Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Want To Study In China? Let Me Help You. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Want To Study In China? Let Me Help You. (644 Views)

Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students / . / Which Public Universities In Nigeria Are Suitable To Study Medicine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Study In China? Let Me Help You. by bjsf2006(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2008
The future will be for developing countries like China and Nigeria. But now maybe China is closer to the center stage than Nigeria.
So if you want to benefit from the development of China, I think maybe the best way is to learn the language and culture of Chinese people earlier than others.
For Bachelor degree,it's usually 4 years. For Master degree or doctor degree, it's usually 2years. The first term usually starts in September. But for language courses, anytime during the year.
The round ticket from Nigeria to China is about $1500.
The fee for university is no more than $1000 per term(2 terms a year).
The living cost is about $300 per month(including accommodation and food).
But I am not sure how much it will cost you for having a lover there.
If you are smart, you may start a small business there and earn the money back.
If you study hard enough and get all degrees, you can easily find a good job in both Nigeria and China. The returns will be huge.

For all about studying in China, I can help you with small commission.

I can help you on:selecting a university and a major;applying for the enrollment;getting the visa;ordering the flight ticket; picking you up at the airport;renting a house;any other normal assistance you need in China 24 hours.

Anyone interested in this matter, please feel free to write me emails: chnnig@ymail.com tongue
Re: Want To Study In China? Let Me Help You. by bjsf2006(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2008
there are already 3 people showing interest in this and sending me the email.

Does anybody else want to study in China? Pls let me know.
Re: Want To Study In China? Let Me Help You. by pastorjosh: 3:19am On Dec 02, 2008
YES I AM INTERESTED.

talk2pastormike@gmail.com

REMAIN BLESSED
Re: Want To Study In China? Let Me Help You. by mavtrevor(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2008
You can get to any school via their web link at www.masterwebdirectory.com
Re: Want To Study In China? Let Me Help You. by promise2(f): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2008
how much will it cost to study master in management/business in china?
i mean the total fees. please be more precise.

my email is nnemise@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Is An Economist / Please, Give Me Insights To The Ten Branches Of Engineering / Anyone Got Info Or Details Of Lautech And Unad's Post Ume Or Tips On The Line Of Questions They Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.