Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) (2725 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / How Old Is Your Church? Was Martin Luther or Pope Leo X The Anti-Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by englishmart(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
good afternoon everyone. cool
Happy Sunday to y'all smiley

There was something I did today in church, which I don't know if it's right or wrong.

I left for mass This morning with #1400. In view to using #400 For offerings.

I gave #200 for first offering.
Unknown to me, I gave another offering (second offering) with #1000 instead of #200.

After mass, I went to buy recharge card, Immediately, I realised it was only #200 that was on me! shocked shocked

I ran back to church, I met the cathechist and two other lay leaders .

I explained everything to them. I also told them I'm a student, and I don't have much cash left on my account....

Luckily, there was one a #1000 note in the whole offering boxes. After much deliberations, I was given back the money. Then I gave them the #200 and left.

Anything wrong with my actions?

Cc Kelvingraphics
Msmariah
NAIJABOIY

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by lalasticlala(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Question for d gods.
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by englishmart(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
lalasticlala:
Question for d gods.
so you too dey do this kain thing?
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by lalasticlala(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:
so you too dey do this kain thing?

Lol. Na nairalanders slogan
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by derrick333(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:

There was something I did today in church, which I don't know if it's right or wrong.

Unknown to me, I gave another offering (second offering) with #1000 instead of #200.

After mass, I went to buy recharge card, Immediately, I realised it was only #200 that was on me! shocked shocked

I explained everything to them. I also told them I'm a student, and I don't have much cash left on my account....

Luckily, there was one a #1000 note in the whole offering boxes. After much deliberations, I was given back the money. Then I gave them the #200 and left.

Cc Kelvingraphics
Msmariah
NAIJABOIY

U c,NA dis tin make naijaboy loose election
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
I'm not a christian so I don't know.... undecided
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Yes it is wrong. You will burn in hell forever! Why are you so cruel? Do you even realized you are reducing the pastor chances of getting a private jet or a new car? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
I'm not a christian so I don't know...
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by englishmart(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
derrick333:

U c,NA dis tin make naijaboy loose election
lol! But he won na
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by englishmart(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Yes it is wrong. You will burn in hell forever! Why are you so cruel? Do you even realized you are reducing the pastor chances of getting a private jet or a new car? cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Money for private jet almost complete

Remaining 800 naira

3 Likes

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by englishmart(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Suley316:

Remaining 800 naira
grin
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by ifex370(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
lol... Chai grin
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by mesoade(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
It's not wrong bro . . but In france that might be accepted but as a student in where i studied you'll be beheaded . . I schooled in afghanistan

3 Likes

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Idrismusty97:
are you crazy? What are you muslim unbeliever trying to say? Have you slept with your seven years old bride today? Or have you killed some one today (just like your master mohammed piss be on his wretched soul)? Be careful with me. Stop commenting on Christian issues in Christian sections, you heard? Go to the islamic section to castigate Christianity but here don't try such a thing. Rubbish angry people like this make me hate Islam even MORE angry

1 Like

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Idrismusty97(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
sbaks:
are you crazy? What are you muslim unbeliever trying to say? Have you left with your seven years old bride today? Or have you killed some one today (just like your master mphammed piss be on his wretched soul)? Be careful with me. Stop commenting on Christian issues in Christian sections, you heard? Go to thebislamic section to castigate Christianity but here don't try such a thing. Rubbish angry people like this make me hate Islam even MORE angry
Not everyone who have a Muslim name is a Muslim idait! Take this thrash to the Islamic section. Stop looking for reasons to castigate the Muslims...I thought my signature and personal text should have made it clear to your dumb brain.
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Idrismusty97(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Suley316:

Remaining 800 naira
at least they are not sleeping with under-aged girls and killing people like isis is doing abi? I really do think islamists are not suposed to say anything as regards lawlessness and evil deeds because their religion permits even worse abi?

1 Like

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Mettal: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Idrismusty97:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by englishmart(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
mesoade:
It's not wrong bro . . but In france that might be accepted but as a student in where i studied you'll be beheaded . . I schooled in afghanistan
I think I know you. I stayed in Kabul. But I left because of this
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Not everyone who have a Muslim name is a Muslim idait! Take this thrash to the Islamic section. Stop looking for reasons to castigate the Muslims...I thought my signature and personal text should have made it clear to your dumb brain.
its obvious you are dumb. Idris musty don't I know you? You are an islamist. What rubbish signature are you talking about?
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by englishmart(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
sbaks:
are you crazy? What are you muslim unbeliever trying to say? Have you left with your seven years old bride today? Or have you killed some one today (just like your master mphammed piss be on his wretched soul)? Be careful with me. Stop commenting on Christian issues in Christian sections, you heard? Go to the islamic section to castigate Christianity but here don't try such a thing. Rubbish angry people like this make me hate Islam even MORE angry
don't blame him. They have an isolated forum for Muslims alone. But non for Christians. And the CEO of this site is a Christian angry

1 Like

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by mesoade(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:
I think I know you. I stayed in Kabul. But I left because of this
well i don't know you,i stayed in kandahar
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by SalC: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:

Cc Kelvingraphics
Msmariah
NAIJABOIY

If you are truly a student and don't have much money on your account, then I see nothing wrong because even God will understand, afterall there's no need giving God an offering that is not from your heart.
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by englishmart(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
mesoade:
well i don't know you,i stayed in kandahar
what's the name of that your school?
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
sbaks:
at least they are not sleeping with under-aged girls and milling people like isis is doing abi? I really do think extremist islamists are not suposed to say anything as regards lawlessness and evil deeds because there religion permits even worse abi?

Isis is another religion on its own man,

Lol man I'm not actually emphasising that lawlessness stuff, but if that's what you think ,sorry bruh
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:
don't blame him. They have an isolated forum for Muslims alone. But non for Christians. And the CEO of this site is a Christian angry
they keep insulting christians and If you try it in their own section, that maclatunji or whatever his name is will just ban you straight, but here no one bans them right? This is UNFAIR angry why should a muslim be making a bad comment(s) on Christianity in a Christian section? This is the height of it I tell you angry

1 Like

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by englishmart(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
SalC:
If you are truly a student and don't have much money on your account, then I see nothing wrong because even God will understand, afterall there's no need giving God an offering that is not from your heart.
yeah, I'm indeed a student
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by englishmart(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
sbaks:
they keepp insulting christians and If you try it in their own section, that maclatunji or whatever his name is will just ban you straight, but here no one bans than right? This is UNFAIR angry why should a muslim be commenting bad on Christianity in a Christian section? This is the height of it I tell you angry
just ignore them
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Katier00(f): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
It is not wrong, two hundred naira was the money you were willing to give, God is not after your money but your heart
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:
just ignore them
ok Bro. smiley Back to your question. IMO you would have left that money. Its wrong to give offering and collect it back. Not even collecting change is ideal. That is why when going to church, make change so that you won't have to do this. It is well smiley
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Idrismusty97(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
sbaks:
its obvious you are dumb. Idris musty don't I know you? You are an islamist. What rubbish signature are you talking about?
I think we know who the dumb person is here....The one who think anyone who criticized Christianity must be a Muslim and verse versa. Again you are an Idait! Take it or leave it smiley. Now run along and go give every bit of your penny to your pastor, he needs a new car.

"For what shall it profit a man , if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

Don't you want to go inherit mansions in heaven smiley.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Biblical Facts That (almost)Everyone Gets Wrong. / Another Church Member Exposes Tb Joshua's Dirty Secrets... A Must Watch / Top 10 Largest Church Auditorium In Nigeria And Their Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.