Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday (5273 Views)

APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) / PMB, APC Taking Nigeria On New Path To Regain Lost Glory – Onu / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Alphaoscar: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Feranmicharles(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Do you want more friends on FB undecided
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Alphaoscar: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Former Akwa Ibom SSG and PDP guber Aspirant
defect to APC
A former Secretary to Akwa Ibom State Government
and PDP governorship Aspirant, Umana Okon
Umana will on Thursday defect to the All
Progressives Congress, APC.
Umana, a two term Commissioner for finance will be
defecting with more than 10,000 PDP supporters
including current House of Reps & Assembly
Members, LG Chairmen, Commissioners and
numerous associates.
A National Leader of the APC, Senator Bola Ahmed
Tinubu, all APC Presidential Aspirants, all APC
Governors and many other APC dignitaries will
storm Uyo on Thursday 27th November 2014 to
receive Mr Umana Okon Umana who will officially
declare his membership with APC and announce his
intention to vie for the party's guber ticket for 2015

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Alphaoscar: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Do you want more friends on FB undecided

in oshobaba's voice…………………………… Go &dye.
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Feranmicharles(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Alphaoscar:

in oshobaba's voice…………………………… Go &dye.
asin? undecided like how? DYE

1 Like

Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Alphaoscar: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cc: berem, obiageli, omenka, pendy79, bacarnista,

The ministry is progressing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Nctrice(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Alphaoscar:

You tag Umana joining APC progress? You must be kidding!

2 Likes

Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by johnmartus(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Good news.
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by johnmartus(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Good news. You are welcome
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
As long as he influences a few number of votes for Buhari, no wahala. When Buhari get to power he will deal with all aof them whether in APC/PDP/APGA/LP all of them. The corrupt ones will pÀy to the last kobo while the non corrupt will get justice.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Trut(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
APC and expired PDP members since they emerge.

While still not hitting the pavements of Nigeria to
meet with the people and sell any kind of
programme and vision, they have been busy
struggling to recruit and lap up the political
excreta of the PDP . Sometimes they don’t
even wait for the excreta to fully come out of the
PDP’s anus before they put their lips to it and
try to suck it out : damaged and corrupt
Governors and Senators ostracized by the PDP
have suddenly become top recruitment priority
for APC leaders, not the Nigerian people. And
these are the same clowns who went to town not
too long ago saying that nothing good could ever
come out of the PDP. We must therefore ask
them: just what is good about these characters
that you are so busy recruiting instead of
changing the game from the elite paradigm in
order to convince Nigerians that you are indeed
worthy of being that sought-after and much-

5 Likes

Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Alphaoscar:

da jackal calling for da buncha'giggling packa' hyenas..

1 Like

Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Alphaoscar: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Feranmicharles:
asin? undecided like how? DYE

exactly. go & dye.

1 Like

Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Alphaoscar: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nctrice:

Yesssss, my enemies enemy is my friend for now but after the war we will separate the bad from the good.
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by pendy79: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Alphaoscar:

I've followed the politics in akwa ibom for a while having worked in the state for more than a decade before leaving few years ago.

Umana umana is sure a big fish considering the fact he was the ordained successor of Akpabio before they both fell out in 2012, his coming into the party will give the party the required breathe and width but I hope the party handles the operational relationship between hm and udoedeghe well to avoid the later feeling left out after sustaining the party since 2010 under ACN. Let see how the extent of self implosion button akpabio sets off reaches.

The party is sure making headways into unfettered waters and is getting footholds in the PDPs traditional war chest.

Umana Umana and Larry Esin if he had remained in CPC would have rallied the Eket Zone and udoedeghe rally the uyo zone. We are sure getting there

The ministry is sure moving forward......

Sai APC 2015

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by UnknownT: 12:09am On Nov 24, 2014
What about senator John Akpan Udoedeghe? That guy pulled weight during that 2011 campaign oh but the margin of his lost was shocking when compared to his campaigns and 'treason abi felony' charges. Back then in school, UNN, my roommate and neighbours who are Akwa Ibomites were all seriously campaigning for senator John, saying all sort of bad thing against Akpabio and i was then campaigning for my own governor Rochas. Rochas won and John failed!

2 Likes

Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by LeStylo: 12:19am On Nov 24, 2014
barcanista:
As long as he influences a few number of votes for Buhari, no wahala. When Buhari get to power he will deal with all aof them both in APC/PDP/APGA/LP all of them. The corrupt ones will pÀy to the last kobo while the non corrupt will get justice.

