Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! (4652 Views)

Some of the Best Movies I Saw in 2014 / Best Movies You Watch As a Child / Introducing High School Movies In Nollywood! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by onila(f): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
I am so impressed!

I first really liked the congolese action classic "Viva Riva" 3 years ago

yesterday I was looking through more congolese, cameroonian and Gabonese movies, I was dazzaled

the sex scene in their movies are very well acted, up to Hollywood standard and can be compared or are ever better than Hollywood sex scenes in highly budget movies

their sex scenes are very appealing, sexy and passionate and not primitive, disgusting, irritating like Nollywood and ghollywood trash

more french African movies shld have english subtitles so they can attract more anglophone African audience and anglophone countries worldwide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by html14java(f): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ok.noted
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by onila(f): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
the congolese, VIVA RIVA! swept the 2011 African Movie Academy Awards, taking home 6 awards, including Best Director and Best Film

The highest amount of awards any movie had received in AMAA history

nice steamy sex scene

you can find the movie online

here is the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImzD143zYyg
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by onila(f): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cameroon movie, Le Blanc D' Eyenga

the full movie is on youtube

u can start from 8:26 minutes, to feel the real action wink
very sexy lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgyCMWs8K8o
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by onila(f): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Pls if you know more sexy central African movies

pls share with me, I am bored

boring sunday wink

1 Like

Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by JiggamanGh: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
onila:
I am so impressed!

yesterday I was looking through more congolese, cameroonian and Gabonese movies, I was dazzaled

the sex scene in their movies are very well acted, up to Hollywood standard and can be compared or are ever better than Hollywood sex scenes in highly budget movies

their sex scenes are very appealing, sexy and passionate and not primitive, disgusting, irritating like Nollywood and ghollywood trash

more french African movies shld have english subtitles so they can attract more anglophone African audience and anglophone countries worldwide

Onila you are clearly delirious or a prisoner of the moment. The best movies in Africa belongs to west Africa and South Africa.

Central Africa? What part of Africa is called central Africa.

Here in the US of A we only know of west, east, north and South Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by onila(f): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Onila you are clearly delirious or a prisoner of the moment. The best movies in Africa belongs to west Africa and South Africa.

Central Africa? What part of Africa is called central Africa.

South African movies are good but don't count in a way

they always collaborate with hollywood when they wanna make their movies

sarafina, shaka zulu, the bones etc

west african love scenes are rubbish
very primitive and low standard, ugh!

1 Like

Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by JiggamanGh: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
onila:

South African movies are good but don't count in a way

they always collaborate with hollywood when they wanna make their movies

sarafina, shaka zulu, the bones etc

west african love scenes are rubbish
very primitive and low standard, ugh!

You only saw two movies from central Africa, yet you are clowning them champs. There are many west African movies with nice love scenes. Especially the old ones. The new ones are too western but still good.
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by onila(f): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You only saw two movies from central Africa, yet you are clowning them champs. There are many west African movies with nice love scenes. Especially the old ones. The new ones are too western but still good.
I havent seen one grin

Ghanaian love scenes are better than Nigerian scenes tho

I really liked Jackie Appiah in perfect picture
and love scenes in the new movie contract with Yvonne Okoro

they still got a long way go tho
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by JiggamanGh: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
onila:
I havent seen one grin

They do have a long way to go especially when it comes to editing and ending of movies, but both Ghana and Nigeria movies are better than Central African movies.
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by JiggamanGh: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
onila:
I havent seen one grin

Most nollywood movies with Genevieve and Ramsay Noah has nice love scenes.
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by onila(f): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Most nollywood movies with Genevieve and Ramsay Noah has nice love scenes.
grin shocked shocked shocked

yuck

3 Likes

Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by JiggamanGh: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
onila:
grin shocked shocked shocked

yuck

What's the yuck about? I hope u r not saying yuck to my baby genevieve
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by iamord(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
JiggamanGh:

They do have a long way to go especially when it comes to editing and ending of movies, but both Ghana and Nigeria movies are better than Central African movies.

Have u seen sinking sands?
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by JiggamanGh: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
iamord:

Have u seen sinking sands?

No, I heard it was good though.
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by onila(f): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
JiggamanGh:

What's the yuck about? I hope u r not saying yuck to my baby genevieve
Genevieve, good actress

but not that appealing
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by JiggamanGh: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
onila:
Genevieve, good actress

but not that appealing

Bye onila........... Genevieve is one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. She has the natural kind of beauty. she will stand out in a room of 100 beautiful girls.

1 Like

Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by iamord(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
JiggamanGh:

No, I heard it was good though.

Matured movie. And also Ties that bind. When it comes to the movie Industry. I Classify them under Two groups.
Nollywood/gollywood & the “film makers” I stand for the film makers section where we have the likes of Kunle afolayan, lelia Djansi, tunde kelani, Shirley Frimpong-Manso and their likes that think out of the box. The rest are crap and fall under the “wood” .. I hate that name!!

2 Likes

Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by lepasharon(f): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Viva Riva ! Saw it vaguely gonna see it again properly. I compare it to city of god
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by iamord(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
lepasharon:
Viva Riva ! Saw it vaguely gonna see it again properly. I compare it to city of god

City of God!! That's a movie. Watched it like 20 times
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by onila(f): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
lepasharon:

Is it a congolese movie
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by lepasharon(f): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
onila:

Is it a congolese movie

No its portuguese, but its equally a crime drama with blacks so i compare them
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by Deiok(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2014
How do you know how a real sex is suppose to look like when you are still a virgin.
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by adamskutty(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2014
onila:
I am so impressed!

jusf because they manage to make one good movie doesn't mean they make good movies all the time. Idi0t!
Re: Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! by safarigirl(f): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
We have all failed to ask the important question: What sane person rates how good a movie is with sex scenes? So by Onila's logic, a movie like Django Unchained, Figurine or Phone Swap isn't good cuz there were no sex scenes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maleficient: Mistress Of Evil – Movie Download (2019) / DSTV Fraud With New Sport Channels / Download Both Nolly & Hollywood Movies Straight To Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.