one new topic on the FP.

It should also be noted that topics requiring constructive debate and criticism to assist policy makers know what Nigerians feel as i believe they follow this platform are not moved until when the feedback is needless e.g. the recent devaluation only became popular on the FP less than 48hours after it had become stale.

It's getting super boring, do the needful sharply.

Cheers.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by joseph1832(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
dagr8:
Nairaland won the best social forum award at the first Nigerian DotCom Awards held at the Protea Hotel, Lekki on Sat 22nd of November, 2014.
The award, which was the first of its kind was organized by American Internet Business School in collaboration with Afrinet Business Solutions.
Congratulations Nairaland for being part of the best of the Web in Nigeria

Who received the award on behalf of Nairaland?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead / Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) / Problems Only Introverts Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.