I just love Barcanista!
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Sibabasibaba1: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2014
barcanista:
As long as he influences a few number of votes for Buhari, no wahala. When Buhari get to power he will deal with all aof them both in APC/PDP/APGA/LP all of them. The corrupt ones will pÀy to the last kobo while the non corrupt will get justice.

-------------------------------------------

Nigerians will first deal with the criminal coupist for arresting our development in 1983 when he led a group of power-hungry unpatriotic soldiers to seize power illegally. Soon, a Daniel who will pay him back in his own coin will come to judgement. He deserves the worst angle in Gashua prison.

5 Likes

Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by tinkinjow: 12:26am On Nov 24, 2014
Don't be deceived, APC will never get 5% of akwa ibom votes. Forget it.

4 Likes

Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Canme4u(m): 12:37am On Nov 24, 2014
barcanista:
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 24, 2014
LeStylo:

I just love Barcanista!
Thanks bro. The brotherly love is reciprocal grin
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Caseless: 1:08am On Nov 24, 2014
Nctrice:
tell us something about him.
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by pendicle: 1:18am On Nov 24, 2014
UnknownT:
What about senator John Akpan Udoedeghe? That guy pulled weight during that 2011 campaign oh but the margin of his lost was shocking when compared to his campaigns and 'treason abi felony' charges. Back then in school, UNN, my roommate and neighbours who are Akwa Ibomites were all seriously campaigning for senator John, saying all sort of bad thing against Akpabio and i was then campaigning for my own governor Rochas. Rochas won and John failed!

Rochas won because imolites were tired of the wasted years under PDP just like the Edo people. An average akwaibom is still politically naive and unaware of the powers of his vote cos he believe it does not count

There is only one party in most South South states from Bayelsa, to cross-rivers to Akwaibom. The biggest threat to the PDP and why they are resisting with blood and force is the political amalgamation of Tinubu and Buhari. This has put spanner in their comfort zone that other parties are regional parties and hence can't match them structure for structure and money for money. Now we are having a replica of SDP NRC of old and Democrats and Republicans in the US. Watch out for.more political realignment and consolidation in the next few days.

The APC is the winner in all of the implosion in the PDP and its greed and arrogant posture is its Achilles heels. Nigerians are the better for it anyway. We are now having true democracy in operation, which the PDP and its DSS, Police, AIT Nairaland and other a.zzlickers don't want.

The popular mantra in Akwa-ibom is carry go. They don't conduct election as others do, it is a selection by the person with the largest political thugs and cult boys.

3 Likes

Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by nationwide1(m): 1:22am On Nov 24, 2014
pendy79:

I've followed the politics in akwa ibom for a while having worked in the state for more than a decade before leaving few years ago.

Umana umana is sure a big fish considering the fact he was the ordained successor of Akpabio before they both fell out in 2012, his coming into the party will give the party the required breathe and width but I hope the party handles the operational relationship between hm and udoedeghe well to avoid the later feeling left out after sustaining the party since 2010 under ACN. Let see how the extent of self implosion button akpabio sets off reaches.

The party is sure making headways into unfettered waters and is getting footholds in the PDPs traditional war chest.

Umana Umana and Larry Esin if he had remained in CPC would have rallied the Eket Zone and udoedeghe rally the uyo zone. We are sure getting there

The ministry is sure moving forward......

Sai APC 2015
Good analysis. But is Senator John Akpan Udoedeghe not going to contest? I was there in 2011 and the crowd of followers Udoedeghe had was unimaginable yet he lost. I can't see Akwa Ibom falling to APC. PDP runs in their blood.

1 Like

Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by KanwuliaJara: 1:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by pendicle: 1:44am On Nov 24, 2014
nationwide1:
Good analysis. But is Senator John Akpan Udoedeghe not going to contest? I was there in 2011 and the crowd of followers Udoedeghe had was unimaginable yet he lost. I can't see Akwa Ibom falling to APC. PDP runs in their blood.

Truth is election rarely takes place in akwa ibom. It is all about guns and ballot box snatching and intimidation of the electorate.

Udoedeghe lost out in 2011 because he was hounded and caged by the police and the DSS over the mob action at the state secretariat.

