Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,315 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? (27144 Views)

2015 Nigerian Army Recruitment Form For The 74 Regular Recruits Intake Is Out!! / Nigerian Army Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by Williamso(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2014
Melahou:

Your B.Sc will expire on the second week of January 2015 if you are still a member of NL

OK... Deactivating my very soon smiley
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by Babakenny(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2014
sextail:
ur olevel result expires after five years....if you didn't upgrade it with another degree or so

That's not true. O Level certificate don't expire. This is a lifetime certificate you get after you have successfully completed an high school education.
Or am I wrong? I obtained my O level in the '90s and it is valid up till tomorrow. I have it on my CV along with my Phd degree. My employer or any professional institutions has never said I have an expired O level. This is very funny o.
Which way forward to those in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by marqueetim(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2014
boombay:
please what is waec??
is waec a lab test??undecided
please I don't know this because I schooled in Franceundecided
Mr Boombay no go kill me with laf
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by bigiyaro(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2014
Don't mind the Shameless NA, they don't ever recruit quality, qualified n willing candidates, always recruiting their relatives, thats why boko boys are flogging them up n down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by mabeni(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2014
bigtimemugu:
this is what i could describe as exploitation of nigerian youths, dey stated clearly dat if ur a trades man with trade test,u age llimit should be btw 24 and 26, dey knw fully wel dat diaz no way sm1 will finish primary school and secondary school ,learn a trade and still be 18 yrs its not posible. but my experience. i hv com to knw dat dey dont need the truth,what dey need is what was on paper, therefore i think ammending the result on coral draw to there accepted age is the best option since dey dont google most of the results. sitting for another o'level is simply a backward in life instead i will 4get dem and sit for jamb . by the way can sm1 tell me the (1) the normal age to start primary school (2) the normal age to finish prim sch,(3 )the normal age to start secondary school,(4) the normal age to finish sec sch, (5 ) the normal age to start learning a trade
sorry is wil be ur case if u corel draw it nd u are caught. Eni ti o ba gba gadara, yo gba kodoro.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by theyungmayor(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2014
bigtimemugu:
This country has become so corrupt that nothing can be done without man know man or Nigerian factor as it was called.

The Nigerian Army recruitment team yesterday disqualified a good number of candidates including i my self on the ongoing army recruitment exercise on the ground that our WAEC/NECO result from 2008 downward has all expired, we were screened out of the exercise for no other reasons more than dis.

Most of us are tradesmen who took time to go for a minimum of 4years aprenticeship and acquired experience of more than 6yrs on the same feild, we were interveiwed and even taken to workshop to acertain our capability and we all did well only to be discarded on the reason that our certificates has expired.

WAEC and NECO never told us our certificate is going to expire in time to come otherwise there could av been a space for renewal.

Which way then?, if u have skill u will not be employed without university certificate, if u still hav the university certificate u will still not be employed.

Should we sue the Army board or the WAEC/NECO institutions?

bro u are annoying, you can't use any waec or neck result to apply 4 military recruitment in Nigeria @bigtimemumu or whatever u call yourself
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by theyungmayor(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2014
bigtimemugu:
This country has become so corrupt that nothing can be done without man know man or Nigerian factor as it was called.

The Nigerian Army recruitment team yesterday disqualified a good number of candidates including i my self on the ongoing army recruitment exercise on the ground that our WAEC/NECO result from 2008 downward has all expired, we were screened out of the exercise for no other reasons more than dis.

Most of us are tradesmen who took time to go for a minimum of 4years aprenticeship and acquired experience of more than 6yrs on the same feild, we were interveiwed and even taken to workshop to acertain our capability and we all did well only to be discarded on the reason that our certificates has expired.

WAEC and NECO never told us our certificate is going to expire in time to come otherwise there could av been a space for renewal.

Which way then?, if u have skill u will not be employed without university certificate, if u still hav the university certificate u will still not be employed.

bro u are annoying, you can't use any waec or neco that is more 5years old or older than 5year to apply 4 military recruitment in Nigeria @bigtimemumu or whatever u call yourself
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by femmy2010(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2014
Williamso:
O level certificate dey expire?? shocked shocked shocked shocked I never hear am before oh!!!!!!!!!

Does it also mean my B.Sc. certificate will expire if I don't get a Master's

Only in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2014
If u ask me who i go ask?
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by emirateprince: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2014
What is olevel? undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by nkpommpko(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2014
Army suppose to they beg them to join, the war on insurgency don finish?
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by damx7(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2014
Nigerian Army! Chai! So,many Pple Stil Wana Die In D Midst Of Terrorism,joining D Force Isnt D Best As 4me Bt I Dnt Knw Others Who Dont Value Their Live.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
bigtimemugu:

renewal? gu! you are funny.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by milky3(f): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
boombay:
please what is waec??
hey! Mr man, how come in France you don't seems to know anything are you that daft?
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by RotrEmmanuel: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Babakenny:

That's not true. O Level certificate don't expire. This is a lifetime certificate you get after you have successfully completed an high school education.
Or am I wrong? I obtained my O level in the '90s and it is valid up till tomorrow. I have it on my CV along with my Phd degree. My employer or any professional institutions has never said I have an expired O level. This is very funny o.

