Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos (58644 Views)

Tanzanian Lady Buried Alive For 8-months By Boyfriend For Money Ritual . / Rivers Police Exhumed The Bodies Of Three Undergraduates Of Uniport:(graphic) / Picture Of Herbalist Who Exhumed Corpse To Sell Parts For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2018
Yesterday, the men of the Rivers State Police Command, exhumed the decomposing corpse of a woman allegedly murdered by her lover in Rumuepirikom, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the state.

The woman identified as Better Ozige Nwabueze who was said to have been in a relationship with one Prince Udenna Uwabie, also known as J-Boy, was buried in her lover’s room after she was allegedly killed on Sunday, December 2, 2018.

According to reports, J-Boy and his lover had a disagreement after he accused her of having an affair with another man.

It was observed that a large crowd had gathered around 10 am on Thursday at a house located along Wimpey, Ikwerre Road in Port Harcourt, where the deceased was buried, to witness the exhumation of the corpse by the police.

The suspect had since been arrested and is helping the police in their investigation and would soon be charged to court.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/police-exhumes-better-ozige-nwabueze-corpse-who-was-buried-by-her-lover.html

2 Likes

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2018
Watch the video HERE.

1 Like

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by madridguy(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2018
THE GUY MUST BE MENTAL UNBALANCE.

5 Likes

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by Nwodosis(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2018
Women are really complex beings, they will play hard to get and also play hard to quit! If not for the phrase "you can't use me and dump me", she would've been alive today when it was obvious that the love/trust he had for her is gone,

37 Likes

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by MrSix: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2018
Humanity will self destruct.
This is somebody he's told "I love you."

Need a laptop?
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Nation wide delivery
Number in my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2018
This news just sickens me.

Then again that's the first time I'm seeing police do not cross line in Nigeria. Na only for Oyibo film I dey see am. The thing no even straight sef

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2018
cryChaii women don suffer for this country

2 Likes

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by Homeboiy: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2018
Uwa di egwu
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by SEGLIZ: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2018
Nwodosis:
Women are really complex beings, they will play hard to get and also play hard quit! If not for the phrase "you can't use me and dump me", she would've been alive today when it was obvious that the love/trust he had for her is gone,

it's all way round involving, what becomes of the guy? judgement and death sentence.
he might as well flee from the lady at least 'no come pure sandsand for my gari.' we can avoid so many things if only we give room for wisdom. like you've said though the lady would have been alive to deal with the guy better off than in the grave.

4 Likes

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by fagbohun4j(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2018
madridguy:

Yes o, just like you MISTAKE TYPING

3 Likes

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by BlackPantherxXx: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2018
In a population of 180-200 million...there are bound to be deviants.

There are many evil humans out there angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
lady u dey fork n leak her kpekus u go still get kidney kill her men sha ladies look well o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
madridguy:
The GUY is OVERTLY an EEDIOT

1 Like

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by blowjob: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
DAT WHY NIGERIANS, DEY SUFFER, UPON ALL CHURCHES AND MOSQUES.. grin grin grin..WICKEDNESS... grin grin..EGOIST RAMS, ONLY TO CHEAT, KILL ,LOOT AND DESTROY.. grin grin..DIRTY SAVAGES.. grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI..

2 Likes

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by jamaljalal(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
1da shall never end ....this small world. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wickedness sad
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by almakiyyun(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
Human eaters on rampage.
Buhari must surely deal with u guys.
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by thorpido(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hmm...ka Chineke mezie okwu.
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by aydotaone(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
This is getting out of hands. It is well with my beloved country.

1 Like

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by almakiyyun(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Human eaters on rampage.
Buhari must surely deal with u guys.
Nonsense amakas
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
madridguy:

Here lies English battered and destroyed....Rest in peace English language.
Like Buhari like his supporters

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by efogator(f): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by itiswellandwell: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hmm
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by lexy2014: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Shibaraba:
This news just sickens me.

Then again that's the first time I'm seeing police do not cross line in Nigeria. Na only for Oyibo film I dey see am. The thing no even straight sef
Even c d way dem do d yellow tape. Its still "proudly Nigerian".

1 Like

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by tomchuks(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Rumuepirikom, Obio/Akpor Local Government! What do you expect from Obio Akpor if not Akpor?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. / Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos / NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.