I've not seen any story of him running in 2015 lately so I won't know if he is running or not. which ever the case I think he should be brought into the know of all alliances and planning that umana umana is bringing. He watered the ACN and was like a lone ranger then so he has serve his dues.
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Eziachi: 1:59am On Nov 24, 2014
Alphaoscar:
Former Akwa Ibom SSG and PDP guber Aspirant
defect to APC
A former Secretary to Akwa Ibom State Government
and PDP governorship Aspirant, Umana Okon
Umana will on Thursday defect to the All
Progressives Congress, APC.
Umana, a two term Commissioner for finance will be
defecting with more than 10,000 PDP supporters
including current House of Reps & Assembly
Members, LG Chairmen, Commissioners and
numerous associates.
A National Leader of the APC, Senator Bola Ahmed
Tinubu, all APC Presidential Aspirants, all APC
Governors and many other APC dignitaries will
storm Uyo on Thursday 27th November 2014 to
receive Mr Umana Okon Umana who will officially
declare his membership with APC and announce his
intention to vie for the party's guber ticket for 2015
What happened to the one Akpabio almost extinguished last term, when they nearly burnt Uyo down?
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by MisterLongman(m): 3:07am On Nov 24, 2014
I think APC should let sen. John Akpan udoedeghe run if he wants...... He deserves it more than the newcomer, remembering what Akpabio did to him back in 2011
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Sibabasibaba1: 6:07am On Nov 24, 2014
pendicle:

Truth is election rarely takes place in akwa ibom. It is all about guns and ballot box snatching and intimidation of the electorate.

Udoedeghe lost out in 2011 because he was hounded and caged by the police and the DSS over the mob action at the state secretariat.

I've not seen any story of him running in 2015 lately so I won't know if he is running or not. which ever the case I think he should be brought into the know of all alliances and planning that umana umana is bringing. He watered the ACN and was like a lone ranger then so he has serve his dues.

----------------------------

Udoedeghe lost becsuse he couldn't have won. There was no way he could have won. His stronghold then was Uyo Federal Constituency-- not even Uyo Senatorial district. He was neither on ground in Eket Zone nor in Ikot Ekpene Zone. Now, tell me how he could have won. That okada people were following him round Uyo did not mean that he was very powerful to the extent of winning the governorship election.

2 Likes

Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by nationwide1(m): 6:11am On Nov 24, 2014
pendicle:

Thanks for the info sir.
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Sibabasibaba1: 6:22am On Nov 24, 2014
pendicle:

Rochas won because imolites were tired of the wasted years under PDP just like the Edo people. An average akwaibom is still politically naive and unaware of the powers of his vote cos he believe it does not count

There is only one party in most South South states from Bayelsa, to cross-rivers to Akwaibom. The biggest threat to the PDP and why they are resisting with blood and force is the political amalgamation of Tinubu and Buhari. This has put spanner in their comfort zone that other parties are regional parties and hence can't match them structure for structure and money for money. Now we are having a replica of SDP NRC of old and Democrats and Republicans in the US. Watch out for.more political realignment and consolidation in the next few days.

The APC is the winner in all of the implosion in the PDP and its greed and arrogant posture is its Achilles heels. Nigerians are the better for it anyway. We are now having true democracy in operation, which the PDP and its DSS, Police, AIT Nairaland and other a.zzlickers don't want.

The popular mantra in Akwa-ibom is carry go. They don't conduct election as others do, it is a selection by the person with the largest political thugs and cult boys.

----------------------------

Rochas did not win because Imo people were tired of PDP but he won because Imo people were tired of Ohakim. Imo is still a predominantly PDP state, judging from those in the Senate, HoR and State House of Assembly before the defection of the Uwajumaogu, the Speaker, to APGA immediately Rochas won election.

Ohakim was considered elitist while Rochas was considered a friend of the masses owing to his philantropy then. That added to the prevailing APGA sentiment gave it to Rochas. If Imo were that tired of PDP, they would not have voted Rochas because they knew that Rochas typified everything PDP, being a founding member and financier.

And in 2015 the only thing that may return Rochas will be that the opposition's vote will be divided between APGA and PDP, that is between Capt Iheanacho and whoever would emerge PDP's candidate.
Re: APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday by Nctrice(m): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2014
Alphaoscar:

Yesssss, my enemies enemy is my friend for now but after the war we will separate the bad from the good.
Oh! I see!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! No Hausa Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? / Rare Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari Making Call In The Car / See Military Boat Sold In Ebonyi That's Causing Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.