Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award (29295 Views)

Seun Why Does A Complex Social Forum Like Nairaland Lack An Ignore/block Button? / The Best Social Network to Meet Genuine People? / The Best Social/forum/dating Site In Nigeria Or Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by ossaichika(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
[/font]
abi!!!
#poping up champagne #
i registerd in to this forum today been 23 nov.2014 and here they are winning an award! Wow isn't that awesome?

Am a blessing"
#buh wait oh am i even sure ix true?
cry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

abi!!!
#poping up champagne #
i registerd in to this forum today been 23 nov.2014 and here they are winning an award! Wow isn't that awesome?

Am a blessing"
buh wait oh am i even sure ix true?
Hmmm#waiter pls com take ur drink o o#runing out of d canteen
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by goodboy17: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Noted
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by dre11(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
AmberQueen:
That is non-debateable Hun!

Yes oooo
It's so fast that I never missed the other network for surfing the net
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by kayClt(f): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
higher n higher nairaland will go......congrats
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by KingTom(m): 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
kayClt:
higher n higher nairaland will go......congrats
Amen. Where have you been hiding? grin
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by detunj: 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
What about owa award
Without us there is no Nairaland grin grin grin
Me I no fancy award nitemi angry
I want money grin grin
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2014
infantrydoctor:
Congratulations uncle Seun. A well deserved award indeed. Nairaland is just everything. However, there are still a lot of nigerians out there who would really love to be active members of Nairaland but are not aware of its existence. I feel these sets of ppl with voracious and undescriminating appetite for knowledge(like me, lol) are missing a lot. So l will appeal to uncle Seun to also find a means of reaching out to them. I never heard about Nairaland untill l accidentally saw it on my tablet in late 2012. A friend had colleted my tablet to surf through the net as other networks were bad in Kontagora at that time(again thanks to etisalat), he opened Nairaland and forgot to close it. That was how l stumbled on this site oooo. Since then l have become addicted. As a person, av always hated all those blogs that carry mostly what l call unnecessary tatafoes about celebrities. Members should also try as much as possible to introduce their loved ones to Nairaland. Once again CONGRATULATIONS.
nice sermon
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 24, 2014
That cool
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by tosongolabeaty: 1:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Congrat to all niralander
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Studentsvoice: 2:28am On Nov 24, 2014
have not heard of Nairaland

Jux passing by though.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by navyman5(m): 3:30am On Nov 24, 2014
favoured247:

lols.
. I have the pix ....do u care?
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by milkytea(f): 3:46am On Nov 24, 2014
Are there any other Nigerian forums
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by justi4jesu(f): 5:29am On Nov 24, 2014
Exjoker:
Yes the trophy. At least we nairalander deserve to see it, Cruz we all made it a reality

Ofcos na... smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by talk2cj08(m): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2014
dagr8:
Nairaland won the best social forum award at the first Nigerian DotCom Awards held at the Protea Hotel, Lekki on Sat 22nd of November, 2014.
The award, which was the first of its kind was organized by American Internet Business School in collaboration with Afrinet Business Solutions.
Congratulations Nairaland for being part of the best of the Web in Nigeria

pinshures of Mr Seun Osewa Collecting the award or u know na i school in France
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by darne(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2014
Congrats, even though our almighty mods and oga seun arent being fair at so many things !

Yall better always support truth or undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by iceberylin(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2014
Seun:
On behalf of all our moderators and loyal members, thank you for the award.
Seun plccc do something about this spam-bot..

The stuff has been banning me non-stop since last week for no reason..

Help a Nairalander embarassed

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2014
I tried getting into the techno who won best tech blog..I was greeted with.."we are currently carrying out maintenance..do visit us again"

What!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Dreyl(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2014
It really worth it.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by desgiezd(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2014
Congratulations, Nairaland. It is a honour well deserved.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by decountof(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2014
PrinceMario:
What is nairaland,is it a football league in Nigeria? we've never heard of it here in iraq where i school.

abeg after you finish school,stay their ooh,...cuz b4 you com bck our naija passport don change...
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Chigold101(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
PrinceMario:
What is nairaland,is it a football league in Nigeria? we've never heard of it here in iraq where i school.
laf wan kill me here Oh. u people are in a war situation So u won't be able to browse. we understand that's. Why u wunt hear about nairaland. Sorry for the war....Okay
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by magabounce(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
PrinceMario:
lame
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Orikinla(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Some of the awards exposed the inefficiency of the organisers.

These winners are wrong, Bella Naija, TW and NDANI are 100% better than Pulse and YES magazine.

9. THE BEST INTERNET MAGAZINE
Www.Pulse.Ng
[PEOPLES CHOICE]

www.yesmagazineinternernational.com
[PRACTITIONERS CHOICE]

15. BEST INTERNET T.V STATION
Www.Silverbirdtv.Com –
[Peoples Choice]

Again, Silverbird TV has one of the worst websites for a TV station.

19. BEST TWITTER CELEBRITY
Don Jazzy

20. BEST Facebook CELEBRITY
Omotola Jalade Keinde

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is the best Nigerian Twitter Celebrity
Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye is the best Nigerian Facebook Celebrity

25. BEST INTERNET NEWSPAPER
Www.Punchng.Com
[PEOPLES CHOICE]

www.Vanguardngr.Com
[PRACTITIONERS CHOICE]

PREMIUM TIMES is better than both The Punch and Vanguard.
Any internet newspaper without video and audio is underdeveloped.

[size=18pt]
The definition of the term BEST is erroneously used.
Being the most popular does not mean you are the best. [/size]
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by kayClt(f): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
KingTom:
Amen. Where have you been hiding? grin
been around dear
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by KingTom(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
kayClt:
been around dear
Ok so what's up? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by ANewUser: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by favouryemmy: 7:43am On Nov 26, 2014
Seun:
On behalf of all our moderators and loyal members, thank you for the award.

Congratulations on the award. But I think if Nairaland continues this way you might not get another one in a long while. If feel it's getting more boring by the day.
You have to do something about this urgently.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Seun(m): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2014
favouryemmy:
Congratulations on the award. But I think if Nairaland continues this way you might not get another one in a long while. If feel it's getting more boring by the day.
You have to do something about this urgently.
I am working on it. What are the things you find boring specifically?
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Fabdedon(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2014
Seun:
I am working on it. What are the things you find boring specifically?
no private messages...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead / Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) / Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.