Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) (58625 Views)

How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) / I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Enasco1(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2014
Guidette:
Statutory _rape: A 13 year old cant give mutual consent. She is a child.
if she can't, y didn't she report d issue 2 her madam or grandmother dat sombodi x touching her.

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by NoContract(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2014
[size=18pt]KOBURU OOOOO[/size]
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Frankenstein: 8:28am On Nov 24, 2014
icemann:

You are an Imbecilee. I hope you don't make critical decisions any where. Idiott.
Sleeping with minors is not a crime in Nigeria or is it? Senator Yerima should be rotting in prison if it is. Pa whatever won't be doing any jail time since he has agreed to take care of the girl and child after she gives birth.

A very sad reality.

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
see as this one sef take am personal.

Shwuuuo! Dem go kneel down beg u o

Young man, when you grow old enough, come back and read your post again. I'm sure you'd eventually realise how dumb you were for making such comment!

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by xtervaganza(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2014
I don't see this old fool going to jail

but her family should have kidnapped the man and hang him by his balls

Police will release him cos of his old age
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Marc9:

Young man, when you grow old enough, come back and read your post again. I'm sure you'd eventually realise how dumb you were for making such comment!
now wey u don impress whoever u wan impress, oya lock-up.

I reckon u'r from Oyo state. (Jex correlating tho)

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Yemike(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2014
Guidette:
Statutory _rape: A 13 year old cant give mutual consent. She is a child.
who told u that? abeg dey plenty 4 my area, they'll be moving up and down the streets in the evening searching 4 their size. u'll be amazed that a 12yr old p*s*y is as deep as the red sea.

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by adedayourt(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2014
make dem put him joystick on top choping board

Count 1 2 3

And....

Chop!!!
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by kwencypresh(f): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2014
some women are not qualified to be called mothers
See what they v caused
She can't continue wit her apprenticeship
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Bimpe29: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2014
Ishilove:
This story in The Tribune had me scratching my head and wondering just exactly what this world is turning to. undecided

Source: http://tribune.com.ng/crime-2/item/22294-75-yr-old-impregnates-13-yr-old-girl

This is a clear case of statutory rape. Baba refuses to 'retire' and wants to show us that he is still very strong. Smh

And if what he says is true then the little girl on her part needs serious very serious counselling. Thirteen years old! embarassed
This is pathetic though, but it is more of crying. embarassed
Ishilove:
This story in The Tribune had me scratching my head and wondering just exactly what this world is turning to. undecided

Source: http://tribune.com.ng/crime-2/item/22294-75-yr-old-impregnates-13-yr-old-girl

This is a clear case of statutory rape. Baba refuses to 'retire' and wants to show us that he is still very strong. Smh

And if what he says is true then the little girl on her part needs serious very serious counselling. Thirteen years old! embarassed
This is pathetic though, but it is more of crying.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Yemike(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2014
Guidette:

Im sure u are one of those guys that lure neighborhood children with biscuit and sweets b4 u rape them and say if they did not collect the sweet, they wouldnt have been raped. Rubbish talk.
can't u just use ur common sense before u quote others post...idiot.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Guidette(f): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2014
Yemike:
who told u that? abeg dey plenty 4 my area, they'll be moving up and down the streets in the evening searching 4 their size. u'll be amazed that a 12yr old p*s*y is as deep as the red sea.
Im sure u are one of those guys that lure neighborhood children with biscuit and sweets b4 u molest them and say if they did not collect the sweet, they wouldnt have been Molested. Rubbish talk
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Guidette(f): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2014
Enasco1:
if she can't, y didn't she report d issue 2 her madam or grandmother dat sombodi x touching her.
Im sure u are one of those guys that lure neighborhood children with biscuit and sweets b4 u molest them and say if they did not collect the sweet, they wouldnt have been Molested. Rubbish talk
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by honeyway(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2014
Thumb up for baba........his name should be written in guiness book of record
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2014
TDonald:
There Is nothing new under the Sun

75yr Olds always impregnating 8yr Olds here in Pakistan where I am serving

Are u serving jail time there? Ensure u do not brk pirson
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Enasco1(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2014
Guidette:
not worth my response!!!!
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by paveinc(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2014
;Da very honest old man..
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
KONJI: being a bastard since the days of David, the son of Jesse

This can neva eva happen in Malaga, Spain.....where I schooled

You need to retire your brain.
It's clearly not functioning

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Franchise21(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

Never can tell if he is bisexual
You want him to rape me?

