Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! (27165 Views)

Rd Ltd Interview ( Urgent) / Aiico Insurance Plc Interview / Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by 9jaman007: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2010
Hello nairalanders, I have been invited for an interview by aiico plc for the position of a sales rep and I was hoping someone here could give me an idea of what they pay and job is like. Thank you.
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by demis(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2010
my broda AIICO job does not wat it but if u just want to keep urself busy pending when u get a better
job then u can tak up d offer, their pay is 60k for 250k target per month but if fail to meet up wit ur target
then u will be paid 6k.

just think abt it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by 9jaman007: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2010
my brother thanks jare' I went for the interview today and the offer was exactly what you said but I wasnt told anything about the 6k part. The interview was good because it was brief and they went straight to the point. Anyway I dont think the offer is worth it cos considering worst case scenario: if i dont meet with the 250k means I am not getting nothing for the month cos I'd have probably spent more than 6k on the job for that month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by giwadot: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
I was also invited for an interview @ aiico for the position of risk trainee advisor.. Any clue on interview and xpected package will be highly appreciated, thanks!.a
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by Ijitimehin: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
demis: my broda AIICO job does not wat it but if u just want to keep urself busy pending when u get a better
job then u can tak up d offer, their pay is 60k for 250k target per month but if fail to meet up wit ur target
then u will be paid 6k.

just think abt it.
pls wat r dey into can anybody brief me on wat dey r selling
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by Ijitimehin: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pls house wat is aiico sellling or
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ijitimehin: Pls house wat is aiico sellling or
insurance company ni
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by Samcathe: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
But what idont understand here is that wil they ask people to be working around looking for people that will insure their goods or what...?
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by ziego(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
In view of ur c.v,U re invited 2Job interview:SALES OFFICER; on 29/10/14; 9am @ AIICO PLC: Plot 2 Oba Akran Avenue Ikeja, Lagos.Call Mr. ikenna 08034920558 I got this today. Please Any one with the view of what I should expect
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by snowballa: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
ziego:
In view of ur c.v,U re invited 2Job interview:SALES OFFICER; on 29/10/14; 9am @ AIICO PLC: Plot 2 Oba Akran Avenue Ikeja, Lagos.Call Mr. ikenna 08034920558 I got this today. Please Any one with the view of what I should expect
. How was the interview.. I got a msg toooo
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by ziego(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
snowballa:
. How was the interview.. I got a msg toooo
It was good and straight forward.
Had test before the oral interview
The successful ones was asked to come for training on Friday.
It's marketing. Am still thinking If I should go. Though the commission and the salary is not made known.
The last statement she made was If I could get 4 businesses for them In a month.? That It's commission based employment.
Congratulations
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by dharn10(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
I got aiico invite msg today.... as a client officer... details about this post please?
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by belindy(f): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2014
hello NLs. I got an invite too with AIICO as client officer any info on the post. afraid its marketing too. pls need info.
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by jabor4Naija(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2014
Aiico sales rep is just a modern day re branded act of slavery, u will be told of how much commission u will get when u bring in a customer that brings in a particular amount of money sort of like an investment but in this country of today no one will do that kind of investment. As for the selling of insurance part, they don't practice it as much but that is what they r to be practicing. I worked with them for two months and got few clients but I didn't collect the commission on them because it was small. I trekked oshodi and trade fair infact I just had to stop, so if you know you don't have endurance don't bother to do the work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by Michaeleven9(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
weldone guys ..i didnt bother to go
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by Bishops10(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
jabor4Naija:
Aiico sales rep is just a modern day re branded act of slavery, u will be told of how much commission u will get when u bring in a customer that brings in a particular amount of money sort of like an investment but in this country of today no one will do that kind of investment. As for the selling of insurance part, they don't practice it as much but that is what they r to be practicing. I worked with them for two months and got few clients but I didn't collect the commission on them because it was small. I trekked oshodi and trade fair infact I just had to stop, so if you know you don't have endurance don't bother to do the work
Now av received the same msg,so am not gonna go
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by kentuta(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
Please guys i got this message from AIICO PLC,

U ve been shortlisted for Interview:Relation officer @ AIICO: Plot 2 Oba Akran Ave,Ikeja,Lagos.24/2/16;10am.Ask of Mrs.Ronke 08028352633.come with ur credential

