Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

December 21 2012 The End Of The World . . . . . . . . . R They God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / December 21 2012 The End Of The World . . . . . . . . . R They God? (1483 Views)

Mayan Apocalypse: Panic Spreads As December 21 Nears / The Experience 2012 *The Biggest Christian Gathering in Africa* / What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

December 21 2012 The End Of The World . . . . . . . . . R They God? by whatever90(f): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11iCmzGnOI8&feature=related

now God save me and my family from all dis lies sad
Re: December 21 2012 The End Of The World . . . . . . . . . R They God? by tope2000(f): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2008
Thunder fire their yansh, i saw the vid too angry angry angry angry
Re: December 21 2012 The End Of The World . . . . . . . . . R They God? by whatever90(f): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2008
My dear i just saw it ooooo,how do they know that this world will end on this day?r they God

sheesh u atheists don't come and challenge God here angry
Re: December 21 2012 The End Of The World . . . . . . . . . R They God? by KunleOshob(m): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2008
I have read various accounts of decmber 21 2012, whilst no one is certain exactly what would happen on that date it has been astronomically confirmed to be the end of a Galactic year. One galactic year is 5,600 earth years. The mystery about the date is that how did ancient civilizations who had little or no astronomical equipments (not even a telescope) know this with such precise accuracy? These predictions weref ound in their ancient writings. Their claims is that they were taught by their gods who lived with them in ancient times. These were the ancient Mayan people of south America whose ancient civilization was so advanced that it rivals that of the egyptians who were taught to be the most advanced civiliation in ancient times. It is easy to write them off because of our different belief systems, but the question still remains how did they accurately predict the end of a galactic year 5,600 years in advance without any mordern tools or knowledge. It is not likely the world would come to an end on this day, but it is believed certain events would occur which would change our world forever.
Re: December 21 2012 The End Of The World . . . . . . . . . R They God? by Tonyet1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2008
sometime middle this year i listened to an interview on CNN between the worlds greatest scientist and a correspondence from CNN, and the discussion went thus, though i may paraphrase it

CNN correspondence: Sir, its a honour to have a word with you in our studio

scientist: its a honour too, thank you

CNN correspondence: lets go to the point, you believe in God or any spirit that created the earth as some say?

Scientist: No, i don't believe in God, but i know that the galaxies and astroids were not just born into existence

CNN correspondence: so

Scientist: i only believe that the earth is an offspring of stars born millions of years back

and the discussion went on and on, now the important part was this

CNN correspondence: sir do you believe the world will ever end

Scientist: absolutely yes

CNN correspondence: if yes then how

Scientist: because my astronomical calculations has given me answers

CNN correspondence: and what did it give [both laughed]

Scientist: not up to some fifteen years from now, the stars will fall, The moon will go blurred, the sun will be at its ever historic peak . . . . . . . the earth will come to an end if my calculations were anything to go by

CNN correspondence: then the christians are true to say that the world will come to an end soon

[some silence and both bursted into laughter]

now friends after that i taught to my self that if an athiest can openly say that the earth will soon end which means whatever time historicals and the great bible tells may not be far anymore, but as for the date i strongly disagree because Jesus say :"as for that day no one knoweth, not even the son", and again he said[i] "i will come as a thief in the night"[/i]

EVERYONE LETS BE WATCHFUL and be PREPARED!
Re: December 21 2012 The End Of The World . . . . . . . . . R They God? by whatever90(f): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
all i know is,nobody knows when d world will come to an end,its only God,so this scientists should go and sit down,and stop being wannabe of God,cos' no matter how hard they try,their strength is limited,while d strength of my God is unlimited
Re: December 21 2012 The End Of The World . . . . . . . . . R They God? by Horus(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
Re: December 21 2012 The End Of The World . . . . . . . . . R They God? by damola1: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2008
ki ni big deal?

man fit die anytime, if world wan end make he end

(1) (Reply)

Psalm Have The Natural Power Against Your Problem. But / The Photo Of A Dog Praying With A Boy / Christianity Is A Shallow Adaptation Of Paganism. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.