Btw, can't travel to Nigeria just to pay a visit to Pa Muse or wateva his name is. The last time I visited Nigeria was 3 years ago. Did that cos I had to congratulate my childhood friend, ur president, Jonathan on his victory.

That's by the way tho; just so you'd know, I left Malaga for California, USA six months ago. I own nine estates there; I'd need an overseer and I reckon you should apply through my Personnel Manager cos I'd leave for Nottingham, England in a few days. Just apply for the post, my good friend. Ur remuneration would be something to tell mama about. cheesy
Stop wasting ur talent here. it wud b damn useful in wooing babes cos u sabi talk n all na lies
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by iluvmoscow(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Ewwww old spermm .. Ayama
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by blakky97(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
hehehehehehehe..... Don't tell me u believed that dude
I don't doubt people, because nobody lies in saudi Arabia where I schooled and live lol
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Franchise21(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2014
Yemike:
Dis is one of d many effects of poverty... How many rich men girls fall into dis condition? Poverty z actually a disease

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by fatboyslym007: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Yemike:

How did u know...? lol have u been dia b4? tongue
Yemike:

How did u know...? lol have u been dia b4? :p
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by neighbourhud: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2014
Aprime:
The shameless oldman should be dealt with severely with no mercy. The girl is a minor and as such he committed an act of statutory ràpe.

I see nothing but jail.
He has to go to jail for a very long time.

The girl too has to play. She should keep the baby.
Her love for money made her a mother. Hopefully.
Sad...but what can you say about a SENATOR of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who married a girl of 13yrs? Is that one not a MINOR? The only diffrence is that one is 'above the law' and the other is 'below the law'

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by chomytex(f): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2014
some of these old men don't have shame at all.even the girl in question should be disciplined too.at 13 she have started having sex with her grand father's agemate.at 18 I wonder wat she will do... uwa nmebi
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by barlohmighty(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

Never can tell if he is bisexual
You want him to rape me?

Btw, can't travel to Nigeria just to pay a visit to Pa Muse or wateva his name is. The last time I visited Nigeria was 3 years ago. Did that cos I had to congratulate my childhood friend, ur president, Jonathan on his victory.

That's by the way tho; just so you'd know, I left Malaga for California, USA six months ago. I own nine estates there; I'd need an overseer and I reckon you should apply through my Personnel Manager cos I'd leave for Nottingham, England in a few days. Just apply for the post, my good friend. Ur remuneration would be something to tell mama about. cheesy
mr alakada we don see you
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Guidette(f): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Enasco1:
not worth my response!!!!
Dumbass. U still responded.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2014
ebdib:

You need to retire your brain.
It's clearly not functioning
evribody dey talk....dis one sef dey open mouth.

U wan feel among bah?
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Franchise21:
Stop wasting ur talent here. it wud b damn useful in wooing babes cos u sabi talk n all na lies
Oh! Sceptical Nigerians
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
KONJI: being a bastard since the days of David, the son of Jesse

This can neva eva happen in Malaga, Spain.....where I schooled
that's not tru bro cos its everywhere
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
evribody dey talk....dis one sef dey open mouth.

U wan feel among bah?

And the idiotic delinquent actually replied.
Better scurry off to your class in the third rate state university where you school. If at all you're not a mechanic punching a cheap tecno phone. Thank God for technology for saving the likes of you from your obscure village.
And get a better education while you're at it scumbag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] / Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian / Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.