Anyone with useful information should please help me, I want to know if its a marketing job or what
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by HighKing01(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
American International Insurance Company (AIICO)
Invites you for an interview /chat with Mr. Ugo Prosper on Monday 25th July 2016 by 8am. 203-205, Oshodi/Apapa Expressway, Lagos. by Iyana Isolo Bus/ stop Union Bank building, 2nd floor. Tel: 08037701821
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by RAFFLAURE: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello house, i got an invitation for job at AIICO PLC for the post of customer care officer, KINDLY ASSIST ME WIT ANY HINT ON THE SAID POST.
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by RAFFLAURE: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
@ KENTUTA. anything relationship officer is marketing, although u might be required to grow existing customer and to prospects@ times.

so u can give it trial.
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by haibe(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2016
HighKing01:
American International Insurance Company (AIICO)
Invites you for an interview /chat with Mr. Ugo Prosper on Monday 25th July 2016 by 8am. 203-205, Oshodi/Apapa Expressway, Lagos. by Iyana Isolo Bus/ stop Union Bank building, 2nd floor. Tel: 08037701821

You have been shortlisted for interview at American International Insurance PLC by tomorrow Tuesday 23/08/2016. Venue: Union Bank Building 203/205 Oshodi/Apapa Exp Iyana-Isolo Lagos. Time: 7:30 am. Call Kingsley on 09093609089 for direction.

I got this too. Did u go for the interview
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by splmosixx(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2017
Did you later went for the interview?

How was it?

What queston were yu asked?

RAFFLAURE:
Hello house, i got an invitation for job at AIICO PLC for the post of customer care officer, KINDLY ASSIST ME WIT ANY HINT ON THE SAID POST.
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by gifted245: 3:34pm On May 16, 2017
JOB ADVERT
IMAGE LINKS WEST AFRICA is a pioneer in technology that touches millions of lives every day. A step ahead of technology – our products are made to save, support, and sustain lives. We conceive their molds well ahead of the trends in consumer lifestyles.
We are recruiting seasoned and competent candidates for the position below:
Job Title: position of Support Engineer
Job Description
To offer after sales support and follow-up on projects
Education: HND Electrical/ Electronic engineering
Special Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities:
Excellent computer applications, especially Ms Excel.
Must have a good understanding of the technologies and standards as they apply to the installation
Must be able to read and understand manufacture’s manuals for operating and repairing of electronic equipment and components.
Must be able to think analytically.
Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Ability to work well under pressure and deadline environments.
Ability to translate highly technical information to end user customers and staff.
Ability to communicate with other staff.
Ability to handle on-call responsibilities.
Application Closing Date
27th of May.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info.imagelinkswestafrica@gmail.com
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by Horluwatolu(f): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2017
splmosixx:

How was it?

splmosixx:

How was it?

splmosixx:

How was it?

splmosixx:

How was it?

That's true...hints on how it all went with the interview somebody please help
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by gidjah(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=Horluwatolu post=57980021][/quote]HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by OLAVICTOR99(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
We previewed ur c.v on a careerportal.we'll like u 2 work as Sales/Mkt Manager in AIICO NIG PLC Lagos.if its okay by u to meet d Director this tuesday,reply YES.
Pls, house it is true messages
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by droly28: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
9jaman007:
my brother thanks jare' I went for the interview today and the offer was exactly what you said but I wasnt told anything about the 6k part. The interview was good because it was brief and they went straight to the point. Anyway I dont think the offer is worth it cos considering worst case scenario: if i dont meet with the 250k means I am not getting nothing for the month cos I'd have probably spent more than 6k on the job for that month.

I hate it when people cooked up false stories to confuse others, I read all your messages. I will tell you about Aiico Insurance PLC below.
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by snowymary(f): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
droly28:

I hate it when people cooked up false stories to confuse others, I read all your messages. I will tell you about Aiico Insurance PLC below.

please your response is needed urgently
I have an interview with them on Tuesday and don't know anything about them
please I need your help
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by Tommy002(f): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2019
droly28:

Please can you tell us more about it
Re: Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! by Bsure: 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience / At Last Npower 2018 Final Selection Lists Is Out See How To Check It Here / Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.