Are you in FRANCE?.. :-/
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by RotrEmmanuel: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
undecided
Babakenny:

kiss
Babakenny:

Are you in France?
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by aklosx(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
it is because u ar not from the north naija army is main for them okkkkkk?

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by meforyou1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
bigtimemugu:
this is what i could describe as exploitation of nigerian youths, dey stated clearly dat if ur a trades man with trade test,u age llimit should be btw 24 and 26, dey knw fully wel dat diaz no way sm1 will finish primary school and secondary school ,learn a trade and still be 18 yrs its not posible. but my experience. i hv com to knw dat dey dont need the truth,what dey need is what was on paper, therefore i think ammending the result on coral draw to there accepted age is the best option since dey dont google most of the results. sitting for another o'level is simply a backward in life instead i will 4get dem and sit for jamb . by the way can sm1 tell me the (1) the normal age to start primary school (2) the normal age to finish prim sch,(3 )the normal age to start secondary school,(4) the normal age to finish sec sch, (5 ) the normal age to start learning a trade
U start primary school at 6 and finish at 12, then start secondary at 13 finish at 18. but with private schools and universities, u now have some children who have finished university at 18 sef
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by jom28gy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
Does it mean that Nigerians army don't know what certificate is?
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by Jfrezzy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
We do Gmat in coventry ;DWe do Gmat in coventry
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by viqueta(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
chimoz:

List of people spoiling this nation, I just spotted one.
hahahahahahahahahaa.....bro na naija we dey o
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by kaima1984(f): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
sextail:
ur olevel result expires after five years....if you didn't upgrade it with another degree or so
says who?pls dnt misinform ppl
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by bigtimemugu(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
before i bought this form i read the instructions very carefully, it was not stated any where that o'level of a certain age was not needed, they said for trades men and OND holders there age limit is 24 /26. i wrote waec 2003 and will be 25 by december 31st, i have 6yrs post apprentiship experience on my job ,if u run down the analysis u will found out they av no tith reason to disqualify me, i did medical fitness ,psychological test,i run 4000 meters in 18 minutes and com with ist box, i wrote d exams and infact perform well in almost evry tin likewise so many others , only to hear dat our cert has expired. y? they no inform us from d initial stage cos we all fill in the same result into there data base when processing the form and was shrtlisted .some ple here has already concure that o'level expires ,i still dont beleive it until waec or neco proves otherwise. in that case BSC,PHD and other cert will soon be expering. this is an unfair treatment to nigerian citizens by the nigerian army board and i feel that such istitutions like waec and neco should rise up and speak on it.if we can no longer use our o'level after some years it means there is no point going for waec if u are not ready to go to the university soon cos it seems datz the only use for the cert.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by liongirl: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sue them its like police is better tham army now. Come and army in extortion session in abia from okigwe to port harcout they recurt peopl to collect money from motorist.
bigtimemugu:

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by mart2k(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
boombay:
please what is waec??
were(mad man) u got me laughing
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by clem305D(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
I v never heard of expired certificates... shocked
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 25, 2014
bigtimemugu:
before i bought this form i read the instructions very carefully, it was not stated any where that o'level of a certain age was not needed, they said for trades men and OND holders there age limit is 24 /26. i wrote waec 2003 and will be 25 by december 31st, i have 6yrs post apprentiship experience on my job ,if u run down the analysis u will found out they av no tith reason to disqualify me, i did medical fitness ,psychological test,i run 4000 meters in 18 minutes and com with ist box, i wrote d exams and infact perform well in almost evry tin likewise so many others , only to hear dat our cert has expired. y? they no inform us from d initial stage cos we all fill in the same result into there data base when processing the form and was shrtlisted .some ple here has already concure that o'level expires ,i still dont beleive it until waec or neco proves otherwise. in that case BSC,PHD and other cert will soon be expering. this is an unfair treatment to nigerian citizens by the nigerian army board and i feel that such istitutions like waec and neco should rise up and speak on it.if we can no longer use our o'level after some years it means there is no point going for waec if u are not ready to go to the university soon cos it seems datz the only use for the cert.

Guy, your age no even correlate nau. 2003 was 11 years ago!! You were 13 and a half years when you wrote WAEC?!
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by bigtimemugu(m): 6:53am On Nov 25, 2014
so whoz wrong writing waec @ the age of 14yrs, you dont knw sm ple graduate 4rm uni @ the age of 19?
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by akwunmi(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2014
bigtimemugu:

my guy u no nid to sue anybodi but tnk allah,ur God, who wich 2save u from bokoharam mission.... U can easily b picked n b sent On a mission of no return.am no alfa nor pastor bu GoD DE!!
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by Sleekfun: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Thanks for this post , I am also a victim of this , just because of my cert and am a very strong ICT person website designer, now I feel so bad for this , went through all series of screening and pass it including medical , fitness , eye test, xray .. Is a very bad idea, I graduated from secondary school when I was 15yrs and now am 25yrs, I applied for tradesmen in Army Signal which is my main field but I was let down cos they coundnt believe that it could be possible to finish secondary school at 15yrs, I was scrrened out in Alamala Barrack Abeokuta . All the best ... May God help us ...
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? by bigtimemugu(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2014
i hav got the navy form ,who knwz if navy is gona do the same tin .make i no go waste another week and com up wit another bad experience. are they all d same ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Join The Nigerian Legion? / Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.