Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On (2970 Views)

Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Dies At 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by nicholasis(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nigeria has lost another great lady, Beautiful model and winner of Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013, Tonye Mabel Sobio is death . This beautiful diva died yesterday, Nov. 22nd, at the age of 19 and it was a big shock to her family and the entire Nigerians.

We gathered that it initially started when the model started complaining of stomach pains yesterday,she decided to go for medical attention and died on her way to the hospital. And after much body examinations, doctors suggested that she might have been poisoned. She died at the age of 19

You will never leave our heart and may your gentle soul rest in peace

Source : http://naijagistng.com/bad-news-miss-exclusive-nigeria-2013-tonye-mabel-sobio-passes/

Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by FavourCintosis(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hmmmm..very sad death...beautiful lady with bright future...ndi village di badooo....FTC undecided

1 Like

Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by Sanguine77(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
May the soul of the dead rest in peace. The way young people die in Nigeria is an indictment on our health sector. May we not die when we are close to our promise land, Amen.
Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
she is too young to die...may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sanguine77:
May the soul of the dead rest in peace. The way young people die in Nigeria is an indictment on our health sector. May we not die when we are close to our promise land, Amen.
AMEN OOOOOO...nobody is willing to die but we all want to go to heaven***just thinking out loud**

1 Like

Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Doctor suggested she might have been poisoned.......exactly why I will never allow a Nigerian doctor come near me or any of my family members.

Instead of sitting his razz ass wrapped in a dirty white lab coat, in the office, SUGGESTING,why not conduct a proper post mortem examination (autopsy).....smh
Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
ROSYL:
Doctor suggested she might have been poisoned.......exactly why I will never allow a Nigerian doctor come near me or any of my members.

grin grin grin we know you live outside nigeria...please take a seat...as if we do not have have some quack doctors in every part of the world....
Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by kayalla(f): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
but OP how she come use be ''DEATH"?

Nigeria has lost another great lady, Beautiful model and winner of Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013, Tonye Mabel Sobio is death . This beautiful diva died yesterday, Nov. 22nd, at the age of 19 and it was a big shock to her family and the entire Nigerians.

RIP
Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
nicholasis:

Is death??gbagaun...
Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by Jennydoris(f): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
wakacome:
very sad death?is there happy death?

Yes there is.... At the age of 100 or more. it's not just a happy death it's a celebration of a life well spent. I pray for Long life of 90 and above for my parents, my siblings, myself and my well wishers. Anything below this age limit is a painful and a sad death. May her soul rest in peace. Amen. God knows the best.
Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by nanauju(f): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
It's well. RIP sad
We shall all live to see the end of this year and many more years to come. Amen
Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 24, 2014
Jennydoris:

Yes there is.... At the age of 100 or more. it's not just a happy death it's a celebration of a life well spent. I pray for Long life of 90 and above for my parents, my siblings, myself and my well wishers. Anything below this age limit is a painful and a sad death. May her soul rest in peace. Amen. God knows the best.
ok now I understand... smiley
Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by Jennydoris(f): 5:54am On Nov 24, 2014
wakacome:
ok now I understand... smiley

smiley
G.morning.
Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 24, 2014
Jennydoris:

smiley
G.morning.
good morning jenny,how was your nite?
Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by Jennydoris(f): 5:59am On Nov 24, 2014
wakacome:
good morning jenny,how was your nite?

Very good and yours?
Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 24, 2014
Jennydoris:

Very good and yours?
nice.
Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by Jennydoris(f): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2014
wakacome:
nice.

Ok.
Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by Sanguine77(m): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
ROSYL:
Doctor suggested she might have been poisoned.......exactly why I will never allow a Nigerian doctor come near me or any of my family members.

Instead of sitting his razz ass wrapped in a dirty white lab coat, in the office, SUGGESTING,why not conduct a proper post mortem examination (autopsy).....smh
We know you reside in London. There are many good Nigerian doctors so no need for your better-than-them rant.
Re: Bad News : Miss Exclusive Nigeria 2013 Tonye Mabel Sobio Passes On by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Soo yong R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Spotted Grabbing Booty On Set / Celebrity Kids Dressed In Traditional Attire To Mark Nigeria's Independence / Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.